Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks (3158 Views)

Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million / Protest against our Gsm/internet Service Providers / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by geniusc: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2008
we nigeria are very very wicked, why cant we help mtn, glo, celtel or zain, reltel and starcomms by paying our internet subscription fee, stop hacking these network, they are at lost, please these network need ur money to grow, help the network and also help nigeria
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2008
geniusc:

we nigeria are very very wicked, why can't we help mtn, glo, celtel or zain, reltel and starcomms by paying our internet subscription fee, stop hacking these network, they are at lost, please these network need your money to grow, help the network and also help nigeria
i dont support hacking in anyway, also i dont discriminate it cuz i feel it's a test of skills, but the networks here make a lot of money and pls lets not kid ourself the internet tarrif especially from celtel and mtn is too expensive,i use 6120c i cant open yfacebook cuz it opens exactly like a pc, meaning 340kb per page, all these networks make a lot of money whether u believe it or not, i even believe they are scamming us. becuz internet is meant to be affordable, becuz the essence shud be nigerian getting fast access to information thru mobile phones.
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by grock1(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2008
wickend? . . .ogao, u nid 2 go back to K.G 1
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2008
Give am admission na
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Dclique(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2008
This nigga must b fucking kidding me, who iz d clown that open this dum thread, dem suppose hang am, seriously(fucking k-1 pupils.)haba.
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2008
well these companies have made mad money from us look at who wants to be a millionaire, it's our money they are giving back to us.thats why its easy for people to win a lot
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by MrCrackles(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2008
geniusc:

we nigeria are very very wicked, why can't we help mtn, glo, celtel or zain, reltel and starcomms by paying our internet subscription fee, stop hacking these network, they are at lost, please these network need your money to grow, help the network and also help nigeria

do you want to borrow my book of spelling mate?! grin
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2008
@ Poster . . so 4 that reason,Nigerians r very wicked ?

u Nigerian?if yes good. tongue
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by oshkunlery(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2008
Ohun to ba hun anybody lo fe nu won so.
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by oshkunlery(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2008
@ dclique my guy u dey o.abeg make sum1 pls change d topic.pple abeg i nid opera 8.65 for nokia n95.or any proxy surpt download software
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by DualCore1: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2008
@Poster, if only u knew how much the GSM networks extort from subscribers.

P.S: not against hacking anyway, i pay 'em billz tongue tongue
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by alex406(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2008
it is not his fault,he is being paid for these,he is making money from this thread, lol grin
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2008
Noise!
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by oshkunlery(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2008
I dey wait answer
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by segzicres(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2008
seriously the porter is a dumb Bleep. from his english we can easily know that the queen of england doesn't speak good english, the posters the best. we should all learn from him.
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by fxmaxony(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2008
@thread starter, His Id even says genius, are u sure u are not even a hacking genius that is just repenting
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Chizolum(f): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2008
@thread starter, His Id even says genius, are u sure u are not even a hacking genius that is just repenting
lol,
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by honsule(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2008
@poster.We Nigerians like weekend bla bla i guess.@Chizolum.What's up.Can you buzz me
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by toluxa1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2008
Weekend ko

Holiday ni
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by hayprof(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2008
honsule:

@poster.We Nigerians like weekend bla bla i guess.@Chizolum.What's up.Can you buzz me

You want make i spank you? grin
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by brinebaba(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2008
yeah!!dis dude haz a point. . .
lol . . . he waz overstressed(probably)!!

But com to th1nk of it,

Aren't y'all wicked??,see as una dey criticize d dude cuzz of a little error!
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by just2nice(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2008
Brine baba.How far na?@hayprof.Have you got sumtin at stake too?Chizolum,buzz hayprof too so that make he no spank Hon. Sule o grin
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by hayprof(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2008
Nah, I no need Batman & Robin style to run things grin
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Dclique(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2008
@genius, infact ur d opposite of ur name.take a good look @ ur topic.its jst lik wot a retarted person wud write, guy,u r a disgrace 2 english language, go bck to kg 2.n learn hw 2 make a sensible sentence,ok!
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Dclique(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2008
Dnt b mad @me,thats wot we do here.we yab ppl that make dum mistakes lik urs.u shud av been attentive during english lectures while u were in sch, haba
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by powerblaze(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2008
Well, I guess the poster has learnt his lesson the hard way. But guys, uno mtn made so much money at the beginning that they shifted their headquarters from south-africa to nigeria. Blame the government. When they came in there was no one, no jurisdiction, no rule, not even a law to control their movement. They simply gave the President, Senate, House of Assembly, Govenors and the exceutive council free sim cards and 1year free call and they had direct access. So even when we were paying 50 naira per call, the most expensive in africa and the middle east put together, 12,000 for sim, no one cared. That's the country we live in. The wrong people on the wrong seat, doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.
Out of pressure, they decided to go to freecalls. Do you think it has a dot of effect on them? Almost By default, calls at night are free. Only the international call transfer angencies charge for such calls.

Well, lets hope for a change, cool. Meanwhile, I don't pity anyone of them. Even zain can't detect where their "charging falied" error is coming from! grin

Browsing is just like reading a book, Buy, borrow, even steal; it doesn't change what's written
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Mercy4All(m): 12:19am On Aug 29, 2008
@poster,
may be you have not been able to lay your hand on any browsing stuff. try to get one on your phone and i know your language will change.
MTN came to nigeria, spent so much money to acquire license and plan to recoup the money in 9yrs.
guess what?
all the money was recouped in 2yrs.
who pays this money?
we of course.
so tell all of them to give us internet FREE - sorry o CELTEL OR ZAIN, while we will pay for calls.
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by bydot1(m): 12:20am On Aug 29, 2008
We Nigerian youth of nowadays, na we go spoil dis country
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by zeal22(m): 12:30am On Aug 29, 2008
@genuisc i think u re very s t u p i d for posting this thread. Just go an d check how much it is to gain internet service in foreign countries. if i have the opportunity, i will hold MTN, GLO, and Zain to ransom so thaT EVERY NIGERIAN WILL CONNECT FOR FREE FOR THE NEXT 2 YRS
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Mercy4All(m): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2008
@by.dot
how do you mean?
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Mercy4All(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2008
@zeal22
ah, i think you are too harsh on this man.
@jtlyrics
na your , b dat?
Re: Hackers are very wicked to our GSM networks by Jtlyrics(m): 1:17am On Aug 29, 2008
Yes o! Hehe, sexy isn't she tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innjoo I2s Discussion Thread / MTN Scam! MTN Scam!! MTN Scam!!! / Glo Free Browsing 2017 Using Airtel Pro Summeris Vpn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.