Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Sharing your dreams - is it okay? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sharing your dreams - is it okay? (75330 Views)

How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? / Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message / Dreams Interpretation In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Frizy(m): 6:03am On Aug 15, 2008
Brothers and sisters in Islam, its good that we share the good dreams we have among ourselves, they are from Allah and the prophet advises us to share them with loved ones(which we all happen to be). Feel free to post yours, please no lying or ajasa. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Mustay(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2008
THERE IS NO WRONG IN DOING THAT.

"True dreams are from Allah and bad dreams are from satan" [Sahih of Bukhari, Vol 9 p 95, no 113]
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Mustay(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2008
Dreams are broken into three parts according to the Sunnah:

1.Ru'yaa - good visions (dreams)

2.Hulum - bad dreams

3.Dreams from one's self

Abu Hurayrah narrated Muhammad (S) said, "There are three types of dreams: a righteous dream which is glad tidings from Allah, the dream which causes sadness is from Shaitan, and a dream from the ramblings of the mind. (Sahih Muslim)

True/Good Dreams
We can see true dreams are from Allah Ta'aala as Muhammad (S) said, "True dreams are from Allah, and bad dreams are from Shaitan." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

True believers are more likely to happen to those who are truthful in their lives as Muhammad (S) said, "Those of you with the truest dreams will be those who are most truthful in speech" (Sahih Muslim)

Good dreams are also from Allah Ta'aala. Prophet Muhammad (S) said, "If anyone of you has a dream that he likes then it is from Allah. He should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others." (Sahih Al-Bukhari) Good deeds consist of people doing Halaal (lawful) acts.

One should share their dreams with those they like as Muhammad (S) said, "If one sees a good dream, let him expect good, and not tell it except to those he likes." (Muslim) An example of this is Yaqoob (AS) telling his son, Yusuf (AS) concerning his dream about eleven stars and the sun and the moon prostrating to him (scholars have said the eleven stars were his brothers, and the sun and the moon represented his mother and father): "He said, "O my son! Relate not your vision to your brothers lest they arrange a plot against you. Verily! Satan is to man an open enemy." (Surah Yusuf 12:5) We know the half-brothers of Yusuf were jealous of him to begin with so telling them the dream would probably only serve to increase the jealousy.

Muhammad (S) also told us, "Nothing is left of prophethood except glad tidings." Those with him asked, "What are glad tidings?" He (S) replied, "Good dreams." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Bad Dreams
As stated above bad dreams are from Shaitan. Muhammad (S) told us what to do upon seeing a bad dream. "So when one of you sees a dream which he does not like, he should spit on his left side three times, seek refuge with Allah from Shaitan thrice, and change the side which he was lying (Sahih Muslim) and in another narration in Muslim, Muhammad (S) told us if we spit three times and seek refuge from Allah then it (the dream) will not harm them." (Sahih Muslim)

Muhammad (S) also told us that if we saw a bad dream to "stand up and offer prayer." (Sahih Muslim)

Bad Dreams Should Not Be Disclosed
Muhammad (S) said, , If he has a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Shaitan. He should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he SHOULD NOT MENTION IT TO ANYBODY, then it will not harm him." (Sahih Al-Bukhari) If one does tell somebody about the bad dream then there could be the chance that some harm will come out of it.

Dreams from One's Self
These dreams come from one's thoughts and are neither from Allah or Shaitan.

Lying About Dreams
Prophet Muhammad (S) said, "Indeed the worst of lies is that of a person who falsely claims to have dream." (Sahih Al-Bukhari) also 'Whoever claims to have dream which he did not have, will be ordered to tie two barley grains together, which he will never be able to do; and if somebody eavesdrop on some people's conversation which they didn't want him to hear or they tried to keep away from him, then molten lead will be poured into his ears on the Day of Resurrection; and whosoever makes a picture (of a being with a soul) will be punished on the Day of Resurrection and (will) be ordered to put a soul in it, which he will not be able to do." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

This is only a short article, but it is hoped this is beneficial to all that reads it, and it will erase some misconceptions people have about dreams. It is also hoped this will stop some practices people do upon seeing good or bad dreams which are not found in the Qur'an or Sunnah.

Anything correct is from Allah Ta'aala and anything incorrect is from myself.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Frizy(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2008
Here is mine
My experience in my sleep yesterday

I was asleep after listening to the Qu'ran and making my short prayers. Then at the middle of the night to this morning, I experienced something that is still a mystery to me and will keep me wondering for years.

