Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa (3486 Views)

Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa / Beautiful Faces Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 4:17am On Jan 10, 2014
*I realized because of trolling of people from the region referenced in my earlier thread that it may not get many views*

Hello all. I was born in Africa but mostly raised in the US as well as Africa. I have been able to observe many things and meet many Africans from different countries.

I have a lot of close experience with people from the Horn of Africa, Europe and Asia. What you see on Nairaland and by a general search online is more or less representative and true. Beware! Horn of Africa people have always and are continuing to steal African culture, just like Europeans and Asians. One must understand history to understand how this is possible and I am here to help you with this and other matters. If Africans do not wake up and close ranks we will be confined to the very center of our continent, the original home of all phenotypically black human beings. More to come.

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 4:20am On Jan 10, 2014
The Beginnings-Every Human Being Was Originally Phenotypically Black Before Out of Africa 50,000 Years Ago:

To start let me introduce myself. I am an African woman, a mother of Africa and proud to be a representative of the first human beings of this earth before the Out of Africa migration approximately 50,000 year ago. My descendants over thousands of years have become lighter and arrogant due to their journeys Out of Africa to Eurasia where they lightened their skin and straightened their hair to survive their environment. Some survived with the original phenotype of the original man, like the unmixed peoples of the Adaman Islands and Jarawa people of the Nicobar Islands in India, some Melanesians, some Papuan New Guineans and others. But most of my children who left Africa 50,000 years became lighter and with straighter hair due to the environment and mixing with Neanderthals and Denisovans.

But instead of returning to Africa with gifts from their journeys or to reacquaint themselves with the motherland, these descendants have come back to kill, molest, pillage and steal the culture and beauty of the descendants of their African ancestors who remained behind and did not become lighter of get straighter hair.

These people carried a subset of African DNA L3 from their African mother's side which became M,N,O,R etc. mtDNA and DE from their African Father's side, which became D, parts of E, F, G, J, etc. yDNA. The further they migrated from Africa the further their DNA. That is why phenotypically black people in Melanesia and the Andaman Islands and Jarawa Islands in India are still the furthest in terms of DNA from Africans on the continent. DNA tells you how far away you travelled from Africa. Phenotype tells you whether you experienced environmental changes that made you change from phenotypically Black to phenotypically Eurasian).

Further Reading:
Wikipedia Articles (or do your own google search for often Wikipedia is unreliable):
*Out of Africa (the migration of all human beings out of Africa approximately 50,000 years ago)
*Dark Skin (discussing original state of human skin color as black and how it became lighter after people left the hot sun of Africa-some people retained the color, like in some parts of India and Southeast Asia, Australasia)
*Afro-textured hair (discussing original state of human hair texture to protect us humans against the rays of the sun, and how that changed after Out of Africa)
*Andamese people (remnants of Out-of-Africa migration-how the original Indians looked- phenotypically black)
*Negritos (remnants of Out-of-Africa migration-how the original Southeast Asians looked- phenotypically black)

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 4:24am On Jan 10, 2014
DNA versus Phenotype-Understanding The Remnants of Out of Africa:

Two more maps of Out-of-Africa so you understand how DNA works. Africans have the oldest DNA:

MtDNA (Maternal)
A(San people of South Africa, Pygmies), B (Nilo-Saharan speakers of Africa, Pygmies), L (All Africans) ----> L3 (all people outside of Africa descend from L3)

YDNA (Paternal)
E (most Africans), some subclades of E are out of Africa, and all other subclades, J, etc. are out of Africa subclades.

DNA tells you how far you travelled from Africa, if you can see the map. Phenotypical blackness was the state of all humans who left Africa, loss of phenotypical blakness was due to whatever environment you settled in. Most out-of-Africa migrated to cold places immediately and got lighter skin and straighter hair and in the case of some Asians smaller eyes from that environment. Some migrated to hot places immediately and stayed dark and with kinky hair. Some lost their kinky hair from mixing with pre-hominid ancestors such as the Denisovans or Neanderthals.

That is why the darkest Indians are in the southernmost tip of India and the darkest of all that also have kinky hair are in the islands of India, Nicobar and Jarawa and Andaman that did not mix with later migrants from Eurasia who had become lighter and with straighter hair after their sojourn to the cold, dry parts of Eurasia. Those with straighter hair mixed with these Eurasian migrants or the pre-hominid Denisovan or Neanderthals who were living in Eurasia and had straighter hair. Similarly in Southeast Asia and Australasia.

