Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Best Qualities of Nairaland Members - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Best Qualities of Nairaland Members (11578 Views)

Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. / Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by nike4luv(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2006
cheesy oh gash..am blushing already thanks hunny bunnie, sweety pinky, milky chinky, sexy kay kay kiss
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by kaylala(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2006
my head is welling grin
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by nike4luv(f): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2006
rolleyes cheesy @ Lizzy arf!
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2006
so u's a dog?
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by nike4luv(f): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2006
i didnt say wuff! i said arf!, its dolphin language so arf!!
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2006
So u's a dolphin
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by nike4luv(f): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2006
ah..arf waraf gad
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2006
smiley
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by nike4luv(f): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2006
keep smiling barafaugh
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by AbbeyMarie(f): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2006
I seem to notice that either no one likes me on here (by here i mean this webiste), or no one knows that i exist yet. Which is it?
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Z4M4eva(f): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2006
AbbeyMarie:

I seem to notice that either no one likes me on here (by here i mean this webiste), or no one knows that i exist yet. Which is it?

How do you mean?
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2006
AbbeyMarie --- Makes relevant and long posts and sound quite intelligent for her age. (makes me feel as if im dumb). Go to the religion thread and u'll see wat i mean.
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by c0dec(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2006
AbbeyMarie:

huh? did i hear something?   maybe it's my imagination. oh well
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by nike4luv(f): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2006
Abey, i cant believe u just said that, sure we love u, get in da zone!..lady, welcome to nairaland Marie, we wuv u! and ur my friend {unless u dont want to undecided}
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by AbbeyMarie(f): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2006
Z4M4eva:

How do you mean?

well, no one ever mentions me *tear* LMAO!

hot-angel:

AbbeyMarie --- Makes relevant and long posts and sound quite intelligent for her age. (makes me feel as if im dumb). Go to the religion thread and u'll see what i mean.

why thank you! Religion is a very important part of my life, in fact, my life surrounds it. I'd believe that Hitler is mother and Mother Theresa is my Father before I'd believe that my religion is not true. and I'm also not actually Nigerian and so i don't even dare go on like the political threads or others... i am NOT qualified to know anything they are talking about...

c0dec:

huh? did i hear something?   maybe it's my imagination. oh well

;DYou my friend, are funny grin

nike4luv:

Abey, i can't believe u just said that, sure we love u, get in da zone!..lady, welcome to nairaland Marie, we love u! and your my friend {unless u don't want to undecided}

Who wouldn't want to be your friend? They'd have to be insane or like, an inaddement object to not want to be[b]YOUR[/b] friend!
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by WesleyanA(f): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2006
hey AbbeyMarie!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2006
hi abbeymarie where in illinois r u from smiley
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by WesleyanA(f): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2006
oh yeah. kc's in illinios too. how could i forget that! cheesy
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2006
hey wessy haha , yea this boring ole state ,
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by WesleyanA(f): 12:38am On Jan 09, 2006
what do you mean illinois is boring! at least it has Chicago. cheesy that's def. not boring and that's where you live.
if you want boring, come to my state!
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2006
chicago is nothing spectacular , come here youll see what im sayin

its like how people in nigeria praise america , def. not worth it

rhode island lmaoooo cheesy *dies*
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by WesleyanA(f): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2006
K2DaC:

rhode island lmaoooo cheesy *dies*

whateva rolleyes embarassed cry
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 09, 2006
ahahaha
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy Y'all need to come live in TEXAS! Yehawww cheesy
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by WesleyanA(f): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2006
my teacher got so souped when he found out "family guy" was based in RI.
hey. that's something to be proud of at least.  cheesy embarassed

do you watch family guy?
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2006
where in texas are you at anyway
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2006
WesleyanA:

my teacher got so souped when he found out "family guy" was based in RI.
hey. that's something to be proud of at least. cheesy embarassed

do you watch family guy?
I hate family guy!

K2DaC:

where in texas are you at anyway
Ohh im sad now sad. U don't know where in TX im at? Dallas/Forthworth (DFW)
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2006
booo ya aint in houston cheesy
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2006
Nahh... I don't like houston.. too many Nigerians over there. University of houston is like University of Lagos. Bahhhh, don't wanna be there. cheesy
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by WesleyanA(f): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2006
i've decided i'm not moving too far when i turn 18. i'll just stay close to home maybe Boston. that's pretty close.  cool

mukakakakaa @ hota's last post cheesy cheesy "too many nigerians".
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2006
So u not coming to Texas no more? No more wesleyan university?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

***words That End With "Ic"*** / Titles of Songs / Can U Do Without?:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.