I noticed I was in a place that I have never seen with some tall objects or beings(I can't really remember) at four points forming a square. I was in-between, and a large banner of the word- Allah(in Arabic). Now, am not saying this was Allah Himself nor is the scroll(banner) in form of something printed and used as a form of billboard. It was very high and I was extremely little in comparison to the wording.

Now my sleep must not be seen as a mere dream because in that sleep, I knew and had consciousness. This may be very confusing to the reader but not the writer himself. Afterwards, which is the most mysterical part of this experience was that at a point, my soul, particularly my heart started to travel at great speed to the heavens. This speed may not even be compared what the rockets we have today. I heard sounds of the breathe of air but felt little cold(its very surpising to have stimuli in a dream). Then after getting to my destination, which appeared to be heaven, I moved from one part to the other(as my soul wished). Then, I saw one brother(Ahmad). I think he was bowing down to Allah but I can't remember exactly what I did. I also thought I was informed of certain things concerning the benefits of being close to Allah.

I fear to tell anyone this experience because of the fear of disbelieve on the person's part and mockery from them. Am unsure whether to discuss it with Ahmad(he is a good Muslim) because we are not so close when it concerns faith issues.

The lesson I have learnt is to know Allah is informed of me and He knows and can draw any close to Him, however, one nust stay away from sins to achieve this closeness. I have not compared it with the travel of Muhammed(pbuh) from Jerusalem to the Heavens in one night nor do I call myself Allah's Messenger.

We only hear such stories in this present life from Non-Muslims who I assume frame up(of surety they do). But mine, I swear by Allah the Most High that is true even though many may see it as a fable.

Finally, please I have not said that place of destination was paradise but a place away from the realm of earth. I love every part of it. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Frizy(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2008
@Mustay
Thanks I already read that too this morning from a book. smiley
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Mustay(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2008
Do you categorise this as a GOOD dream or not?

Frizy:

We only hear such stories in this present life from Non-Muslims who I assume frame up(of surety they do). But mine, I swear by Allah the Most High that is true even though many may see it as a fable.

Finally, please I have not said that place of destination was paradise but a place away from the realm of earth. And doesn't mean I didn't return. I love every part of it. cheesy

It is not Islamic to write what you ain't sure of. Some of the non-believers do not frame up their stories - moreover Allah is the all-knowing.

@ quote. I did hear such stories from my grand pa. cheesy
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Frizy(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2008
Mustay:

Do you categorise this as a GOOD dream or not?

It is not Islamic to write what you ain't sure of. Some of the non-believers do not frame up their stories - moreover Allah is the all-knowing.

@ quote. I did hear such stories from my grand pa. cheesy

Ok, you may be right. But someone saying Jesus told him to worship him in his dream is definately not a dream from Allah.

Afterwards, which is the most mysterical part of this experience was that at a point, my soul, particularly my heart started to travel at great speed to the heavens. This speed may not even be compared what the rockets we have today. I heard sounds of the breathe of air but felt little cold(its very surpising to have stimuli in a dream).

I really had an ecstatic feeling then
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2008
Frizy:

Non-muslims are certainly framing up but we shld believe your own hogwash? grin Good thing mustay called u out on that.

Frizy:

Ok, you may be right. But someone saying Jesus told him to worship him in his dream is definately not a dream from Allah.

Of course, its not a dream from allah.
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Frizy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
davidylan:

Non-muslims are certainly framing up but we shld believe your own hogwash? grin Good thing mustay called u out on that.

Of course, its not a dream from allah.

A reason you wont believe is that you don't like to believe anything having to do with Allah.

1 Like

Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by babs787(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
Ok.

This is it.

My father died on August 24, 2008 but was buried the next day. He died around 12p.m and we thought we could bury him on that day, so we started making arrangement but along the line we couldnt bury him that day but had to postpone it till the next day. The reason for this is that, we had to contact him family member and before we could finish doing that, time has gone. So I went to his house and along with the his family member met and discussed how the burial would look like. My siblings and I agreed that we buried him according to Muslim rite but his family wanted to do this kinda party stuff in which we declined. We argued back and forth in which we concluded that we should bury him as wanted to but they, his family would do what theirs for him.

