Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

U.s Bank Account For Nigerians - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / U.s Bank Account For Nigerians (524 Views)

Get A Verified Paypal Account And Also Apply For A U.s Bank Account: / U.s Bank Account, Verify Paypal Account And A Debit Visa Or Master Ccard / U.s Bank Acct For Only N1.500. Only Few Cpies Avalble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.s Bank Account For Nigerians by the121biz: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2008
HELLO,
A lot of us benefitted from the u.s bank account offered by etrade bank when they were offering accounts to Nigerians but it got to a time when they stopped due to the u.s government rules but now do you know that another US bank is currently openeng accounts for Nigerians?In case you do not know,i opened my account last month and it took them just 7 days after they received my application to get the account opened.If you need the account and want to apply,just send a mail to: uniquesale1@yahoo.com .No that you do not need any initial deposit to get your account opened.

(1) (Reply)

Thinking About Starting A Home Business? / A Profitable Business Idea Which Requires Investors / Out Of The Box! Join Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.