Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). (1859 Views)

How An Investment Of N25,000 Has Changed My Life In 3months. / Huggies Giga Diapers Of All Sizes For Sale @ N8,500 / Baby Car Seat - N8,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by kolaeurope(m): 2:55am On Jun 25, 2006
Dear Nigerians,
I have been keeping eye on Nairaland Forum. I am Nigerian. I will like to know much about Nigerian economy because I am planing to come back to Nigeria and set up Business .
Please can anyone tell me what 8 Million Naira Can start in Nigeria. Presently I am Planing to represent Two Asian Companies in Nigeria. but I will like to know the econony Streght before investment.
Apart of the N8 Million Investment, I have some items for sale also, ready for Shipment from Germany
Toshiba Plasma TV 65 Inches -- 40pcs
Samsumg Plasma TV 45 Inches -- 20pcs
Treo 650 PDA Phone ------- 100pcs
Dell Pentuim M Laptop ------ 45pcs
Mp4 Player --------- 250pcs.

I will like to know if this can start Business in Nigeria. Furthermore please can someone tell me best location to open Electronics Shows Room ! Victory Island? ikoyi? Ikeja? Surulere?
I will be very glad to know more from my Nigerians people.
Lawal Kolawole muritala
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 25, 2006
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by kolaeurope(m): 3:57am On Jun 25, 2006
Thank you very much for the reply.
I am not talking of buy. I have the Items in my Stores alreay . I am planing to have them sale in Nigeria.
I have from 256mb-40gb. the price range from N15,000 to N60,000.
I want you advice as a Nigerian, i wanted to open company in NIGERIA.
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 25, 2006
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by kolaeurope(m): 4:11am On Jun 25, 2006
Please can you tell me the Operation of the Company you wanted to sell?

What is the asking price and the location.

why you wanted to sell the company?

I am Intrested to Buy the Company
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 25, 2006
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by kolaeurope(m): 4:21am On Jun 25, 2006
what u mean by crowns? Please explain about this for me.
Now are you in Nigeria?
Can N8 Million start small scale business in Nigeria Now?
We have to be a friend
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 25, 2006
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by kolaeurope(m): 4:33am On Jun 25, 2006
Is the Company in Nigeria? and what are the Production?
What is the monthly Earning?

When will you travel to nigeria, so that me too can go Home and do Business in Nigeria.
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 25, 2006
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by kolaeurope(m): 4:48am On Jun 25, 2006
Please tell me more about this Business?
I will be going to Sierra Leone in December for Business on Gold Dust. then we can meet in Nigeria. Please tell me the total amount to Buy the Company.
Thanks
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 25, 2006
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by kolaeurope(m): 5:13am On Jun 25, 2006
I really appericate this. I will Buy the Company.where is Located.
I will call my Lawyer in Nigeria so that the Money will be ready, even though in case i will be busy in Sierra Leone
Thanks alot Mr Adeola.
Where is the Company? I mean the Location
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 25, 2006
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by kolaeurope(m): 5:19am On Jun 25, 2006
Dear Nigerians,
I have been keeping eye on Nairaland Forum. I am Nigerian. I will like to know much about Nigerian economy because I am planing to come back to Nigeria and set up Business .
Please can anyone tell me what 8 Million Naira Can start in Nigeria. Presently I am Planing to represent Two Asian Companies in Nigeria. but I will like to know the econony Streght before investment.
Apart of the N8 Million Investment, I have some items for sale also, ready for Shipment from Germany
Toshiba Plasma TV 65 Inches -- 40pcs
Samsumg Plasma TV 45 Inches -- 20pcs
Treo 650 PDA Phone ------- 100pcs
Dell Pentuim M Laptop ------ 45pcs
Mp4 Player --------- 250pcs.

I will like to know if this can start Business in Nigeria. Furthermore please can someone tell me best location to open Electronics Shows Room ! Victory Island? ikoyi? Ikeja? Surulere?
I will be very glad to know more from my Nigerians people.
Lawal Kolawole muritala
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by Katrine: 12:12am On Mar 22, 2008
Hello, I Ask the person named Adeola Adeoba and lived in 9 Olufowobi Street Lawanson ,Surulere ,Lagos
Thank you very much
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by KayB: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2008
well, thank God Nigeria's economy is improving and a bit of space is being created for SMEs even though more ould be done easily which means whatever amount u av u will do biz in this country but only d ROI would be affected.
Your Asian contacts can do well if u are ready to adapt to Nigerian business style meanwhile construction related companies will be better if can work it out over there.
I will advise u to open your electronics shop in Ikeja (Allen or Awolowo Rd to be precise) and considering naija terrain u will sell them quickly in as much as u follow some benchmark
NO WORRY WE GO REACH D TOP, I LIKE UR SPIRIT
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by akings100: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2008
U even start a biz here in Nigeria with N100,000 it depends on the type. Which ever location u want, i can source that for u. Besides i can also assist u with the clearance of ur electronics goods at the port. Once u;re ready give me a call am resident at Victoria Island and i have vast knowledge about business environs in Ikoyi and Surulere.
AKINOL 08025465708.
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by akings100: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2008
U even start a biz here in Nigeria with N100,000 it depends on the type. Which ever location u want, i can source that for u. Besides i can also assist u with the clearance of ur electronics goods at the port. Once u;re ready give me a call am resident at Victoria Island and i have vast knowledge about business environs in Ikoyi and Surulere.
AKINOLA 08025465708.
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by Dodnextris: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2008
Hello my fellow nigerians

I am a firsttimer on this forum. I am very happy and exicted about this site/forum because its very informative and reliable.

I am a middleage man based in the U.K. I am planning to come home on a visit to nigeria to invest because i am tired working for money, i now want money to work for me for a brighter future. The bible says to speak with advicers on issues of life and off course experience is the best teacher.

Therefore i need your advice, experience and information on what kind of businesses to do as an investment if any. I have been advised on many occasions not to start any business, if i will not be physically present because of mismanagement factors and stories.

So i am not sure on what to do apart from possibly buying properties and shares. But i would have loved to start a company in nigeria to make a diffference and employee people who are jobless. I have been told and warned that you can not trust some people in nigeria even your own relatives not to talk less of a stranger. I still personally believe there is always a way where others things there is no way as a child of God.

My experience, skills, passion and interest is in God, consulting, sales, training, development, monitoring , management,motivational work, impacting people, bringing out the best in people and investing.

Please i will much apprecaite any advice, tips, experience and most importantly a direction.

Many thanks

Child of God
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by fetch(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2008
Discover the amazing secret I used to Earn Over N50,000.00 every week by selling Information Products.
It's easy and simple,anyone can do it.
For more info,Visit:http://infomillionaire..com
Re: Investment Of N8 Million( $48,000). by cb917d: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
THIS IS NOTHING BUT SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM

TOTAL SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

EVENTUALLY, IT TURNS OUT TO BE SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

REMEMBER IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT DEFINITELY IS

SCAMMERS STAY OFF THIS SITE AND LET'S MAKE NIGERIA BETTER

(1) (Reply)

Sell & Buy Solid Trust Pay, Liberty Reserve And Perfect Money / Huawei B68A 3G Router With Up To 21mbps Download Speed / Come Sell Your Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.