Further information:
*Denisovans or *Neanderthals - pre-hominid ancestors that all humans except Africans mixed with, Neanderthals are confirmed to have straight hair
*Y-DNA
*MtDNA
*MtDNA Haplogroup A, B, L
*YDNA Haplogroup DE, E

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 4:25am On Jan 10, 2014
Conclusion of Part I: The Remnants of Out-of-Africa-Questions Welcome:
You must understand this fact of the phenotypical Blackness of the first human beings for anything else I am about to explain to make sense. So educate yourselves about this thoroughly by googling, reading the Wikipedia articles on DNA, Out of Africa, Adaman Islanders, Jarawa, Negritos etc. and scientific papers you can access online before continuing your reading. I welcome any questions about each individual point I will make. Here are some pictures of the remnants of our Out-of-Africa descendants that stayed in an environment conducive to them to keep their phenotypical black features and some maps showing the Out of Africa migration and the DNA associated.

[b]NB: Regarding the Australasians and Indians who are not phenotypically black[/b]I would also like to note something that has been a stumbling block for many people in understanding this issue-the Aboriginal Australians and South Indians retained some of the Out-of-Africa phenotypes of the first human beings, but because of mixing with later Eurasian migrants or mixing with the pre-human remnants in Asia and Australiasia such as the Denisovans, they got straighter hair and other features that do not represent the first Out-of-Africa migrants. The phenotypically black Negritos of Southeast Asia and Australasia and the Jarawa and Andaman peoples of the Nicobar and Andaman Islands of India are the representatives of the Out-of-Africa peoples and their DNA (especially those of the Andaman peoples, as you can see from their Wikipedia page and any googling) shows that, as they are the only Asians without intermixing with later Eurasian migrants and with the pre-Human Neanderthals and Denosivans)

And please be aware I make no claims regarding the superiority or inferiority of any peoples on earth-that is not my issue. My number one issue is the total liberation of Africans and Africa and understanding the history of human beings as first phenotypically black is crucial for this discussion. Any questions welcome. Abibifahodie (African liberation!)!

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 4:52am On Jan 10, 2014
Part II: The Early History of Phenotypically Black People As Others of Them Started To Become Lighter To Survive In Cold Environments Away From the Equator And Mix With Straight-Haired Pre-Human Ancestors to Become Today's Eurasians

While some of these phenotypically black people migrated to places that allowed them to retain their phenotypically black people, all the regions around the Equator-the southern tip of India, parts of Australasia and so forth, some of these phenotypically black people migrated to the coldest and driest parts of the world where they became lighter, mixed with pre-human ancestors such as the Neanderthals and Denisovans, and got straighter hair, and some of them smaller eyes (similar to the San people in southern Africa, who also got smaller eyes due to their desert Namib and other environment). This changed them from Phenotypically Black People to Eurasians. This occurred from 50,000 to 15-10,000 years ago, with some estimates that most of it occurred about 15,000 to 10,000 years ago. The world, then, became split into two people : # 1 of 2: Phenotypically Black People (in all of Africa and areas close to equator in India, Australasia, Southeast Asia, other parts of Asia etc.) and #2 of 2: Eurasians (everyone and everywhere else). If you can understand this basic foundation the rest of what I say makes perfect sense. If you have any further questions please let me know as I proceed with this history of these two major groups of modern history from 15,000 years ago to present: Phenotypically Black People and Eurasians.

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 5:02am On Jan 10, 2014
The Homeland of Phenotypically Black People 20,000 years ago: Africa, southern tip of India, Southeast Asia and Australasia

The homeland of phenotypically black people then became Africa, the southern tip of India, Southeast Asia and Australasia, all places conducive to retaining the Out-of-Africa features of dark skin and kinky hair and (except for parts of Australasia) also absent of straight-haired Denisovans and Neanderthals, pre-humans. The homeland of Eurasians was everywhere else, where they mixed with pre-human ancestors which made their hair straighter and lived in cold environments that made their skin lighter, and in the case of some, made their eyes smaller.

