Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Between King Solomon And Bill Gate Who Do You Consider As The Wealthiest man ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between King Solomon And Bill Gate Who Do You Consider As The Wealthiest man ? (958 Views)

Fuel Tanker Currently On Fire At Lekki Toll Gate... See Photos / King Solomon And The Anambra Inconclusive Gubernatorial Election / How Much Do You Consider Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between King Solomon And Bill Gate Who Do You Consider As The Wealthiest man ? by Jayses(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
The above figures has always given goose pimple when ever their net worth is mention , I know they did not exist at the same time but from history I've gathered that Solomon wealth made him the richest man during his time and just recently Bill gate was declared as the World richest man , nairalanders/historian I wish to know who was the richest between king solomon and Bill Gate thanks
Re: Between King Solomon And Bill Gate Who Do You Consider As The Wealthiest man ? by Lanrefahm(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Any1 dat compare king solomon with any 1 in term of riches needs to be realy informed of solomon the person needs to get a copy of the quran and be briefed about king solomon. Billgates does not have the ability to tok to animals demons and control dem even with technology, bill gate woth his wealth cant develop teleportation. Bill gates cant own a piece of land dat king solomon have, bill gates cant buy pearls and use it as a walk way. The list her endless so just dont go there
Re: Between King Solomon And Bill Gate Who Do You Consider As The Wealthiest man ? by Emmyk(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
I dont know cool
Re: Between King Solomon And Bill Gate Who Do You Consider As The Wealthiest man ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

A Bomb Explosion Has Just Hit A Location In Kaduna Town. / Residents Grab Catholic Seminarians, Tag Them Terrorists / Happy Birthday Anikkytohposh!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.