Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? (5352 Views)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Online Game / Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online / How To Get Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? by mikkyjay(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2008
hey guys and girls i just played this mtn's who wants to be a millionaire game online but i dont know the level to reach before qualifying to win like 20k, i reached the 250k level before i crashed, but does anyone in the house know how this thing is done? pls i will be glad to an answer to that, thanks all in advance
Re: How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? by A2J(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2008
there is no "way of winning" with the game man, its just all about you answering question thrown to you by the presenter,so i will suggest you go into current affair and just read or should i say "cram" everything readable, might come useful.
Re: How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? by nuttyproff(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2008
what's the point of playin the game if you want to cheat.guy answer qtn pass or X the game
Re: How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? by virgie(f): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2008
you basically win by knowing everything you, from geography, encyclopeadia, current affairs, sports, entertainment etc.
But then there is no person that can know everything.
you just hope that the questions you are asked are the ones you can answer, cos there is always an atom of luck there too.
Re: How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? by mikkyjay(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2008
hey guys looks like am misunderstood here pls i wanted to know which level or to reach b4 i win the 20k or 50k, but i think i now know that, its about getting the highest points in the game by reaching to question 15, but i failed when i reached at 250k, thanks all
Re: How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? by billgatexp(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2008
i think the best way to win is by writing down questions you dont know after you must have been asked, so that u can read them later before trying to answer another.
i will post a lot of questions and answers i have written down so u could reherse with them.
Re: How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? by billgatexp(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2008
here are some questions and answer for who wants to be a millionaire,  enjoy

Anambra was named after a what?    ans   RIVER
spinning blades of a helicopter           ans  ROTORS
What is Infra-dig                                ans  Dignity
Coast of lagos comes from                 ans  Benin
Melanin secretion is for                       ans Colour
the coloured part of eye                      ans Iris
Nigerian Legislature operates a           ans Bi-cameral system
where is crane acher                            ans Plateau
Caf footballer of the year 2006            ans DRogba
ikenne is located at                             ans     kogi state
rudder is located on which equipment    ans ship
home of solid minerals                      ans    nassarawa
what is a puffin                           ans bird
which was never a capital of nothern  nig  ans      kano
loan word means                   ans   borrowed word
most respected in field             ans doyant
loose trousers worn by women     ans pillazzo
animal with stip side       ans goat
fish out of water means         ANS  uncomfortable sorrounding
a blue blooded person    ans noble status
banju is the capital of         Gambia
niger republic borders       ans the north
a pericle is a kind of       ans  crane
cold war btw soviet union and river niger        ans    kwara
how many stars are ther in the us flag             ans  13atlantic borders nigeria to the      ans south
modagishu is the capital of         ans rwanda
biu is a town in  ans borno

will post more later.
Re: How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? by chessguru(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2008
, I NEED TO BE @ "WHO WANTS TO BE A BILLIONAIRE" AM ALREADY A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Download Psp Games? / How I Solved Black Pitch Issue On FIFA 19 For PC / Final Fantasy VII - The Most Anticipated Game "Remake" Of The Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.