Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (271610 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by igwe11(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2008
No one does it better in Naija than you do.
Happy xmas and merry New year in advance as ain't go!na! remember internet on that day. grin grin
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2008
igwe 1:

No one does it better in Naija than you do.
Happy xmas and merry New year in advance as ain't go!na! remember internet on that day. grin grin

Igwe1,

MERRY XMAS 2008 and A HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY 2009. May your joys extend to the end of time.

Life is too short for Grievances and Nothing too Serious that Cannot be dealt With,

May this Season bring you Joy, Happiness and Peace for You and Your Family. I wish you all the very Best.

Thanks

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by 190: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2008
e be like say igwe 1
dey follow me dey contest inspired well
affection, igwe mak we stat now

wont u leave my guy inspired well alone
im a very Jelous guy lover,

inspired pls i sent a mail
concerning my xenon bulbs
my corolla pics
amnt for yaris,206 and 307
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by igwe11(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2008
inspired_m:

Igwe1,

MERRY XMAS 2008 and A HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY 2009. May your joys extend to the end of time.

Life is too short for Grievances and Nothing too Serious that Cannot be dealt With,

May this Season bring you Joy, Happiness and Peace for You and Your Family. I wish you all the very Best.  

Thanks

Inspired_m

cool cool
I wish you the same brother.The fun of life is the existence of others; I AM because WE ARE,and since WE ARE therefore I AM ( A tree does not make a forest).
God that lifted us up shall never let us fall in Jesus name
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by 190: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2008
i have com 2 tink of this, what kind of car does inspired w even drive, i think some1 shud open a thread 4 that headin,
@igwe1
abeg na me the the master and u the boy conductor
abeg nor vex o, jst kiddin

pls inspired i need a response on thoes level na
the yaris,206,307,pics of my corrolla and my bulbs
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2008
190:

i have com 2 think of this, what kind of car does inspired w even drive, i think someone should open a thread 4 that headin,

please inspired i need a response on thoes level na
the yaris,206,307,pics of my corrolla and my bulbs

I have those cars on ground, except the 206 / 307, They are not US Specs, but I can source for them from my European Cars Dealer Friends.

As regards the Bulbs, I have explained to earlier, If its ok I can get them across to you like you suggested in the Mail.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by bababuff(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2008
@inspired_m

One thing nobody can take away from you is your presentation. The way you present your cars are so unique, and captivating.
Going form Exterior pictures, to the interior and then the engine. You take time to present the pictures (in right sizes too) in clear bright colours.
You also take time to present the vehicle detailed specs (no rush job). You are a true marketer.

Sometimes, I come to this section just to see the way you outlay your vehicle presentations. Keep it up brother.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2008
bababuff:

@inspired_m

One thing nobody can take away from you is your presentation. The way you present your cars are so unique, and captivating.
Going form Exterior pictures, to the interior and then the engine. You take time to present the pictures (in right sizes too) in clear bright colours.
You also take time to present the vehicle detailed specs (no rush job). You are a true marketer.

Sometimes, I come to this section just to see the way you outlay your vehicle presentations. Keep it up brother.

Thanks My brother, I Appreciate the Comments, We can only try our best and Hope to improve in our enterprise.

2009 shall be better by God's Grace.

Merry Xmas and a Wonderful 2009 in Advance to you and your family

Thanks

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2008
2007 Toyota Yaris HatchBack American Specs

26,000 miles

VIN is JTDJT923075105318

Automatic Transmission

2 Wheel Front Drive

Factory AC

Airbags

CD Player

4 Cylinder VVT-i Engine

Power Steering, Emission Control ULTRA low Emission Valves,

Lots more.

Interested ? call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

30% Deposit Required for Purchase, 21 days Arrival Guaranteed or Money back the 22nd Day
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2008
Interested ? call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

30% Deposit Required for Purchase, 21 Days Arrival guaranteed or Money Back the 22nd Day.
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by otuwe(f): 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2008
you didnt quote the price of this car sir,

or did i miss it somewhere
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2008
PollMaster:

Greetings Mr. Inspired_m
Can you quote the price of a 2004 nissan Sunny?

