Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Siena Why ? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Siena Why ? (2073 Views)

1999 Siena Xle Going For Cheap@800k / A Reg 05 Siena(1st Body)wit Leather Seats @ N1.1m(neg)in Phc Cal Now / Tokumbo 2000 Siena For N1.250 NOW N1.2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siena Why ? by bugybugy(m): 2:17am On Aug 11, 2008
[color=#000099] Siena, I don't know how you got to be the moderator to this board but believe me, don't think cos you posted a car you built on this site gives you the right to be the moderator, We all have our own business to handle and the CEO to benz ain't the richest in Germany not to talk the richest in the world, so if you are feeling you did something ex-ordinary and earned you the post to be the moderator to AUTO section, NIGERIA is still Bleep, you might delete this cos you are typical Nigeria but[ I can post this atleast 30 times a day so that everyone can read this, You posted something earlier and withdrew it,, why cos you are the moderator abi? before you wont do that now, you can delete now cos you have the pass, Please Bleep NIGERIA, HOW ONE PERSON GO DEY CONTROL PUBLIC BOARD, let 2 ppl that don't eachother control it, /color]
Re: Siena Why ? by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 11, 2008
You need help ASAP undecided
Re: Siena Why ? by HRhotness(f): 2:23am On Aug 11, 2008

Whats this all about??
Re: Siena Why ? by bugybugy(m): 2:29am On Aug 11, 2008
Siena was the moderator for some hours and some Topic went missing cos he posted it, He(Siena )knows what am talking about
Re: Siena Why ? by bugybugy(m): 2:32am On Aug 11, 2008
"An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you", This was what i got trying to view what he posted as the moderator of this board, WHY? cos it got deleted
Re: Siena Why ? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2008
bugybugy:

"An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you", This was what i got trying to view what he posted as the moderator of this board, WHY? because it got deleted

Sometimes, it pays to get your facts straight, before raining abuse.

I deleted nothing.
Re: Siena Why ? by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2008
bugybugy:

[color=#000099] Siena, I don't know how you got to be the moderator to this board but believe me, don't think because you posted a car you built on this site gives you the right to be the moderator, We all have our own business to handle and the CEO to benz ain't the richest in Germany not to talk the richest in the world, so if you are feeling you did something ex-ordinary and earned you the post to be the moderator to AUTO section, NIGERIA is still mess, you might delete this because you are typical Nigeria but[ I can post this atleast 30 times a day so that everyone can read this, You posted something earlier and withdrew it,, why because you are the moderator abi? before you wont do that now, you can delete now because you have the pass, Please Bleep NIGERIA, HOW ONE PERSON GO DEY CONTROL PUBLIC BOARD, let 2 people that don't eachother control it, /color]

I've read this twice, and haven't the faintest idea what you're on about.

The only posts I deleted were insults, as well as giving negative comments about a car another member was trying to sell.
Re: Siena Why ? by Emperoh(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2008
Oga Poster
Come out straight and say what he deleted
And is it a crime for him to delete what HE POSTED shocked shocked
Pls be factual and don't try to whip up pointless sentiments
WHAT DID HE DELETE AND HOW WAS IT IMPORTANT TO EVERY USER AND YOU?
Re: Siena Why ? by icemann(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2008
Siena:

Sometimes, it pays to get your facts straight, before raining abuse.

I deleted nothing.
Siena:

I've read this twice, and haven't the faintest idea what you're on about.

The only posts I deleted were insults, as well as giving negative comments about a car another member was trying to sell.
Re: Siena Why ? by adechuks(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2008
bugybugy:

[color=#000099] Siena, I don't know how you got to be the moderator to this board but believe me, don't think because you posted a car you built on this site gives you the right to be the moderator, We all have our own business to handle and the CEO to benz ain't the richest in Germany not to talk the richest in the world, so if you are feeling you did something ex-ordinary and earned you the post to be the moderator to AUTO section, NIGERIA is still mess, you might delete this because you are typical Nigeria but[ I can post this atleast 30 times a day so that everyone can read this, You posted something earlier and withdrew it,, why because you are the moderator abi? before you wont do that now, you can delete now because you have the pass, Please Bleep NIGERIA, HOW ONE PERSON GO DEY CONTROL PUBLIC BOARD, let 2 people that don't eachother control it, /color]

My friend, you are really on your own in this matter.
Siena's approval rating on this forum is off the charts. He has shown the highest level of fairness, decorum and civility possible in all his inputs on nairaland. Even in his response to your unwarranted attacks on his person.
We just might vote that you be banned. Simple. grin
Re: Siena Why ? by icemann(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2008
@adechuks
bugybugy is making sense here, siena lied in his last 2 posts
We should not let our Leaders Moderators decive us, we also know our rights
Re: Siena Why ? by cybersleek(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2008
This is why i have decided to X posting, or even commenting on nairaland! so many ego trips on here. Bye! sad
Re: Siena Why ? by ziontrain: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2008
Siena,

I think you need to come clean here. You posted a message that you will be the moderator of this forum from now. I personally think this forum should be moderated. I posted a new message with some suggestions for the moderator. Before I knew it, both Siena's posting and my posting were deleted.

