Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

This Is Really Serious! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is Really Serious! (753 Views)

Photo Of The Day..! This Is Really Funny [must See] / This Is Really Not Funny (photo) / This Is Really Serious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Really Serious! by danfido(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2008
please don't laugh out laugh o!,
In the United States Of America, They invented a machine that catches thieves. They took it out to different countries for test run and the statistics obtained goes thus; In the USA, in 30minutes, it caught 500 thieves; Ghana, in 10 minutes it caught 6000 thieves; Nigeria, in 2 minutes the machine itself was stolen!
Re: This Is Really Serious! by lexicon(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2008
This has been posted b4 but still funny sha. let me manage to laugh. smiley hahaha.
Re: This Is Really Serious! by folahann(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2008
This joke is all the place here and there, everywhere, people giving it their own version of it.
I tire for this repetition of jokes jare, esp. this particular one.

I raise my left hand, starts counting my fingers, stops at number3, raises the 3rd finger and waves it at the poster
Re: This Is Really Serious! by MrInfo1(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2008
NA competition dey worry them
Re: This Is Really Serious! by tufe(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2008
is joke is just every where

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste
copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste
copy and paste

copy and paste

copy and paste

i don tire. make poeple dey read other jokes b4 posting. haba!! cool cool cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful American "couple" Dancing / No Fishing / Pierre The Fighter Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.