Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How To Bet with Payoneer Bank Account - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Bet with Payoneer Bank Account (5812 Views)

###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot / Register With Payoneer And Get A Free Us Bank Account And Mastercard / Free Tutorial On How To Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bet with Payoneer Bank Account by BIRKHOFRAYBLOG: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Gooday all nairalanders..Am making this post to help all payoneer mastercard holders use there card to bet online on football and other sports.I guess you all aware that there is a law stoping all Us citizen from gambling online hence,making all Us card rejected at betting sites.
But today I share with you a new technology I discovered during my quest of research.You can now start betting online with your payoneer account if you follow the few steps:
1.You need to get a bitcoin ewallet and connect your payoneer bank account to it.To get your own bitcoin ewallet,use the link below
https://coinbase.com/?r=52ceedc535e6e05fce000054&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link

2.Once you open the bitcoin account,link it to your payoneer bank account..

3.Then purchase a minimum betting bitcoin of 0.01 which is equal to $10

4.Then you use the bitcoin you purchased as a means of payment in the betting site.

There are so many betting sites using the newly discovered technology as a means of payment,am currently using it on Roadbet and Cloudbet.
If you have any problem doing this, please let me know so I can assist you.Remember United we stand so I dont need anything from you.

1 Like

Re: How To Bet with Payoneer Bank Account by Afor2016: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
[b][/b]Please, how do i link my payoneer master card to my coinbase account. you can contact me @ ighojohn37@gmail.com or 08030702033
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? / How To Calculate Inverter & Battery Backup Time? / Can Small Tiger Generator Carry 1.5 Hp AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.