Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Is It That ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That ? (788 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That ? by madamkoko: 12:53am On Aug 18, 2008
I've lived in the North (Nigeria) before and sometimes wonder why Muslims and so called "non believers" are RICHER AND WEALTHEIR than most so called believers themselves.

Most of the time,  the rich "believers" are Pastors.
Re: Why Is It That ? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:58am On Aug 18, 2008
Because the bible said the rich will not go to heaven.

Matthew 19:24 [size=18pt]And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.[/size]

So all those rich pastors are just like moses, leading people to heaven but they'll never enter heaven. grin
Re: Why Is It That ? by madamkoko: 1:00am On Aug 18, 2008
I'm sure these Pastors know the bible.
Re: Why Is It That ? by SeanT21(f): 1:22am On Aug 18, 2008
Their riches has nothing to do with their Religion!!!
Re: Why Is It That ? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:27am On Aug 18, 2008
SeanT21:

Their riches has nothing to do with their Religion!!!

i kinda think its related.
Re: Why Is It That ? by madamkoko: 1:55am On Aug 18, 2008
i kind of think its related.

KINDA It is religion. Without religion these men are NOTHING. These men have been able to exploit the name of JEsus greatly. They have been extremely successful at Fooling and brainwashing people.
Re: Why Is It That ? by madamkoko: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
How come its church that Nigeria is winning on the guiness book of record. Why can't it be that it has the world's largest population of millionaires.

Rather, it boosts the world's corrupt country/ranks high amongst the poorest. Not surprised why xtianity florishes there.
Re: Why Is It That ? by hannydarl(f): 1:16am On Aug 21, 2008
maybe because the muslim and pastors know how to play worldly game while their followers play holy.To make it in nigeria most times you must be ready to put bible aside and play wuru wuru or on the other hand most xtians just worship God for mouth after service they go back to doing dirty deals.You will be supprised at how a biz man who cheated hell out for his costomers by selling them fake products will sing allelujah louder than you in church.God don tire for our wayo so him no dey anserw us again.

(1) (Reply)

Should A True Christian Care Less For Easter, Christmas, Valentine & Santa Claus / Do You Know A Parallel Earth Exist? - End Time Introspective / Christmas Traditions Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.