Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards (3217 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by flyingdutchman(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2014
[size=13pt]P-Square may have been in shock following yaya Toure's announcement as the Winner. Imagine if Mikel Obi had won. Do you think they would still have sang without soul? Free dem abeg![/size]

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by ajoguegbe(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2014
John Mikel Obis loss affected them. Na their brother: Nwanna bros!

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2014
I was so happy Mikel lost.
Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by davedave1: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Me i did not even see them perform, immediately i heard the name 'Yaya Toure' i just switched off my set cos anything i see or hear later can make me do something silly....Silly CAF people. #teamMIKEL#
Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by OgologoDimkpa: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2014
ajoguegbe: John Mikel Obis loss affected them. Na their brother: Nwanna bros!
I thougt as much too.
Mikel lost affected them seriously.
It was glaring sad
Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by flyingdutchman(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2014
[size=13pt]Truth is that P-Square, to my knowledge have gone all over the world on Tour (not some our fake artists' tours), and they have garnered accolades for themselves. I am quite sure they didn't achieve that without some superb performance. Truth be told, if I were in their shoes, my performance would be worse. Even children cried last night[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by golpen(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2014
I think they were too shocked that mikel who I heard is a close friend didn't win the award. Even some who weren't going to perform went down almost immediately 2. So its normal but maybe not professional sha.
Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by Seun(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
zicoraads: Switched off ma t.v immediately toure was announced as the winner...couldn't bear it,ma heart is olready fragile enough. So am glad I missed the performance. BTW...has nairaland been sued before? Because Seun and co are this close...very close to being dragged in a very long legal battle. Just keep it at and I promise u u won't know what hit u.
Sued for what, specifically? We'll be happy to correct anything you think we're doing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
We saw Psquare perform in MTV Music awards and it was exceptional. Wizkid was the flop that day.

CAF/Glo messed up in the organisation of the show with very poor sound backup..Don't blame them Jor, those twins are good!
Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
zicoraads: Switched off ma t.v immediately toure was announced as the winner...couldn't bear it,ma heart is olready fragile enough. So am glad I missed the performance. BTW...has nairaland been sued before? Because Seun and co are this close...very close to being dragged in a very long legal battle. Just keep it at and I promise u u won't know what hit u.
Omo see hatred o shocked
Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by dopeJemi: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
KingMEXX: We saw Psquare perform in MTV Music awards and it was exceptional. Wizkid was the flop that day.

CAF/Glo messed up in the organisation of the show with very poor sound backup..Don't blame them Jor, those twins are good!
didn't flavour perform? Didn't lira perform, didn't lagbaja perform, guy 4get that thing.... Singing is not their thing, there's a way they try to fine tune their voices at the end, they try to make it sound faded and sweet at d same time, ifunanyaaaa-aah-aaa, onyinyeeee-ehh-eee... Not talking abt their performance of last night, that's how they sing naturally

I don't think u'll understand what I'm trynna say

2 Likes

Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
dopeJemi: didn't flavour perform? Didn't lira perform, didn't lagbaja perform, guy 4get that thing.... Singing is not their thing, there's a way they try to fine tune their voices at the end, they try to make it sound faded and sweet at d same time, ifunanyaaaa-aah-aaa, onyinyeeee-ehh-eee... Not talking abt their performance of last night, that's how they sing naturally

I don't think u'll understand what I'm trynna say
I know what yu mean, buh I have watched these guys perform live when they came to my school. They sang without back up music or any auto tune and it was still amazing and exceptional. Maybe yesterday, they had cold or some cracked voice. these guys are humans, they can't be at their very best all the time. Maybe they had already performed somewhere that same night before coming to perform there at the CAF awards. I watched one show "Music Everywhere" on HipTv, and Flavour was their main focus. Omo, Flavour didn't sleep that night. he performed 3 shows that same night. Its exhausting sometimes.

Anyway, they don't pay me so make I cool down sha
Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
that was the shittiest performance in the history of shitty performance.

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by Akshow: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
KingMEXX: We saw Psquare perform in MTV Music awards and it was exceptional. Wizkid was the flop that day.

wetin bring Wizkid for dis marra?
Re: Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Akshow: wetin bring Wizkid for dis marra?
Get Lost!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Wizkid Joy(ayo) Full Album Here / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Ft. Olamide – Standing Ovation / AUDIO | Nay Wa Mitego - Michano | Download Mp3 Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.