Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Which Tribe Would You Say Has The Funniest Accent? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Tribe Would You Say Has The Funniest Accent? (671 Views)

Which Tribe Are They From (picx) / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Would You Say Has The Funniest Accent? by Agimor(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
For me I will say its the Ijaws you will hear words like Zesus instead of Jesus,bead instead of bread.So dear nairalanders whats your take on this.lets try to cite it with an example.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Say Has The Funniest Accent? by halimattt(f): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
calabar, I have a friend from there.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious:- 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM Innigeria / This Is The Story Of The Poor Blonde Flying.... / My life My Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.