Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Open Heavens: “spiritual Warfare I” 10th January 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens: “spiritual Warfare I” 10th January 2014 (841 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / MFM Power Must Change Hands Programme Message January 2014 / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens: “spiritual Warfare I” 10th January 2014 by aloteda: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2014

[size=13pt]Memory Verse: Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Read:Ephesians 6:10-13

Ephesians 6:10-13 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

When we are told to put on the whole armour of God, one thing becomes clear instantly. This is the fact that there is a God. We cannot be talking of the armour of God if there is no God. Anyone who thinks that there is no God is a fool (Psalm 14:1). You have to pray that God would reveal Himself to you. The Bible in Daniel 11:32b says, “…..but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Little wonder, Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ in Philippians 3:10 also said: ”That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;”

Read more at http://omobaswagz..com/2014/01/open-heavens-spiritual-warfare-i-10th.html[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From The Fig Tree / Understanding Islam For Dummies / IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.