Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Rccg Convention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Convention (1202 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Convention Live On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Convention by kemisuga(f): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2008
The Redeemed Christian Church of God, just concluded its annual convention. Who was at the programme? How did it go? What did you learnt?

I did not attend cry, pls show some brotherly love and share wit us.

Thanks.
Re: Rccg Convention by kemisuga(f): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
Does it mean nobody here attended the convention. cry cry cry
Re: Rccg Convention by Gamine(f): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2008
NO.

Why should we attend a Scammers meet.
Re: Rccg Convention by AKO1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
Gamine chill for them small now smiley

The convention was/is now being broadcast live on Dove Vision, a free-to-air satellite channel. Watched a few minutes of it. In those few minutes, my screen was bombarded by all kinds of business adverts. No comments, sincerely.
Re: Rccg Convention by Gamine(f): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
LOL.

Sorry sha, but thats what it looked like
Re: Rccg Convention by kemisuga(f): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2008
Gamine, they are not scammers please.
Re: Rccg Convention by Gamine(f): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2008
It creates a huge avenue for scam

didnt you hear of the Redeemers seed scam?
Re: Rccg Convention by chukxy44(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2008
Too bad some people can't tell when God is at work and when the devil's work is in progress. As far as am concern, the convention was a huge success, massively attended and it was a wounderful and alsome experience for me, i was truely blessed, too bad some of u missed it. the Prince of Peace was there to bless everyone .
Re: Rccg Convention by kemisuga(f): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2008
Chukxy, be your sister keeper and send some of your gotten blessings to me pleeeeeeeeeese grin
Re: Rccg Convention by chukxy44(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2008
My beloved sister, my prayer for u is dat the Lord of new beinging will visit you dis day, even as the prince of Peace will bring peace to every storm of ur life. In Jesus Name (Amen)
Re: Rccg Convention by thetruth90: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2008
Gamine:

NO.

Why should we attend a Scammers meet.

You are absolutely right, Gamine. For the first time though, I saw you disagree with something on the religion thread. I had always thought you were a fanatic, you still are a fanatic but a fanatic for God and not for a man. All RCCG conventions are nauseous. traffic-hold-up-causing, money spinning bazaars and wasteful exercises in the name of JEEEEEESUS.

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Witchcraft Status Today! / Seven Year Barrenned Woman Got Pregnant Instantly / Is Speaking In Tongues Learnt Or Divine ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.