Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,700 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Photo: Woman Tattoos Her Face On Her B00bs (shocking) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Woman Tattoos Her Face On Her B00bs (shocking) (2915 Views)

Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / Would U Do This for Luv? Nicki Minaj's Bf Tattoos Her Face On His Arm!! *photo* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Tattoos Her Face On Her B00bs (shocking) by Adenugay(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Photo: Woman Tattoos Her Face On Her B00bs (shocking) by Bilabong(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
De lady get 2face.
Re: Photo: Woman Tattoos Her Face On Her B00bs (shocking) by KELVINXY: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
I prefer the tattoo face to the real face grin
Re: Photo: Woman Tattoos Her Face On Her B00bs (shocking) by Tolexander: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
I must learn how to make tattoo cos of these ladies making tattoo on their breasts and arse.
Is it possible making tattoo without touching the place to be tattooed?
Re: Photo: Woman Tattoos Her Face On Her B00bs (shocking) by Tolexander: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
KELVIN-XY:
I prefer the tattoo face to the real face grin
you can go am kiss the tattoo face. grin
Re: Photo: Woman Tattoos Her Face On Her B00bs (shocking) by XLR8(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Tolexander: I must learn how to make tattoo cos of these ladies making tattoo on their breasts and arse.

abeg..yan me wen u wan go o grin
Re: Photo: Woman Tattoos Her Face On Her B00bs (shocking) by hensben(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Tolexander: I must learn how to make tattoo cos of these ladies making tattoo on their breasts and arse.
i dey draw tattoo, bro na big enjoyment o grin, if na boooobs i go tell her remove ur top n bra but if na waist i go say make she pull her pants and cover half with towel.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases $exy Pic Grabing Her B00bs In New Photos / Photos:see Reekadobanks New Hair Cut Style / Davido Welcome By Gabon President As Both Have Fun ( Pic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.