I then slept at night and saw a grave dug for him and all of us were there and he was covered in white cloth. We prayed for him, while some were there praying and singing in the name of Jesus in which my mother happened to be one of them (I am not trying to deride christian faith here) but when he was about to be laid into the grave, he talked, removed the cloth from his face and sat by his grave. People ran back and when we moved close to him and ask him the reason for not allowing us lower him into the grave, he said that only on one condition and we asked him the condition and he said that he would loved to be buried as a muslim and according to Islamic rite and we said it would be done and he closed his eyes, died and we had to re-dress him and lowered him into the grave and did the burial according to Islamic rite. I woke up at 2a.m sweating profusely and grabbed my kettle, performed ablution, did supplication and prayed for fogiveness of his soul and begged Allah to grant him Al-Janah firdaus.

I woke up the next day and told my siblings and we maintained our stand that we would give him a befitting Islamic burial with sadaqah and not drinking, cooking, dancing etc on the 8th ay fidauh prayer and we did just that.

6 Likes

Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Frizy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2008
@babs
May Allah be pleased with your late father, that was a touching one, the prophet said seeing someone dead with white clothing is a good omen.I pray your mum changes soon too, because death is inevitable and souls need to accept Allah to benefit from the hereafter and avoid Allah's Wrath
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by ayinba1(f): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2008
@Frizy

I believe your experience/dream. I find that if you strive to be closer to Allah, you wil experience these. May Allah make it easier for us all, Amin
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Frizy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2008
ayinba1:

@Frizy

I believe your experience/dream. I find that if you strive to be closer to Allah, you wil experience these. May Allah make it easier for us all, Amin

Amin my sister. smiley
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by babs787(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2008
@babs
May Allah be pleased with your late father, that was a touching one, the prophet said seeing someone dead with white clothing is a good omen.I pray your mum changes soon too, because death is inevitable and souls need to accept Allah to benefit from the hereafter and avoid Allah's Wrath.

Amin and all dead muslims.
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by SalmaSiyat95: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
My mother had three different dre a ms about me and it looks like out of all of my 8 siblings, am the on k y she dreams about. What does that mean?
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by SalmaSiyat95: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
My mother had three different dreams about me and it looks like out of all of my 8 siblings, am the one that she she dreams about. What does that mean? Is it really going to happen?
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Kingpin87: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Assalamulaikum
Can anyone tell me a gud interpretation of a dream i had last night. Im actually quite stressed these days
I saw myself in my washroom in front of the mirror, and my front teeth started falling painlessly, i got worried, bt soon i saw tht the old teeth were falling and new were coming in there place so i felt better, bt at da end my left lower canine was still missing i think
Any reliable answer will be appreciated, plz give reference
Thanks
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Marleek(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Omotayor123(f): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2015
They are best keep to one self. And then you continue to pray about it so it shall come to pass.
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Omotayor123(f): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2015
Kingpin87:
Assalamulaikum
Can anyone tell me a gud interpretation of a dream i had last night. Im actually quite stressed these days
I saw myself in my washroom in front of the mirror, and my front teeth started falling painlessly, i got worried, bt soon i saw tht the old teeth were falling and new were coming in there place so i felt better, bt at da end my left lower canine was still missing i think
Any reliable answer will be appreciated, plz give reference
Thanks
The meaning is already in the dream.
"Old things will be replaced by new one But you can't have it all". Focus on Prayer Especially when good things are coming your way. In times of trouble, do not despair But turn to Allah.

Allah knows Best!

5 Likes

Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Kazrem(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

The meaning is already in the dream.
"Old things will be replaced by new one But you can't have it all". Focus on Prayer Especially when good things are coming your way. In times of trouble, do not despair But turn to Allah.

Allah knows Best!
Anobi Yusufa
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Gboskee(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mustay:
Dreams are broken into three parts according to the Sunnah:

1.Ru'yaa - good visions (dreams)

2.Hulum - bad dreams

3.Dreams from one's self

Abu Hurayrah narrated Muhammad (S) said, "There are three types of dreams: a righteous dream which is glad tidings from Allah, the dream which causes sadness is from Shaitan, and a dream from the ramblings of the mind. (Sahih Muslim)

True/Good Dreams
We can see true dreams are from Allah Ta'aala as Muhammad (S) said, "True dreams are from Allah, and bad dreams are from Shaitan." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

True believers are more likely to happen to those who are truthful in their lives as Muhammad (S) said, "Those of you with the truest dreams will be those who are most truthful in speech" (Sahih Muslim)

Good dreams are also from Allah Ta'aala. Prophet Muhammad (S) said, "If anyone of you has a dream that he likes then it is from Allah. He should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others." (Sahih Al-Bukhari) Good deeds consist of people doing Halaal (lawful) acts.

