Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Avs Student Scholarship Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Avs Student Scholarship Programme (4661 Views)

Apply For Academic Marathon Student Scholarship Scheme - Win Up To N10,000,000 / 2008/2009 Avis Student Scholarship Howreal Is It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avs Student Scholarship Programme by amaky(f): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2008
Hello House AVS STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME how true is it.I saw THE FORMS at UBA .Their website is www.avsimmigration.com pLEASE I NEED SUGGESTIONS
Re: Avs Student Scholarship Programme by amaky(f): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2008
please house what can you say about this, kindly reply
Re: Avs Student Scholarship Programme by sirrex: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2012
I advise you from my own experience, dont pay any money to Appellate and Visa services ltd, they are fraudsters and very cunning and tricky individuals, i am one of the people that fell for their crap due to the the fact that i wanted to study overseas, After making all the necessary payments ie 1)placement letter - #30,000 2)invitation to study - $300 3)AVS service charge- #100,000 4)hiring of flight ticket, HIV test, legalisation of documents - #99,000 5) visa processing fee - $1500, (NB. they neva conducted any Hiv test on me neither did hey show me my admission leta), they told me to come back the next month for my visa, wen i went the nxt month i was told that they the visa wasn`t yet ready meanwhile they neva applied for any visa, they just kept my original documents deir in their office and ate my money, i kept on going dere for d next 4 months to no avail, wen asked for refund of my money, they told me to apply that they would pay me back in a month, i waited patiently, wen d said time elapsed, i went back dere, they brought their lawyer, which nw said it would take them anoda 6 mnths to pay half of d moni, those pple are corporate fraudsters in suits,, it`s better for u to go to d embassy on ur own, it`s not dat hard to get a visa if u have the funds and necessary documents, and it wuld b way cheaper for u, than going tru AVS,
Re: Avs Student Scholarship Programme by 222england(m): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2012
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

(1) (Reply)

... / If U Have Not Been Posted, Enter Here / Most Corrupt Secondary Schools In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.