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Swiftboy(m): 5:06am On Jan 10, 2014
So everybody in the world came from Africa! #Noted
Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 5:06am On Jan 10, 2014
Any questions welcome! It took me a great deal of time to put my head around this and synthesize all the studies and science that has come out in the past five years, time I took because understanding human history and especially the complete liberation of Africa and African people, and all phenotypically black people in the world is important to me. I welcome any thoughts and questions and I will direct you to the sources. I am a rationalist here, so do not expect you to believe anything you cannot investigate for yourself, one reason why I put "further information" and am trying to include photographs with writing or some explanation on them, maps etc. for you in whatever I say. Abibifahodie! (Complete African Liberation)
Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 5:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Swiftboy: So everybody in the world came from Africa! #Noted
Yes, this is crucial for everyone to understand for the rest of the history of phenotypically black people and the world to make sense. I think people understand that all people come from Africa originally, but the implications of what that means for human history have not completely been internalized yet by the phenotypically black people of this world. Logical thinking and examination of history leads to some clear understanding but because of the difficulty of understanding the difference between DNA and phenotype-and what DNA is in explaining how far certain Out-of-Africa migrants left Africa and not necessarily their phenotype, there is confusion. Phenotype changes occurred due to a few certain mutations in the DNA like SLC24A5 which is what created light skin in Europeans, and the other mutations that created light skin in Asians, and smaller eyes, and other differences between ancestral groups such as susceptibility to certain diseases etc. Also, recent information regarding the mixing of Eurasians with the Neanderthals and Denisovans, the pre-human straight-haired inhabitants of parts of Eurasia has also just been reported in the last five years. I would love to answer any questions you may have or anyone else in understanding these points as it is crucial in understanding the rest of the history of phenotypically black people which is required for all of us to achieve complete African liberation. Abibifahodie! (Complete African liberation!)

Further information:
SLC24A5 - mutation which created light skin in Europeans:"The SLC24A5 gene's derived threonine or Ala111Thr allele (rs1426654[3]) has been shown to be a major factor in the light skin tone of Europeans compared to African-Americans, and is believed to represent as much as 25–40% of the average skin tone difference between Europeans and West Africans.[4][1] It has been the subject of recent selection in Western Eurasia, and is fixed in European populations"

smiley"Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East, claims ...Daily Mail (blog) ‎- 2 days ago"
smiley "How A Gene For Fair Skin Spread Across India | Popular Sciencewww.popsci.com/article/.../how-gene-fair-skin-spread-across-in...‎
by Francie Diep - in 540 Google+ circlesNov 11, 2013 - A study of skin color in the Indian subcontinent shows the complex ... Fair East Asians, on the other hand, owe their color to a different gene."
smiley "Study of tribe could help find East Asian skin color genes | Penn ... news.psu.edu/.../study-tribe-could-help-find-east-asian-skin-color-genes‎Aug 30, 2012 - Genetic investigation of a Malaysian tribe may tell scientists why East Asians have light skin but lower skin cancer rates than Europeans, ...
smiley "Genetic Evidence for the Convergent Evolution of Light Skin in ...mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/24/3/710.long‎by HL Norton - ‎2007 - ‎Cited by 188 - ‎Related articles Dec 20, 2006 - Similarly, the light skin of Europeans and East Asians may have a common genetic origin or instead may be the result of independent ...

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 5:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Pre-Human Ancestors: Denisovans and Neanderthals - Intermixed with all Humans in Eurasia Except Today's Phenotypical Blacks

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Pre-Human Ancestors: Denisovans and Neanderthals - Intermixed with all Humans in Eurasia Except Today's Phenotypical Blacks
Further maps.

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2014
The last few maps before moving onto Part III, the history of Phenotypical Blacks (all of Africa, southern tip of India and Islands, parts of Australasia, parts of Southeast Asia) before the migrations of Eurasians (everywhere else) to these areas after becoming lighter and some getting smaller eyes to survive in the cold, dry areas of Eurasia and mixing with straight-haired Denisovans and Neanderthals in the other parts of Eurasia. Any and all questions welcome regarding Part I and Part II above as we continue to this series.

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 6:15am On Jan 10, 2014
Part IIIA:The Early History of Phenotypical Blacks In Africa, southern tip of India, parts of Southeast Asia and Australasia And Their Destruction from Eurasian Migration: Early History-African (Southern, Saharan, Eastern, Northern), Australasian Rock Art, Southern Indian Rock Art etc.

Phenotypical blacks in all of Africa and their new homelands at the southern tip of India, parts of Southeast Asia and Autralasia, all places conducive to keeping their kinky hair and dark skin and absent of pre-human Denovisans and Neanderthals left many records of how they viewed their life and world (as did the Eurasians in their homelands elsewhere). Rock Art from these phenotypical blacks has been found in all these areas, in Africa in the Sahara, northern tip of Africa, southern parts of Africa, Tanzania, Cameroon, etc. Migrations of phenotypical blacks all around the continent due to environmental and other factors is well-researched and supported.

