Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Advice On The Job To Take - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice On The Job To Take (686 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / Top 7 Highest Paid Job To Watch Out For!! / I Need Any Job To Survive Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On The Job To Take by kemisuga(f): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2008
My sister is confused and need advice on which job to take between a bank contract staff with salary of 68K or a full staff of a media organisation with salary of 54K. Although I have advised her on which one to take, but she still want the general to contribute.

Pls help me advice her.
Re: Advice On The Job To Take by osatohan: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
thk you
Re: Advice On The Job To Take by brainwave(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ Poster, Things to consider include your sister's career interests (money aside) i.e what's she passionate about (career-wise) and what are her dreams / goals, which of these 2 jobs will move her closer to her career goal because after a while, her love for her job (or lack of it) may be what will determine how happy she will be when she wakes up in the morning and thinks of going to work,

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Vacancies / I.t Job / Lawyers Needed In V/i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.