Depends on the Options

2004 Nissan Sunny Ranges from 1.5m - 1.9m

Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2008
otuwe:

you didnt quote the price of this car sir,

or did i miss it somewhere

Sorry Sister, you didnt Miss it.

2007 Toyota Yaris HatchBack

1.8 Million Naira Only.

21 Days Delivery to your DoorStep Guaranteed.
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by DonChizi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2008
i need your prize for Honda odyssey and golf 3.the requirement are year 2000 and it should have a factory fitted A/C
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by ElFoyo(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2008
Inspired,

Kindly check your mail, i need quotes forn some BMW vehicles, you'll find details in your mail. I await your response.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2009
[size=15pt]HAPPY NEW 2009 TO ALL OUR HIGHLY ESTEEMED CLIENTS AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS[/size]

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by 190: 4:16am On Jan 02, 2009
naaa not interested in this hatchback
a selfish car 4 that hugh amount
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2009
DonChizi:

i need your prize for Honda odyssey and golf 3.the requirement are year 2000 and it should have a factory fitted A/C

Golf Mark IV started from Year 2000 not Golf Mark III.

2000 Honda Oddysey is 1.3 million Naira

2000 Golf Mark 4 is 1.4m

Golf Mark 3 is 850k and None is Available on MY Pre Order Arrangement.

However, Golf Mark 4 and 2000 Honda Odyssey are Good to go

Thanks.
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2009
ElFoyo:

Inspired,

Kindly check your mail, i need quotes forn some BMW vehicles, you'll find details in your mail. I await your response.

Still Pending, Kindly Send Mail Again. cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by tkovie2002(m): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2009
Mr. Inspire,

I would like u to give me price for a Dodge Magnum 2005 Model {Alloyed Rims, Factory fitted A/C, Low Mileage etc}. I mean this one i attached the picture here. Moreover you are into the Auto Business, I would like to know if that is a good car considering Nigerian roads. Though I live in Delta and there are no bad roads but sometimes am in lagos. So advise me on any good uncommon car to buy.

I'll be expecting ur reply.

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2009
tkovie2002:

Mr. Inspire,

I would like u to give me price for a Dodge Magnum 2005 Model {Alloyed Rims, Factory fitted A/C, Low Mileage etc}. I mean this one i attached the picture here. Moreover you are into the Auto Business, I would like to know if that is a good car considering Nigerian roads. Though I live in Delta and there are no bad roads but sometimes am in lagos. So advise me on any good uncommon car to buy.

I'll be expecting ur reply.

Hi

In my Opinion, I have Only Dealt on 1 Dogde Model Before and thats The Dogde Durango. I have not had any cause to Deal on the Dodge Magnum, but From Most reviews I would Advise You against It considering The Nigerian Terrain

One Major Con is it that might have potentially dangerous problems with the engine and/or body, or abnormally high mileage; definitely in need of mechanical attention

From 2005 - 2008, The Vehicle has been Recalled 8 times, That to me is a Negative Signal. These are the Recalls I culled from

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/2005-to-2008-dodge-magnum-6.htm

[b] 2005 Magnum: Bulkhead-mounted battery-cable fasteners could come loose and cause an instrument-panel fire. Dealers will tighten the fastener to proper specification.

2005 Magnum: Certain vehicles may lack a spot weld on the rear floorpan reinforcement, which could cause seatbelt anchors to separate in a crash and lead to occupant injury. Dealers will inspect rear floorpan reinforcement and install structural rivets if necessary.

2005 Magnum: Front seatbelt-loop bolts may not have been properly tightened, possibly causing seatbelts to fail in a crash. Dealers will tighten shoulder-belt adjuster-loop bolts to proper specification.

2005-06 Magnum w/ 42RLE Automatic Transmission: Improperly installed cup plug on 42RLE automatic transmission could prevent transmission from shifting into Park. Dealers will install a bracket on affected vehicles.

2006 Magnum w/2.7-liter V6: Improper spacing between rear brake tubes and EGR tube could lead to break-fluid leak resulting in decrease in braking performance. Dealers removed and replace damaged tubes and install a retaining clip to maintain proper clearance.