Rock Art from our ancestors in Africa:

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2014
More rock art from our African ancestors, the largest finds have been in the eastern cape in South Africa, in Tanzania, and the previously green Sahara of Egypt, Algeria, and Libya before it dried up around 3500 BCE :

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2014
More African rock art from around the continent:

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2014
A last bit of rock art from Africa:

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2014
Part IIIB:The Early History of Phenotypical Blacks In Africa, southern tip of India, parts of Southeast Asia and Australasia And Their Destruction from Eurasian Migration: Evidence of Migration of lighter-skinned straighter-haired Eurasians Into southern tip of India, parts of Southeast Asia and parts of Australasia Regions and Their Encounters with Phenotypical Blacks after their mixing with Denosivans and Neanderthals and Their Inhabitation of Cold and Dry Areas of Eurasia Leading To Almost Virtual Destruction or Assimilation of Phenotypical Blacks Outside Africa, Except for The Remnants Shown Above

There is also rock art paintings from other regions with phenotypical blacks but because of time and my relative lack of knowledge, I will move on to the earliest migrations of these changed Eurasians into the regions where phenotypical blacks were living in Eurasia.

Most of these phenotypical blacks were killed or were assimilated into the current populations of these regions. The early history of these phenotypical blacks before the migration of lighter-skinned and straighter-haired Eurasians is still shrouded, although the presence and historical role of these phenotypical blacks (Negritos and others) is well known and in the folk tales of the peoples throughout India, Southeast Asia, East Asia and Australasia, and the small groups that still remain phenotypically black have also retained their history. Remnants can be seen in various artifacts, and recent DNA studies and the like are helping us understand them better. Phenotypical black people are part of many folk tales and sayings of the people across this region in China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillippines etc. especially where substantial populations of these phenotypical blacks still remain. These migrations are the beginning of the historical division between two groups of people in the world Phenotypical Blacks (who retained the original phenotypical state of human beings) and Eurasians (everyone else)(who began lighter due to migration to cold, dry climates and intermixing with Denisovans and Neanderthals). The only region where these phenotypical blacks are able to flourish after these Eurasian migrations is in the continent of Africa (and arguably the southern tip of India) before later Eurasian migrations even to this region which leads to the state of phenotypical blacks today and whose history we will turn to next.

Re: Why Everyone Hates Black People: Because of Out of Africa by Africa4Africans: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2014
Part IV: Phenotypical Blacks Continue to Flourish in Africa The Only Remaining Homeland After Eurasian Migration Into Rest of Eurasia- History of Africa Before the Eurasian Migrations Even There Leading to the "Destruction of Black Civilization" by these Back-to-Africa Migrators

To come. A good primer is "The Destruction of Black Civilization" (1971) (which was written even before the DNA evidence and many archeological finds helped us understand the Out-of-Africa migration and what that meant to Phenotypical Blacks everywhere). Available as PDF: https://www.google.com/#q=chancellor+williams+destruction+of+black+civilization+pdf
and required reading for all those devoted to complete African Liberation. The Rock Art shown above should give a good idea of the direction that the flourishing phenotypical blacks in Africa will take before the back-to-Africa Eurasian migrators destroy much of the continent.

I think all should get a good grounding of the above first before moving to the next stage. Reading of Wikipedia articles, scientific articles, etc. to thoroughly understand each point is good! After Part IV will be the final part, Part V:

Part V: Eurasian Back-to-Africa Migrations into Africa and the Destruction of Black Civilization (Final Part)

Abibifahodie! (Complete African Liberation!) Any further questions before we proceed will be answered in time. This is a major topic that all those devoted to honoring our ancestors and achieving the complete liberation of African people must thoroughly understand so no rush. Any questions or requests for clarification welcome!

“Whoever does not inform his children of his grandparents has destroyed his child, marred his descendants, and injured his offspring the day he dies. Whoever does not make use of his ancestry has muddled his reason. Whoever is unconcerned with his lineage has lost his mind. Whoever neglects his origin, his stupidity has become critical. Whoever is unaware of his ancestry his incompetence has become immense. Whoever is ignorant of his roots his intellect has vanished. Whoever does not know his place of origin, his honor has collapsed.” -- 15th Century African Poet (Timbuktu)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigerian Juju Real? / Igbo Village In America Pics / Meaning Of ‘I Chigo Ichie’ In Igbo And Japanese Languages -igbodefender.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.