Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! (2484 Views)

Wow! Talented Painter That Makes Painting Look Like Wallpaper / U Just Might Like This Wallpaper. / Wallpaper For nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! by Neptune(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2008
hey guys, heres another wallpaper. i had to save as jpg so u guys could see the whole thing. the png version is clearer though. anyways hope u like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tools used
-----------------------------------------------------------------
coreldraw
corelphotopaint
(thats all. no photoshop extensions/brushes whatsoever.)

enjoy smiley

Re: Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! by Gamine(f): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2008
Hmm, you try! you try grin
Re: Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! by Neptune(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2008
Hmm, thanks, thanks grin
Re: Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! by neo2(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2008
neptizzlle! you really try. what's up now? long time. this is awesome man (as usual). keep up the good work!
Re: Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! by smartsoft(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2008
well just Corel Draw here !

Re: Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! by teewhye(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2008
hi neptune, nice work and i really admire it.
could you just give me a hint on how to design wallpapers like this .
would really appreciate a reply. thanx
Re: Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! by Neptune(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2008
hi teewhye

im not much of a teacher, but i can explain how i made this particular wallpaper.
The tools i used were Coreldraw and Corelphoto paint.
I used coreldraw for drawing all the line/circles etc. And Cprelphoto paint to add effects to em.

Ok now,

the wallpaper (grey backgroung) consists of different rectangles. The main rectangle is grey while the others are
light grey. i faded the light grey rectangles using the transparency tool (radial).
For the lines, after drawing in coreldraw i copied to photopaint (note that you dont have to draw a particular type
of line. just draw anything)Use the free hand tool in coreldraw for the lines. draw different lines and add different
colours to each one.

To add the smuge effect on the lines (like you have on the yellow,green and orange lines), after copying to
photopaint, click on the line, click on 'effect tool'or press V, choose the Custom smear and drag it on anywhereon the
line and u'll get that effect. U could also use the smudge tool instead of the custom smear tool.(they give
similar effects)

For the circles, im sure you can get around those.

For the bubbles, in photopaint, click on the image sprayer tool or press 'I' on your keyboard, then click on
the dropdown box and look for 'rain drops'. click once for one drop, click and drag for alot.

thats it basically.

if theres anything else let me know & hope that helps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

neo, hey man! thanks. as usual. we'll talk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! by smartsoft(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2008
note that if you don't have that sprit of creativity,  notting go work,

@Neptune thats the sprit bro.

i just used coreldraw formine, no photopaint thing,
Re: Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! by teewhye(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2008
thanx man, will do.
will let u know if i nid help. c ya
Re: Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! by saintade01(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2008
Hi Neptune

can u just hint me on how u do dat , i ll be grateful if u do dat 4 me

(1) (Reply)

Philippians 4:6 3d Animated Bible Scripture, Check It Out And Be Blessed. / Building Plan With AUTOCAD 2011 / I Want To Learn Corel Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.