Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

My Considerations Before Buying Or Renting - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Considerations Before Buying Or Renting (720 Views)

{{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? / Thinking Of Selling Or Renting Your Properties Please Talk To Us First! / Buying Or Moulding Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Considerations Before Buying Or Renting by beninman(m): 2:37am On Aug 13, 2008
I just want some of us to know why I do like to ask for a property pictures and location before giving my offer. The reason is because I always want to go to the property on my own without you knowing and inquire about the property before giving offer. When I request for the picture and you cannot send me the pictures, or describe the location for me, I will just consider it one of those places people are fighting for because I can not make my personal inquiring without you.

If you are really selling a place and you want people to buy it fast from you, you have to provide what ever any intrested buyer request.

I am still looking for a 2-3 brms flat to rent in Lagos @ about 250k everything included and a Land @ about 2M or completed property @ about 5M. 4rent could be anywhere in Lagos that is dry, with gate, easy access location, second floor or higher. Land or completed property must have a proper documents and in a dry land as well.

I do not want to spend any thing above 2m including the agent & Legal fees / percentages ( % ) for the land and if it is a build and completed building, then I am ready to spend 5M or little more in everything including all the fee.

I think I have try my best to make it clear. Please if you really have a place for me, just contact me and I will reply you and we move on from there.

Those are my considerations. Thanks

beninman2008@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex, Lekki Phase 1 For Sale / Urgent Requests To Purchase. Help! / Arch-dee Global Ventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.