Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Calling For Gabrywyl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Calling For Gabrywyl (1458 Views)

May Born Calling / Calling All (single) Yoruba Ladies. / Calling Mrs.chima To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling For Gabrywyl by melanielau: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2008
Gabrywyl, I have read almost all of your post and I would like to get to know you. Can you please email me at adrianphoenix1978@yahoo.com ?

Thanks
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Mustay(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2008
Gaze. . . . Not again
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by SeanT21(f): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2008
Adrian is a girl name.
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by melanielau: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2008
Gabrywyl. Where are you? Why no news from you? embarassed
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by melanielau: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2008
SeanT21:

Adrian is a girl name.

A girl angry
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by MissyB1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2008
lol
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2008
SeanT21:

Adrian is a girl name.
No, it's not.
Adrian[b]ne[/b] is a girl's name.
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by melanielau: 2:21am On Aug 12, 2008
Gabrywyl, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE Can you reply me

I really want to know you more. PLEASEEEEE. . . embarassed
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by melanielau: 5:32am On Aug 12, 2008
Gabby, here

Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2008
melanielau:

Gabrywyl. Where are you? Why no news from you? embarassed

melanielau:

Gabrywyl, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE Can you reply me

I really want to know you more. PLEASEEEEE. . . embarassed
Gaby can u please reply this guy
before he die grin
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by SeanT21(f): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
@ Gabby

Come on. The man is fine. Your boyfriend do not have top know about this sister.
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by AnthonyKil(m): 1:14am On Aug 13, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

Leave her alone pal!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 13, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Leave her alone pal!!!! angry angry angry
let she atleast reply and say
hi to him cheesy before something happen to him grin
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by AnthonyKil(m): 5:38am On Aug 13, 2008
rokiatu:

let she atleast reply and say
hi to him cheesy before something happen to him grin

I'm pretty sure he is one of the male bashers here whom just cant wait to bash her up. . . . Guy. . . Dont pretend like you are so innocent because your intentions are bad and I can smell it from a distance. . . . Give it up already. She aint interested! angry

Some people are just born on earth for no reason. . . . .
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by SeanT21(f): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2008
AnthonyKil:

I'm pretty sure he is one of the male bashers here whom just can't wait to bash her up. . . . Guy. . . Dont pretend like you are so innocent because your intentions are bad and I can smell it from a distance. . . . Give it up already. She aint interested! angry

Some people are just born on earth for no reason. . . . .

Leave the man alone. He is showing her lOVE!!
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2008
still no reply hmmmmmm
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by AnthonyKil(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2008
I dont think she knows
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by melanielau: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2008
Does anyone here knows her email address or her phone number? Can you pleaseeee give it to me. Thank you very much. I would really appreciate it.
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2008
vist all section and u should find her cheesy
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Joseph6(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2008
this is another one of gabry's id worshippin up and down ,openin yet another annoyin thread. . . . , . . .what can i say ,the bitch is mouthed . just when i thot she had sumtin up in a brain box she does this meanwhile why hasnt she replied this guy oohh she is him. . . . . . . . gabby thumbs up we beliv ya, a tattood guy who clearly outclassed u is all ova u and u're postin him like u're sooo hottt ya i'm buyin that bread ahah oni dodo see ya head keep wishinnnn
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Joseph6(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2008
[size=28pt]gabrywyl's a faux[/size]
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by shannong(f): 1:57am On Aug 15, 2008
Gabry, cho she mo ni pu yau li ta? Ta de pic hen ke ai ohh, . .

Che ke ren she she mo lai de? Cho she mo ta hen pen tan lai ni de? Wo pu ming pai ohhh. . . .
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by melanielau: 2:00am On Aug 15, 2008
heres another one

Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 2:07am On Aug 15, 2008
shannon_g:

Gabry, cho she mo ni pu yau li ta? Ta de pic hen ke ai ohh, . .

Che ke ren she she mo lai de? Cho she mo ta hen pen tan lai ni de? Wo pu ming pai ohhh. . . .

