Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Most Overated Celebrity In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Overated Celebrity In The World (877 Views)

Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / Don Jazzy Is Overated / Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Overated Celebrity In The World by cashcrusher: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
A lot of celebrities get lots of vibe without actually deserving it. I think topping the list is this guy:

Justin Bieber - dis boy sings a whole lot of crap but American tybloids say he's he biggest thing after michael jackson, joke of the centurygrin

Who's your own overaed artist?
Re: The Most Overated Celebrity In The World by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Justin got all of that going cus he's a young white handsome dude,trust me girls would steal and kill for those features justin got,they one that gets me annoyed is that dog face Kanye West,How did that dude ever get famous with that slick mouth which he uses in talking recklessly
Re: The Most Overated Celebrity In The World by Waspy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Taught i was the only one that feels same abt Justin Beiber
Re: The Most Overated Celebrity In The World by Bilabong(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
Una de eve vex 4 kenye waste wot of him wife kim k? Wetin b her talent? But she make headline pass anytin.
Re: The Most Overated Celebrity In The World by hatux: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
In response to dah OP ?n >Mi jaweh!
Re: The Most Overated Celebrity In The World by OmoUSH(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
No, beiber, my sentiment detached, is a really talented young white guy. He can dance like usher and mj, and he does sing well. Have u guyz listened to one less lonely girl and pray?
Re: The Most Overated Celebrity In The World by MrMac10(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kim kardashian the bitch can't sing, act or even do anything what a lucky bitch

(1) (Reply)

See Charly Boy’s Outfit To His Dad’s Funeral Mass | Photos / Here Is Why Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Has A Great Family / Timaya Says Collaboration With Sean Paul Cost Him Over N20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.