Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The three poor guys - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The three poor guys (1216 Views)

Difference Between The Poor And D Rich / Rich Guys Vs Poor Guys Debate...ladies, Please Advise. / A Lot Africans Are Still Very Poor Kissers With Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The three poor guys by goodguy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2005
One day in a small hotel, three poor male friends see a beautiful model check in. Out of amazement, the model walks over to the three and says, "I am extremely bored. How about I let you each one of you have sex with me, and who ever gives me it the best ill give fifty bucks to." The three poor guys immediately agree.

The first guy goes in and has there go. Comes back but the model is not satisfied at all. Guy number 2 goes for it, but comes back to no avail. The third guy decides that if his friends couldn't do it. he needed an advantage. So he decided to use a carrot. The model and him go in and before she can notice he tosses the carrot out the window. The model is very pleased with his performance and gives him the money.

After receiving the money he runs out side to meet his friends. "Hey you guys! I got the money lets go get something to eat!". the first guy replies, "No I'm good, I just had a warm carrot"
Re: The three poor guys by sweetnini(f): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2005
i like it cheesy
Re: The three poor guys by goodguy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2005
For being the first person to comment on this after 13 good days, take this: kiss cheesy
Re: The three poor guys by hotangel2(f): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2005
haha.. hilarious. cheesy
Re: The three poor guys by goodguy(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2005
For being the 2nd person Lizzy, take these: kiss kiss kiss
Re: The three poor guys by layi(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2005
*clears throat*
Re: The three poor guys by goodguy(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2005
Do u care for a kiss too Layi rolleyes
Re: The three poor guys by layi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2005
angry lipsrsealed
Re: The three poor guys by goodguy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2005
grin grin grin
Re: The three poor guys by Oracle(m): 5:57am On Jul 12, 2006
sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed A warm carrot?
oh my God
Re: The three poor guys by micklplus(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2006
micro waved carrot ! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Highway Patrolmen / Wedding Vow Bribe / Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.