The question now is who deleted the messages? I believe Siena (being the moderator at that time) had the administrative access to delete messages. That's why I am of the opinion that he knows something about it - I could be wrong but Siena needs to help the situation by throwing light on how a moderator's posting could be deleted without the moderator's knowledge! Somehow, the plate doesn't seem to sit straight on the table.
Re: Siena Why ? by Bbng(f): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2008
Please, no more hate!

Whether or whetheren't (though the whether looks more like it!) something was deleted, please let's drop this and move on.
Re: Siena Why ? by ziontrain: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2008
Bbng, I see you are new on this forum. Let me just inform you that we do not just sweep things under the carpet here and like you said, we don't encourage hate either. There are still some outstanding issues to be resolved and I think Siena can assist us here:

1. Is he still moderating?
2. If he is, let him re-post his last entry informing nairalanders about the rules - his services will be very much appreciated by a lot of us
3. How do we maintain credibility as a forum if messages just disappear into thin air in this age of technology and we don't have any explanation? If Siena says he does not know what happened to his (the moderator's) message on a forum that he is moderating then he needs to let everyone know.

I am personally not upset with Siena as he is trying to provide much needed service on this forum using his own valued time. I just think we should do things right.
Re: Siena Why ? by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
Actually, I deleted the threads in question. Siena is a lovely person, but sometimes
he forgets to tell the administrator before making up new rules! Does Autos really need a mod?
Re: Siena Why ? by Godalone(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
Yes,Auto section needs moderator(s).
Re: Siena Why ? by ziontrain: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2008
Seun, thanks a lot for clearing the air. This is what nairaland should be about - honesty and integrity.

I second Godalone that this forum needs a moderator!! Let's hear the opinion of other members please.
Re: Siena Why ? by Busybody2(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
ziontrain:

. . . I second Godalone that this forum needs a moderator!!

angry angry angry

ziontrain:

Let's hear the opinion of other members please.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love the way you guys in the auto section (e.g Vipermann, Siena, Fotodaddy, Inspired m, Jenju,labiyemmy,etc) takes no prisoners and mercilessly rip apart any incalsitrant miscreants who wants to pour sand in their garri rain on their parade. There is something so lip-smarkingly sexy about this . . . oh well maybe it's the thought of them smothered in engineoil in their overall, ojigbijigbi, hmmn, brrrrrĀ  . . . cheesy

Oh dear what was the question again undecided Right methinks you don't need a moderator in this section, let the testosterone flow. wink A woman's need is too complex. tongue

And in my opinion, the auto section is funnier than the jokes section. cool
Re: Siena Why ? by sultaan(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
We really need a moderator!
Siena is fine by me he's not selling/buying so less bias.
Re: Siena Why ? by adechuks(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2008
Right on.
Siena is an impartial participant so far.

And i support the need for a moderator
Re: Siena Why ? by inspiredm(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2008
Auto section needs a Moderator

Sienna is Up to the task.
Re: Siena Why ? by oranges(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2008
There should be a moderator in this section and Im also in sopport of Siena been made the moderator.
Re: Siena Why ? by chipass(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2008
Though the auto section is mostly self-moderated, it still does require a moderator for the times when the auto mode is off or jammed and Siena is as good as they come.
Re: Siena Why ? by Seun(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2008
Ok, you shall have Siena. Hip hip hurray! grin
Re: Siena Why ? by SeyiJay(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2008
Finally! I'm glad. Siena, keep da oil flowin, By the way, what's your feel on Korean autos - particularly the new generation Hyundai Accent and Kia Rio/Picanto? Do give a pretty much low-down technically on their drive trains
Re: Siena Why ? by ziontrain: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2008
Seun, more vaseline to your elbow! Keep up the good work.

Siena, thanks a lot for your selfless service. It is very much appreciated. Can you please re-post the rules for all to see.
Re: Siena Why ? by viperman: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2008
Viva Siena!! cool cool cool

[size=2pt](i dont even know what 'viva' means sha, i just know it has something to do with celebration, hope i'm right)[/size] grin
Re: Siena Why ? by fotodaddy: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2008
na wah for bad belle people!!!

But in the end GOD PASS THEM!!! grin
Re: Siena Why ? by Godalone(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2008
Seun,keep on the good work.
Re: Siena Why ? by showbobo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
I dont think Siena is gonna take it up.He might be pissed at all this false accusations.The poster needs to apologize,right?
Re: Siena Why ? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
Wow guys!

Thanks for your support, I was speechless when I read all this!

showbobo:

I don't think Siena is going to take it up.He might be pissed at all this false accusations.The poster needs to apologize,right?

No, I don't get mad with folk online, I'm not mad at him at all, life's way too short.

He reacted instinctively, which most of us have done in the past, without first thinking.
So in reality, I didn't take his comments to heart.
As far as I'm concerned, it's all in the past, and forgotten.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camry 2007 Last Price 2.5m With Very Low Mileage And Vin / Clean Tokunbo Honda Bulldog For Sale / Brand New Honda Accord: 2011: Honda Crosstour Over:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.