Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How I Stumbled On Acting – Chelsea Eze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Stumbled On Acting – Chelsea Eze (561 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! / Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Stumbled On Acting – Chelsea Eze by SGRACE1(m): 6:03am On Jan 10, 2014
Chelsea Eze, a Linguistics graduate of University of Maiduguri has long gone from being a rookie to a force to be reckoned with in Nollywood since her exploits in her debut movie ‘Silent Scandal’ in 2009. Her recent efforts in blockbusters like ‘Hoodrush’, ‘Two Brides and a Baby’ confirmed her arrival on the scene.
In a recent chat with our reporter, Chelsea opens up on her route to acting and other things that have shaped her life. Excerpts:
Describe yourself?
I’m Chelsea Eze, Nollywood actress. I love the simple things of life, so I guess I’m a good girl.
How did you start acting?
I guess I was at the right place at the right time. God put me in line with people that mattered at the time to help boost my career. My friend was shooting and she said it seemed you’re bored at home, follow me to see. And then I went and I met Aunty Emem Isong and they said: “Let’s put her on camera and see what she looks like”.
So they had a mini-audition for me, after that, they said: “Fine, now we know what you look like on camera and if we have something we’ll call you ”. And I got a call after a long time from Vivian Ejike and that was how I did my first movie, ‘Silent Scandal’ in 2009.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/stumbled-acting-chelsea-eze/

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Releases New Song / Oscar Pistorius Branded 'deceitful' As Trial Nears End / Shakira Expecting Second Child With Footballer, Gerard Pique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.