Ni she hua ren ma? Wo pu che tau ohhh. Ta mei you otak liau, . . . . Wo tui pu chi, wo pu che tau chiang hen tuo hua yi. Ni she Malaysia ren ma? Ke i ni chiang Malay wen ma?
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 2:08am On Aug 15, 2008
Mel, am not in that line. Sorry
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by shannong(f): 2:22am On Aug 15, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ni she hua ren ma? Wo pu che tau ohhh. Ta mei you otak liau, . . . . Wo tui pu chi, wo pu che tau chiang hen tuo hua yi. Ni she Malaysia ren ma? Ke i ni chiang Malay when ma?

Ni she malaysia ren ah Wah. . . HAHA! wo she hua ren pa kuo wo ke i chiang malai hua. Wo tuk su chai malaysia. Ni de hua yi hen ke ai de. . . A mixture of Mandarin, Hakkha and Cantonese. Nice one. You must have known to speak many chinese language?

Anyways, ni pu yau li ta. Ta hen ma fan de.

Gabry, check this out. Apa khabar? nama saya Shannon tapi engkau boleh panggil saya Mei Li. Itu nama Cina saya. tongue How's the language? Enough to converse with other folks? grin
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2008
She ah. Wo she malaysia ren. cool

Wow! I am impressed. wink Good job. You must be a fluent speaker.

Chinese. Uhm. . . . Well I can speak Hakkha cause my family is Hakkha and I had to force myself to learn Mandarin and Cantonese because before I was surrounded with a neighbourhood whom basically could only speak those two languages and no others when I was still studying.

So girl, mana engkau tinggal di malaysia dan man engkau belajar? Heheh! grin
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by shannong(f): 4:58am On Aug 17, 2008
Saya tinggal di Kelana Jaya. Pernah ke sana kah?

ooohhh. . . Mesti susah kan belajar bahasa cina? terutamanya kalau sudah besar umur, memang susah nak msuk otak.

Heheh! I hope the tenses is correct.
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2008
Kelana Jaya Kelana Jaya Kelana Jaya. . . Yeah. I was living there the last 8 years I think?

Saya tinggal di Kondo uhmmm. . . . I have forggoten the name oh. Oh yes. Kondo Ridzuan. heard of it? Anyways, if you can speak malay, I'm sure you can speak manglish?

Is it cheh? So how you find malaysia ah? I know school not easy ohh. . . You have to eat brain and sweat blood . . . . Correct? Depending also on what subject you take. Kan? And the Sthupid Dum Dum Lectureres all look at leng lui only to give score, otherwise, we have to work like cow shit to score points.Politics Politics Politics. . . .

And how you seek pocket money there? I know in malaysia, banana's and pineapples find it dirt to catch money ohh. . . You have to have money falling from trees if you want to study here. Here has not open their mind to be like Banana Republic. heheh! smiley
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by shannong(f): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2008
Oh yes, Wow! You were living in Condominium Ridzuan? I heard the rental there is very expensive and only rich ass would live there. heheh! is it true?

Yes ohhh. . . I can speak manglish but not as well as malay lah. Malaysia is very tough ohhh. . .Its true what you said. Foreignors. . . No rights for them. I had to secure all of my finances before I come down to study otherwise aiyoooooo. . . . POKAI! And then I will cannot oh oi, cannot ma mam and cannot o si and cannot shi shi and soon, I will have no money to chok tai fu and tai sam as well . HAHAHA! cheesy tongue

Yeah. . . I agree also but what to do. Your president sucks big time. All only know to do project and go humping with God knows who's mother. SAD OHHH. . . make me wanna go pan fry their brains and feed them to the donkey. . . . . .

Chai China hai ye she i yang. . . .

Ok Gabs, I have to type off here. Cya.
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Joseph6(m): 5:20am On Aug 18, 2008
[size=28pt]gabrywyl shut the hell up, we know u're shanon[/size]
Re: Calling For Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2008
bla bla bla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? / Friends Needed. / Hookup For Marriage Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.