Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Wale Is Dead - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wale Is Dead (5139 Views)

( Lmao ) When She Is Dead But Must Show Up At Your Birthday ( Photo) / Ronaldinho Is Dead? / Who Da Hell Is 'wale Black Ebony' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Is Dead by Azo(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2008
Two guys meet up in a bar. The first one asks, "Did your hear the news - Wale is dead??!!!"

"Woah, what the hell happened to him?"

"Well he was on his way over to my house the other day and when he arrived outside the house he didn't brake properly and boom - He hit the curb, the car flipped over and he crashed through the sunroof - Went flying through the air and smashed through my upstairs bedroom window."

"What a horrible way to die!"

"No no, he survived that, that didn't kill him at all. So, he's landed in my upstairs bedroom and he's all covered in broken glass on the floor. Then, he spots the big old antique wardrobe we have in the room and reaches up for the handle to try to pull himself up. He's just dragging himself up when bang, this massive wardrobe comes crashing down on top of him, crushing him and breaking most of his bones."

"What a way to go, that's terrible!"

"No no, that didn't kill him he survived that. He managed to get the wardrobe off him and crawls out onto the landing, he tries to pull himself up on the banister but under his weight, the banister breaks and he goes falling down on to the first floor. In mid air, all the broken banister poles spin and fall on him, pinning him to the floor, sticking right through him."

"Now that is the most unfortunate way to go!"

"No no, that didn't kill him, he even survived that. So he's on the downstairs landing, just beside the kitchen. He crawls in to the kitchen, tries to pull himself up on the stove, but reached for a big pot of boiling hot water, whoosh, the whole thing came down on him and burned most of his skin off him."

"Man, what a way to go!"

"No no, he survived that, he survived that! He's lying on the ground, covered in boiling water and he spots the phone and tries to pull himself up, to call for help, but instead he grabs the light switch and pulls the whole thing off the wall and the water and electricity didn't mix and so he got electrocuted, wallop, 10,000 volts shot through him."

"Now that is one awful way to go!"

"No no, he survived that, "

"Hold on now, just how the hell did he die?"

"I shot him!"

"You shot him? What the hell did you shoot him for?"

"He was wrecking my house."
Re: Wale Is Dead by Azo(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2008
A man was in his front yard mowing grass, when his attractive blonde female neighbor, Judy, came out of her house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box, and again opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU'VE GOT MAIL."
Re: Wale Is Dead by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2008
rotflmao!!!!!1

thats funny
Re: Wale Is Dead by royalyinx(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2008
An old man was sitting at the bar, when a young man came in with a mowhawk haircut dyed different colors. He sat down next to the old man and noticed that the old man was staring at him. Finally the young man asks the man "What the hell are you staring at! Didn"t you ever do anything crazy when you were a kid?" The old man pondered for a moment and replied "Yeah, I screwed a peacock and I was wondering if you were my son."
Re: Wale Is Dead by royalyinx(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2008
brb
Re: Wale Is Dead by cescky(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2008
@royal linx
grin grin grin
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

@azo
lipsrsealed
Re: Wale Is Dead by mykali(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2008
first joke was aight. . . wink
Re: Wale Is Dead by lexicon(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ all jokes . hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Wale Is Dead by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ royalyinks

lol

good one there!!!

(1) (Reply)

LOL, Will You Wear This Wedding Dress? / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! Pls Get A Dictonary O ! / Who Killed The Queen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.