One should share their dreams with those they like as Muhammad (S) said, "If one sees a good dream, let him expect good, and not tell it except to those he likes." (Muslim) An example of this is Yaqoob (AS) telling his son, Yusuf (AS) concerning his dream about eleven stars and the sun and the moon prostrating to him (scholars have said the eleven stars were his brothers, and the sun and the moon represented his mother and father): "He said, "O my son! Relate not your vision to your brothers lest they arrange a plot against you. Verily! Satan is to man an open enemy." (Surah Yusuf 12:5) We know the half-brothers of Yusuf were jealous of him to begin with so telling them the dream would probably only serve to increase the jealousy.

Muhammad (S) also told us, "Nothing is left of prophethood except glad tidings." Those with him asked, "What are glad tidings?" He (S) replied, "Good dreams." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Bad Dreams
As stated above bad dreams are from Shaitan. Muhammad (S) told us what to do upon seeing a bad dream. "So when one of you sees a dream which he does not like, he should spit on his left side three times, seek refuge with Allah from Shaitan thrice, and change the side which he was lying (Sahih Muslim) and in another narration in Muslim, Muhammad (S) told us if we spit three times and seek refuge from Allah then it (the dream) will not harm them." (Sahih Muslim)

Muhammad (S) also told us that if we saw a bad dream to "stand up and offer prayer." (Sahih Muslim)

Bad Dreams Should Not Be Disclosed
Muhammad (S) said, , If he has a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Shaitan. He should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he SHOULD NOT MENTION IT TO ANYBODY, then it will not harm him." (Sahih Al-Bukhari) If one does tell somebody about the bad dream then there could be the chance that some harm will come out of it.

Dreams from One's Self
These dreams come from one's thoughts and are neither from Allah or Shaitan.

Lying About Dreams
Prophet Muhammad (S) said, "Indeed the worst of lies is that of a person who falsely claims to have dream." (Sahih Al-Bukhari) also 'Whoever claims to have dream which he did not have, will be ordered to tie two barley grains together, which he will never be able to do; and if somebody eavesdrop on some people's conversation which they didn't want him to hear or they tried to keep away from him, then molten lead will be poured into his ears on the Day of Resurrection; and whosoever makes a picture (of a being with a soul) will be punished on the Day of Resurrection and (will) be ordered to put a soul in it, which he will not be able to do." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

This is only a short article, but it is hoped this is beneficial to all that reads it, and it will erase some misconceptions people have about dreams. It is also hoped this will stop some practices people do upon seeing good or bad dreams which are not found in the Qur'an or Sunnah.

Anything correct is from Allah Ta'aala and anything incorrect is from myself.
ALhamdulilah! I have dreamt of the holy prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) 4 times on different events and scenes in the dreams which happens on different days
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kazrem:

Anobi Yusufa

grin Your post got me cracking brother! The sister was so confident with the interpretation she gave the dream.