2007 Magnum w/automatic: The powertrain control software can cause a momentary lock up of the drive wheels if the vehicle is traveling over 40 mph and the operator shifts from drive to neutral and back to drive. If the drive wheels locked up, loss of vehicle control could occur. Dealers will reprogram the powertrain control module free of charge.

2007: The antilock brake system control module software may cause the rear brakes to lock up during certain braking conditions. This could result in a loss of vehicle control and cause a crash without warning. Dealers will reprogram the ABS electronic control unit.

2008: Improperly manufactured rear axle hub nuts could loosen, causing the vehicle to lose power and result in a crash without warning. Dealers will replace the rear axle hub nuts.
[/b]

As regards My Advise On an "Uncommon" car to buy, The term "Uncommon" as used in this context is quite relative and if I have an idea of your Budget I may be able to Suggest better Options.

You can do me a mail on inspired_men@yahoo.com and we take it from there.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by montelik(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2009
oga inspired.please what would be cost of a 05 nissan maxima se or 05 nissan altima 3.5 se full options and not too high mileage. thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Chuckster: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2009
Happy New Year to all Nairalander and to Inspired_m specially. I always look forward to visiting this site every morning especially the autos section and especially to view inspired's latest inspiration, infact i'm on this site more often than facebook, thanks to inspired.
Those of us who have been viewing offers silently, may God bless us so we can talk and do business this year. Me i know i'll definately be doing business with the great Inspired this year, by his grace.
And all those who have done business on this site, either as buyers or sellers, may God continue to prosper you and everyone else.
Cheers.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2009
Chuckster:

Happy New Year to all Nairalander and to Inspired_m specially. I always look forward to visiting this site every morning especially the autos section and especially to view inspired's latest inspiration, infact i'm on this site more often than facebook, thanks to inspired.
Those of us who have been viewing offers silently, may God bless us so we can talk and do business this year. Me i know i'll definately be doing business with the great Inspired this year, by his grace.
And all those who have done business on this site, either as buyers or sellers, may God continue to prosper you and everyone else.
Cheers.

Thanks for The Comments, We Promise to Continue to bring the Best Cars With the Most Affordable Prices to our People.

May God Bless You and Meet You at the Point of Your Needs.

Expecting to be of Service to you Soon.

Thanks cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by smeso(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2009
inspired m, kudos for a job well done so far.
Can u please get me the price for 2003 and 2004 Honda Accord LX full options (v6 ivtec if possible). Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Otegarh: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hello Bros.

Me sef need a car below N500,000. I had sent you mails to no avail. nedu_ugwu@yahoo.com
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2009
montelik:

oga inspired.please what would be cost of a 05 nissan maxima se or 05 nissan altima 3.5 se full options and not too high mileage. thanks.

2005 Nissan Maxima SE Model is 2.6m

2005 Nissan Altima SE Model is 2.3m.
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2009
2006 Audi A6 ALL WHEEL DRIVE.

Mileage is 43,000 miles

3.2L Quattro All Wheel Drive

Leather Seats

* Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
* All Wheel Drive
* Traction Control
* Keyless Entry
* Fog Lamps
* Driver Air Bag
* Air Conditioning
* Aluminum Wheels
* Climate Control
* Rear Floor Mats
* Heated Passenger Seat
* Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers

Pre Order Price is 3.7 million Naira Only at the Conversion Rate of 140 to $1.

Interested ? Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2009
* Bucket Seats
* Cruise Control
* CD Changer
* CD Player
* Dual Zone Air Conditioning
* Satellite Radio
* Emergency Trunk Release
* Front Reading Lamps
* Rear Reading Lamps
* Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror
* Auto Transmission w/Manual Override
* Passenger Air Bag

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2009
* AM/FM Stereo
* Heated Driver Seat
* Intermittent Wipers
* Leather Seats
* Power Door Locks
* Power Passenger Seat
* Power Windows
* Power Steering
* Remote Trunk Release
* Side Air Bag
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2009
XENON HEADLIGHTS, XM RADIO

cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by JJYOU: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2009
wbb

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.