Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Anyone Have Any Info On The Sale Of Mass Communication Unilag Pg School Forms? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Have Any Info On The Sale Of Mass Communication Unilag Pg School Forms? (1547 Views)

I Need To Know When The Unilag Pg Admission Exams Are Comimg On.civil Engr / Unilag Pg / Qualifying Exams Into Unilag Pg (post Graduate) School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Have Any Info On The Sale Of Mass Communication Unilag Pg School Forms? by henriee(f): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2006
Next session of Postgraduate School, Univ. of Lagos
Re: Anyone Have Any Info On The Sale Of Mass Communication Unilag Pg School Forms? by henriee(f): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2006
Hw much do the forms cost & when will they be available?

Anyone wit some info shld PLEASE be a darling and help me out.

I dont live in Lag & cant travel until i hv more info.

THANX
smiley
Re: Anyone Have Any Info On The Sale Of Mass Communication Unilag Pg School Forms? by dewoye: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2006
I went to unilag last week monday to enquire about there form but was asked to come back in two weeks time for the form. I was told that last year the form was sold for 7000naira
Re: Anyone Have Any Info On The Sale Of Mass Communication Unilag Pg School Forms? by henriee(f): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2006
thanx dewoye.
pls kp me posted.
smiley
Re: Anyone Have Any Info On The Sale Of Mass Communication Unilag Pg School Forms? by elolove(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2006
Re: Anyone Have Any Info On The Sale Of Mass Communication Unilag Pg School Forms? by lolobukkie(f): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2006
PLEASE AM ALSO INTERESTED IN THE MASTER FORM FOR UNILAG NOTIFY ME BUKKIESMITH@YAHOO.COM
Re: Anyone Have Any Info On The Sale Of Mass Communication Unilag Pg School Forms? by FemiD(m): 4:08am On Jul 18, 2006
The forms are on sale now for just #7,500 at some selected WEMA Bank branches including WEMA Bank (Unilag Branch). You can visit the UNILAG Post Graduate School for informationof schedule of fees corresponding to your proposed course of study.

(1) (Reply)

The Uacn Job Website / Vacancies / Celtel Call Centre Agent Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.