1 Like

Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Kingpin87: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well yes, the dream is kind of self explanatory, i also read smwhere, tht it means there will be a major change im life
Anyhow, actual.problem is tht i have a frnd, she loves me, and askd me to be with her for around 3-4 years, wn she first askd i refused, and she cried, bt thn ske kept asking, and i cdnt refuse her, i just used to say ok we'l see, or tht i ve exam, dnt wnt to think abt it, nt settled etc, i hoped her parents will marry her off or she wont have those feelings wn i keep delaying. This went on. Thn finally, i got tired of this, my family also strtd forcing me tht i shd get married, i askd couple frnds they ddnt gv any gud advice, i did istikhara tht either i have feelings like she does or she loses her feelings, or tht smhw we just seperate. I care fr her alot since she z my frnd, bt nevr loved her, few mnths aftr istikhara, nthng changed, she sd tht feelings will cm aftr we r in a relation, this made me think tht mayb she z right, i ws settled, so gave mum her numbr
Parents met n at once decided fr engagmnt, but fr 1 year nw, i still.feel nthng fr her excpt frndshp
I see others in a relationshp feeling so happy while I ws depressed, bcz she z great at work, we made a great team at work bt outside tht, we r very different, and i tried my best to enjoy wd her, go out. Keep in touch always bt she became distant aftr engagmnt, always sd she loves me bt nevr gave me much time, and i guess evn if she did we dnt really enjoy the same things, she always made me do wt she wnts, nevr took interest in my hobbies etc
Thm few mnths back, I met a girl, we workd together few days, thn kept in touch, thn slowly we both startd liking eachothr. And now we'r at a point tht we feel we love eachothr, she is very similar to me and evrythng n nw im wishing i hadnt gotten engagd, i wdve happily been wd her
Nw im cnfused totally! Shd i cont tht cmpromised relation whch is just based on her feelings or shd i end it n tell her i nevr cd love her n she shdnt have askd me fr so long sad
I again did istikhara and am praying cz i dnt want to hurt anyone, i wnt things fixed thmselves, bt mayb i shdve hurt my hurt once and ended it instead of step by stel going this far, still we r nt married yet, her life wont be over if i end it bt breaking an engagmnt fr a girl is nt a small thing either
wht shd i do
Thanks everyone fr da replies smiley
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Kingpin87: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
And yea i had this dream last week wn i slept aftr praying
Nw im nt sure, shd i do smthng myself, like take a step, or just sit quietly and let things happen
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Kingpin87: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
And yea, my dream.scenario wd b tht my frnd finds smone gud, and so i can be with the person i have genuine feelings for
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
So nice reading the posts here. Beautiful dreams pple have.
If only I cud remember my good dreams.
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Kingpin87: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
No suggestions
Shd one take a step or leave things be
Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by hafsaalidaar(f): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Kingpin87:
Well yes, the dream is kind of self explanatory, i also read smwhere, tht it means there will be a major change im life
Anyhow, actual.problem is tht i have a frnd, she loves me, and askd me to be with her for around 3-4 years, wn she first askd i refused, and she cried, bt thn ske kept asking, and i cdnt refuse her, i just used to say ok we'l see, or tht i ve exam, dnt wnt to think abt it, nt settled etc, i hoped her parents will marry her off or she wont have those feelings wn i keep delaying. This went on. Thn finally, i got tired of this, my family also strtd forcing me tht i shd get married, i askd couple frnds they ddnt gv any gud advice, i did istikhara tht either i have feelings like she does or she loses her feelings, or tht smhw we just seperate. I care fr her alot since she z my frnd, bt nevr loved her, few mnths aftr istikhara, nthng changed, she sd tht feelings will cm aftr we r in a relation, this made me think tht mayb she z right, i ws settled, so gave mum her numbr
Parents met n at once decided fr engagmnt, but fr 1 year nw, i still.feel nthng fr her excpt frndshp
I see others in a relationshp feeling so happy while I ws depressed, bcz she z great at work, we made a great team at work bt outside tht, we r very different, and i tried my best to enjoy wd her, go out. Keep in touch always bt she became distant aftr engagmnt, always sd she loves me bt nevr gave me much time, and i guess evn if she did we dnt really enjoy the same things, she always made me do wt she wnts, nevr took interest in my hobbies etc
Thm few mnths back, I met a girl, we workd together few days, thn kept in touch, thn slowly we both startd liking eachothr. And now we'r at a point tht we feel we love eachothr, she is very similar to me and evrythng n nw im wishing i hadnt gotten engagd, i wdve happily been wd her
Nw im cnfused totally! Shd i cont tht cmpromised relation whch is just based on her feelings or shd i end it n tell her i nevr cd love her n she shdnt have askd me fr so long sad
I again did istikhara and am praying cz i dnt want to hurt anyone, i wnt things fixed thmselves, bt mayb i shdve hurt my hurt once and ended it instead of step by stel going this far, still we r nt married yet, her life wont be over if i end it bt breaking an engagmnt fr a girl is nt a small thing either
wht shd i do
Thanks everyone fr da replies smiley

I saw this page just now and Im all the way in 2019, so I´m dying to know what happened. If I were here a few years earlier I could have given advice. Inshallah, things will have worked out for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Sharing your dreams - is it okay? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Who has even seen an hadith where the Prophet and his companions sat in a gathering and started discussing about their dreams one after the other and explaining it this way you are doing?

Jarir reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever institutes a good practice in Islam will have its reward and the reward of whoever acts upon it without diminishing their rewards in the slightest. Whoever institutes an evil practice in Islam will have its sin and the sin of those who act upon it without diminishing their sins in the slightest.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1017

Mustay
hafsaalidaar
Kingpin87
Gboskee

(1) (Reply)

Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam / Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.