Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? (1466 Views)

Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!! / Hit You, Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by Leilah(f): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
Guys! what would you do? hit her back or walk away?
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by SeanT21(f): 12:46am On Aug 15, 2008
A grown ass man with LET IT BE!!!
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by lucabrasi(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2008
i ll tell her to hit me all she wants but must kiss each spot better grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by bigfather(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2008
lucabrasi:

i ll tell her to hit me all she wants but must kiss each spot better grin

Hmmmmm, easier said than done ! What if it keeps occuring on a daily basis and she hits you so HARD you have a BLACK FACE embarassed ?
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by ifyalways(f): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2008
why wud a woman hit a man?
what wud a woman do if a man hits her?
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by Godalone(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2008
ifyalways:

why would a woman hit a man?
what would a woman do if a man hits her?
I like that.
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by MrCrackles(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2008
I would take it on the chin and move on! i have had one or two hits when i got caught red-handed by the birdie grin

i would never strike back though, even if a woman slaughters me! grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by Mustay(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2008
ifyalways:

abi o!

ladies first! grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by superstan(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2008
Leilah:

Guys! what would you do? hit her back or walk away?

it depends on where and the degree of impact.

when no one is looking, i will let it go.

in public, i will hit her back.
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by komekn(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2008
Don’t know how it could happen, but in any case I would say God bless you and walk away. No Shakin !!! grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2008
superstan:

when no one is looking, i will let it go.

in public, i will hit her back.
hehe I find this so funny grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by rubi(f): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2008
ifyalways:

nice dialogue
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by naijabuai: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2008
Ouch!!! i am a cool man but will i'm gonna reciprocate that and we hug. i will hit her back, extra and extra harder to hardest.
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by ssRhino: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2008
IF she was angry be4 hitting me, i will hold her tight and asked her what happened, cos for woman to have hit you, it must be serious, try and talk to her and calm her down, and i will go and hit her back on the kitchen table, but it is important to deal with her anger and make her feel aiight, cos an angry and emotional woman is more deadly than brand new missile from Russia.
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by Yongeze: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2008
bob and weave + body hook, follow up with hook-cross-hook, possibly finish off with downward cutting elbow to the face
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by masawa: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2008
the average nigerian guy would hit back that's for sure sad
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by ssRhino: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2008
masawa:

the average nigerian guy would hit back that's for sure sad

That is a lie, i guess u still live in the cage time.
Most Nigerian men dont beat women anymore.
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by bollingjoe(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2008
when trouble sleeps yanga go wake am wetin he dey find lol
Re: What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
If she's my sweetheart, I'll just chill, knowing that she'll come to her senses and pay in other (preferable) ways for her bad behavior.

But, if it's some random babe that slaps me, then it depends on her immediate reaction. If she's immediately remorseful and begs for mercy, I'll control my urge to shift her jaw, however, if she utters/displays any words/attitude that can be interpreted to be disrespectful in any conceivable way, then my retaliation will be swift, violent, strong and decisive - no mercy will be shown to her. grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways You Should Never Talk To Your Wife/husband / Mother Lets Gang Of Men Rape 10-year-old Daughter For 5 Years / Man Takes Dead Mother To Bank To Make Cash Withdrawal From Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.