Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,350 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... (1075 Views)

I Want To Make Some Friends In Africa. Please Contact This Telephone Number: / Behaviours Of Some Friends / New Here To Make Some Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by digitalove(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2005
Hello all,
             I'm digitalove and I'm so glad for the gift of visionary people like seun.I never thought I'll see the day there'll be an online forum just for Nigerians.This is Far Out!
             Anyway,I deal in foreign stocks and short term securities.I've be doing this for five years now and I came to get to know a couple of forex crazed investors like myself.We decided to come together to empower people(In this case Nigerians) with valuable information on how to use your money to get more money and become very wealthy.
             The outcome of this idea,I'm setting up a membership club for a limited amount of people who would like to get a stable constant income stream by virtually doing nothing.The club is still under construction and will be completed very soon. This membership program is going to be very fun,simple and lucrative.
              Please watch the business and announce section of this forum frequently for the launch of this program because it will be on a first come first served basis due to the limited amount of members we can accept.I promise you that this program is bound to change your financial destiny.Please post any questions you may have about membership of this club on this thread.
              Once again,I'm very glad to be a member of this innovative forum.Thank You.
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by Seun(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland!

I want to assure you that you will be taken very seriously by members of the forum when you start participating in this forum in a way that assures us that you're not here just to promote your programme.

Seun.
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by WesleyanA(f): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2005
cheesy hey digital love cheesy. welcome
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by hotangel2(f): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2005
I love your s/n. Digitalove. smiley

Welcome to nairaland, i am sure u'll enjoy your stay here. tell us more about you, and your pictures will be well appreciated.
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by Latoya(f): 4:34am On Sep 04, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland.Pls update your profile
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by kazey(m): 5:04am On Sep 04, 2005
hmm some forex guy or should I say Get Rich Quick Scheme Guy? grin, Dont mind me jare. Anywayz welcome to Nairaland, you are always welcome in the Business thread.
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by Greatpeter(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2005
Welcome though.
I'm always sceptical about any love that is digital grin

Enjoy yourself.
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by nike4luv(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2005
welcome digital love..take me to the top o.. grin

hav fun and enjoy ur stay...show us the goodies (your pictures)
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by layi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2005
Welcome Digital Love.
Bring them up. there's enough room for y'all HERE at the top.
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by vexxy(f): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland, Digital Love!

V
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by slowpoison(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2005
welcome to nairaland, just increase our dough, but let me be the first to tell you this wink
[glow=red,2,300]We will be watching you with the eyes of the Tiger [/glow]
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by gina34(f): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2005
What do u mean slowpoison
rolleyes
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by IAH(f): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... by eveseh(f): 10:22pm On May 11, 2006
welcome here,and nice to meet u

(1) (Reply)

Candace - Just a little about me / Ever Since I Found Nairaland / Happy Birthday Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.