Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Exemption - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Exemption (703 Views)

Information On NYSC Collection Of Discharge Certificate,exemption,exclusion&repl / Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part Time Students / Can She Qualify For NYSC Exemption Certificate Or Must She Do NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exemption by aghaibiam(f): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Hi Nairalanders:if I turn 30 in feb.can I get an exemtion from service that same year.
Re: Exemption by yokiti: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
aghaibiam: Hi Nairalanders:if I turn 30 in feb.can I get an exemtion from service that same year.
You can be exempted from national youth service IF you graduate from school after 30 years of age.. You will get your exemption letter few weeks after the orientation of the sets you were to be mobilized with. You can also be exempted on the ground of being a military personnel
Re: Exemption by Joyeux: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
aghaibiam: Hi Nairalanders:if I turn 30 in feb.can I get an exemtion from service that same year.
No.You will still serve.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC DG, Bri Gen Johnson Omawumi Visited Bauchi State / Your Next Move. What Comes After School And Service? Calling All TECHIES!!!! / General Inquiry About NYSC And How To Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.