Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

The 15 Er Uh Ten Commandments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 15 Er Uh Ten Commandments (721 Views)

20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / The Ten Commandments In The New Testament / The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 15 Er Uh Ten Commandments by Cayon(f): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2008
Just thought I should share this with you

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE7tTT8khf0
Re: The 15 Er Uh Ten Commandments by AKO1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2008
And the point is?
Re: The 15 Er Uh Ten Commandments by Cayon(f): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2008
a bit hostile i see. relax and take the load off your shoulder. I was just trying to put a lil smile on your face. ***sigh*** Men!!!!!!!
Re: The 15 Er Uh Ten Commandments by AKO1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2008
Humor is subjective wink and I didnt find this funny, apparently.

And I still dont get the point. . .
Re: The 15 Er Uh Ten Commandments by olabowale(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2008
@Cayon: When you present a Brooklyn Jewish humor, don't expect anyone outside New York city, unless he speaks Yiddish to understand it. It is no surprise that it is beyond A_K_O, etc understanding. He can't get the joke. I think it is a typical Jewish, but it is also a terrible humor.

Finally, send me your email to aqeedahfirst@yahoo.com, so that I can respond to you and let you know my schedule.

(1) (Reply)

De-conversion Story - Path Out Of Christianity / Can I Pray 4 Christ! / What Are Your Expectations For 2009?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.