Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,570 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Singer Soul E Accuses Popular Blogger Of Tarnishing His Image - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Singer Soul E Accuses Popular Blogger Of Tarnishing His Image (1761 Views)

Who Will Emerge As The Blogger Of The Year? / Gospel Singer Maheeda Shares Video Of Herself Taking Bath N*ked / Unclad Ambition: 21 Year Old Singer, Margaret Shoots All Unclad Party Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Soul E Accuses Popular Blogger Of Tarnishing His Image by 9jaflave: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/soul-e-accuses-linda-ikeji-of-false-stories.html

In an interview with E-Punch on Friday, the singer Soul E, who recently married his long time lover, Linda, confessed that scars from his failed relationship with Queen Ure are threatening to take the shine off his present joy.

Visibly angered by some of the reports making the rounds on gossip blogs, Soul E finally clears the air:

He says, “Since I got married on January 2, I have been the subject of several allegations and speculations on the Internet. A popular and controversial blogger, Linda Ikeji, painted me in a negative light just to tarnish my image. She said I married a banker and that my wife was older than I am. This is not true. I am three years older than my wife. So, I don’t understand why people still call me a gigolo. The blogger even went as far as re-editing our wedding pictures to suit her purpose.”

“We have been together for six years. I met her shortly after I left Queen Ure. Mind you, we broke up one year before members of the public knew about it. My wife and I run two different travel agencies which she currently manages. I never married secretly.”

Although pained by the fact that his personal history was misinterpreted in the media, Soul E shrugs it off, saying that he considered the entire episode as part of the burden of being a celebrity.

“My experiences made me grow a thicker skin. I have never been married before. Ure and I had a relationship like every other person, it just didn’t work out. I don’t know why people keep writing that Soul E remarries second wife. Where are the pictures of the said marriage to Ure and why nobody is asking questions? ” he says.

On his music career: “I have been off the music scene for over three years because I want to come out different. I don’t like it when fans put me under pressure. If I release something that falls short of their expectations tomorrow, the same fans will criticize me.

“I hope to re-launch myself into the entertainment scene this year with a new album entitled ‘Take Over’, in March. Last year, I dropped an album. ‘The Message’ was released last year. The target were churches because I made a pact with God.”

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/soul-e-accuses-linda-ikeji-of-false-stories.html

Re: Singer Soul E Accuses Popular Blogger Of Tarnishing His Image by Bilabong(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Soul e baba de hear soo.

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Birthdays / Ice Prince Fire Of Zamani Concert [in Pictures] / Miley Cyrus Hooking Up With Kellan Lutz Pals With Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.