Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? (2561 Views)

Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by omejeetu(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2006
YAHOO! YAHOO!!(INTERNET FRAUD) in nigeria which way out?
EFCC IS AAL OUT NOW PROBABLY THE POLICE JOIN IN EMASS TO GO AGIAINST THIS UNCONTROLABLE PROBLEM
BOYS ARE MAKING THE MONEY OUT OF FRAUDULENCE MEANS , THE IMMAGE F THE COUNTY IS FURTHER BEEN TERNISHED. DONT THIS BOYS HAVE CONCIENCE ATALL?CANT SOMEBODY DO SOMETHUING? WHICH WAY OUT ?
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by mccloud224(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2009
I'm not a yahoo boy and i definitely don't support your argument.Yahoo yahoo is bad.I agree but have you for once thought what the situation of this country would be like without yahoo?Arm robbery would be so rampant,even police stations would be robbed.A lot of lives have changed through yahoo.Like it or not over 28% of students in campus fund their studies either partially or totally from yahoo, businesses and jobs have been created from yahoo, all to mention a few.

You talk about them denting our so called "country" image.You have the guts to talk about they that make a few hundred or thousand dollars but you are gutless to talk about those in power that rip off billions of naira on a daily basis.It's people like you that take this country back.Cowards.

Why didnt you mention the over $16 billion USD Obasanjo stole?How about the other trillions of naira that's unaccounted for?Why didnt you talk about Ibori,Alams or Tafa?Na small thief you get mouth for.Nonsense.Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by Thor(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2009
It is partly the governments fault. They should introduce the death penalty for anyone caught scamming (419) and the internet cafe owner should get life in prison.

A couple of simple laws that would stamp out this cancer that is eating away at Nigerian society and rid the country of this scum once and forever lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by mccloud224(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2009
Is that so?And how many death sentences should be given to our so called leaders who get into power with only one intent, TOO LOOT the treasury.Cowards, na small thief una get mouth to talk about.
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by obx101: 12:36am On Mar 27, 2009
naija sef, make yahoo stop first u go relocate go ghana, naija go hot for u, even parents dey enjoy am, corruption should be wiped out from the big big leaders then to d masses, if not no way, come to abuja and see wat people are doing with govt money u go cry, yahoo no even get mouth sef, u go see house of 300million confirmed.
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by mccloud224(m): 5:54am On Mar 27, 2009
Thank you jare.At least one person don yan wetin make sense.
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by Thor(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2009
Yahoo boys should still be executed, the more the better along with all the corrupt officials and their families.

By executing their families you would stamp out the corrupt bloodstock lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by lucabrasi(m): 2:46am On Mar 29, 2009
and execution will eradicate it??
wonder why it has not worked in the united states then,

i think their skills should be utilised for positive stuffs,if for instance there could be out sourcing of i.t human resounces just like they have in india,they can be trained and employed in hundreds of thousands,the big influential i.t guys who are of nigerian descent in western world,with the likes of cisco and other software testing e.t.c estabs could make this happen or the government could make this happen same as multinationals transferring call centre jobs here,government can assure them of generous tax breaks and other grants,give them land e.t.c

i bet you yahoo yahoo will disappear overnight,as the average nigerian youths unlike others want a chance to work hard for their money
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by mccloud224(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2009
@lucabrasi

Seems you "countered" some of my posts on different topics and this is just the one i agree with.Nice one.Positive talking there.
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by Thor(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2009
The death penalty is the only way to rid Nigeria of this useless, theiving filth. Hanging by the neck until dead, with their families forced to watch  lipsrsealed

I would despatch both male and female scammers whatever their age lipsrsealed

@ Lucabrasi

They are not young people looking for work, they are useless, lazy criminal scumbags who deserve to die. Nobody will miss these filthy scammers and I would broadcast their deaths on evening TV for a laugh  lipsrsealed

I think that if two people from the same family are caught scamming then they should be put to death including all their close relatives. This will wipe out the defective gene pool and give Nigeria a chance lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by Lovechoco: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2009
E bi like say them scam you abi.pele you don send girl 3000 naira credit for transport.lol
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by scktaggif: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Thor. You are sick. i can tell you need some help. U don fall mugu b4? ha ha sorry man, if mugu fall man go wack.

Lets get serious, I believe government can work with internet service providers to monitor sending of such mails. Also, the international community should create awareness through TV ad and other means. They should educate people about scam mails. These yahoo boys are really bringing bad image to our country.
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by Lovechoco: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2009
Stop being ridiculous, a death penalty for cheating, come on man b serious, you are taking it too personal, its bad, we all know that, people lying for sex or money, same crime to me, meaning some of your family members should b killed too,
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by Lamidiobi1: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2009
only one solution. ban ibos and yorubas from internet cafe and dont let them av one at home.
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by Thor(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2009
They need to be killed, all of them. they are filth and Nigeria does not these people. Why do we have to take measures against them that are not effective. The death penalty would be a great detterent. Scam and you pay with your life.

@Thor. You are sick. i can tell you need some help. U don fall mugu b4? ha ha sorry man, if mugu fall man go wack.

No I have not been caught by a scammer, but I think that you (scktaggif ) may have been or probably still are a yahoo boy and that is why you don't like the idea of capital punishment lipsrsealed

Stop being ridiculous, a death penalty for cheating, come on man b serious, you are taking it too personal, its bad, we all know that, people lying for sex or money, same crime to me, meaning some of your family members should b killed too,

So paying or lying for sex is the same as stealing an old persons life savings? I think that you have also been involved in 419 at sometime.

if you want to be serious about stopping these scum you have to get tough,

Gas them, electrocute them or hang them, don't care, lets just exterminate every single last one of the yahoo boys lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by jona2: 1:42am On Apr 22, 2009
:-x :-x
Re: Yahoo! Yahoo!(internet Fraud) In Nigeria Which Way Out? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
mccloud224: I'm not a yahoo boy and i definitely don't support your argument.Yahoo yahoo is bad.I agree but have you for once thought what the situation of this country would be like without yahoo?Arm robbery would be so rampant,even police stations would be robbed.A lot of lives have changed through yahoo.Like it or not over 28% of students in campus fund their studies either partially or totally from yahoo, businesses and jobs have been created from yahoo, all to mention a few.

You talk about them denting our so called "country" image.You have the guts to talk about they that make a few hundred or thousand dollars but you are gutless to talk about those in power that rip off billions of naira on a daily basis.It's people like you that take this country back.Cowards.

Why didnt you mention the over $16 billion USD Obasanjo stole?How about the other trillions of naira that's unaccounted for?Why didnt you talk about Ibori,Alams or Tafa?Na small thief you get mouth for.Nonsense.Yeye dey smell.

guy i like your comment like alomo bitter gud to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Housemaid Steals Over N2million Within 9 Days Of Employment. Pics/video / 5 Notorious Lagos Streets Nigerians Must Know About (PHOTOS) / The Police Man That Ordered The Killing Of APO 6, Ibrahim Danjuma Is Now AIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.