Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Sap: Another Craze Or The Real Deal - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Sap: Another Craze Or The Real Deal (733 Views)

Abeokuta And Environs, Don't Miss The Real Deal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sap: Another Craze Or The Real Deal by natialo(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2008
can anyone give an overview of SAP, it's requirements and fields it can be deployed. I also want to enquire whether the training can be done here in Nigeria.
Re: Sap: Another Craze Or The Real Deal by mosunade(f): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2008
Oga natialo -

Wetin your name mean - and wetin SAP mean? Structural Adjustment Programme? Make we ask Babangida o.
Re: Sap: Another Craze Or The Real Deal by bigboyslim(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2008
I really don't know much about SAP myself but I know its a business analysis application. something to do with business intelligence. I don't know if the training is offered in Nigeria either but I read an article recently where the company is planning to increase their investments in Nigeria, this will definitely increase their presence in the country and should make way for the training to be done in nigeria if it isn't already available.
Re: Sap: Another Craze Or The Real Deal by A40(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
mosun_ade:

Oga natialo -

Wetin your name mean - and wetin SAP mean? Structural Adjustment Programme? Make we ask Babangida o.
ROFLMAO

natialo:

can anyone give an overview of SAP, it's requirements and fields it can be deployed. I also want to enquire whether the training can be done here in Nigeria.
You could try NIIT i am not sure of any other place

(1) (Reply)

Register For Your Certification Exams @ Meridian Technologies Ltd. / Learn To Code - Free Web Development Immersion Pogram 2016 / Python Online Training And Job Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.