Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Need A Cool Girl Friend In My Life - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Cool Girl Friend In My Life (466 Views)

I Need A Cool Guy For Xmas / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / Need A Man For Best And Intimate Friend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cool Girl Friend In My Life by tollexboy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2008
Good day! If you are a good girl with sense of humor . I'm optimistic, always smiling,ambitious,independent,sensitive and tolerant. I believe that everything is possible so if there is something I want, I know I can get it. I am a dreamer and thanks to my hard work I've slowly realized my plans. I like everything that is new, exceptional, not trivial and sometimes avant-garde. I love to explore new interests and passions, which I try to cultivate. I'm never scared of new experiences and look for inspiration in unusual things, although I try to enjoy what I have. I love open waters so I spend my spare time doing good things and help my mom as a boy too and also go on swimming and windsurfing. Perhaps, I how i wish to spend my spare time with a good girl who is loving and caring. I don't if she want to call me on my cell phone number 08073919105 she can call me anytime, if you are a warm-hearted, intelligent and loyal girl and age is not what am looking for in a woman.
Re: I Need A Cool Girl Friend In My Life by brinebaba(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2008
All that article jst for getting a gal . . ??
Re: I Need A Cool Girl Friend In My Life by tollexboy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2008
Yes bro, any one from you side?
Re: I Need A Cool Girl Friend In My Life by brinebaba(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2008
yes,yes,yes,i av loads of em',wot type do u want.
Re: I Need A Cool Girl Friend In My Life by Mustay(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2008
what happened to the HOT GIRLS?

Re they too hot to handle?

(1) (Reply)

Neeed Girlfriend 4rom Any Were 16-18 / Desperate / You'll Like It Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.