Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Did You Dress For Comfort ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Did You Dress For Comfort ? (980 Views)

Would You Dress Your Son Like This? / Why Do You Dress The Way You Dress? / 5 Ways To Wear Your Uggs Boots For Comfort And Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Dress For Comfort ? by fellybabe(f): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2008
There are times i don't dress for comfort especially when am wearing four inch stilettos,

the notion of dressing for comfort seems a bit quaint.

some may not wear underwear and they could be extremely comfortable.

so, did you dress for comfort?
Re: Did You Dress For Comfort ? by Afribiz(f): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2008
I love dressing in lovely and comfortable outfits. It gives me confidence.
No matter how beautiful a clothe is, if it doesn't fit or give me comfort, i simply let it go.
In the case of shoes, i can manage to wear a pair that i consider to be fantastic even if i feel a bit uncomfortable in them. That is, if i don't have to do much of walking anyway.
It's actually irritating seeing people wear unfit clothes, all in the name of vogue.

Felly how you dey?
Re: Did You Dress For Comfort ? by spikedcylinder: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2008
Yes, absolutely.
Re: Did You Dress For Comfort ? by Classigal(f): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2008
I love nothing more than to feel comfortable in whatever am wearing. So it completely excludes miniskirts that make pple draw down the hemlines like they could make it longer just by pulling, heels that look more like stilts and tight clothes that makes one look like the michelin man!! smiley
Re: Did You Dress For Comfort ? by fellybabe(f): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2008
@Afribiz
i dey oh and u?
Re: Did You Dress For Comfort ? by iice(f): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2008
Yes my dress style is all about comfort and practical.
I can roll around and fall, i can join a race, swim in the ocean, do splits yeah right, contort and not worry.
Re: Did You Dress For Comfort ? by Afribiz(f): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2008
I'm goooooooooooood!!! smiley smiley
Re: Did You Dress For Comfort ? by cynthya(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2008
Honestly, i ve spotty legs so i wear trousers and long skirts most of the time, and that is how i would define(best) comfortability in my dressing (atleast i dont ve to bare it all to the public, which makes me more comfortable in them), though i go for the ones that give my figure the perfect fitting.

Just how i wish i could turn situations cry cry tongue
Re: Did You Dress For Comfort ? by origina9ja(f): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2008
DO you dress for comfort>>>>>>>>>>>> yes i do

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend Good Fashion Institutes / Styljunki.blog.com / Naija Babe Amal Fashanu Flashes Boobs @ The Red Carpet Of The Uk Premier Of ‘ar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.