Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,108 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Secret Guaranteed To Always Make You Money Throughout Your Investing Career… - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Secret Guaranteed To Always Make You Money Throughout Your Investing Career… (513 Views)

Shopping Sherlock - The Giant Search Engine That Pays You Money Unlike Google / Visa Guaranteed To These Countries / The Top 100 (hundred Businesses) That Are Guaranteed To Swell Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Guaranteed To Always Make You Money Throughout Your Investing Career… by danielford: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2008
“SCIENTIFIC PROPERTY INVESTING”

“The Secret GUARANTEED to Always Make You Money Throughout Your Investing Career…IF YOU FOLLOW…”

Dear Motivated Reader,

I guess I can call you that, because you are. You are motivated to discover the ‘SECRET’, and that is a noble aspiration.

However, let me warn you; this secret is so simple that you might overlook it; in fact, it is just a simple sentence. Do not get this wrong; I could fill a whole book writing about this one thing and sell hundreds of thousands of copies, but I will save some time and tell you in very simple and concise language.

“Any business idea or proposal that cannot be explained in 30 seconds is a risky investment”. Words of a Billionaire, business icon.

And Warren Buffet, mentor to Bill Gates - one of the top 10 richest men in the world, said, “I never invest in companies that I don’t understand”. He said that about ‘dot.com’ companies which were offering their IPO’s once listed on the stock exchange and having their stock prices shoot up speedily.

He never invested in them, and like you know, they all came crashing down, and many unsophisticated investors lost so much money. It is a tragedy, but it is also a good lesson.

So I will reiterate; “Do not despise the simple”.

Success is in the margin.

Get ready.

- The Secret -

“Buy low, Sell High or

Make Low Payments, and Get High Rates”

This principle will benefit you in any investment or business you are involved in. Do your homework, or get a pro to help you; find out if you are actually buying at a low price.

Never buy overpriced real estate, and hope the market will come up and pay your price. This is an enlightening world, they are not many fools out there, and of course if you want to maintain a good reputation, as I believe you do, and then NEVER give anyone a bad deal.

“Buy Low, Sell High (Not alarmingly high)
OR
Make low mortgage payments and get higher rents”

That’s the secret in a NUTSHELL, use it and prosper in all year dealings.

I wish you the best of success, always.

www.Home-buyers-club.com

“How to Sell Your Property in 9 Days; pick up cheap properties and start fattening your bank account TODAY

Go to: www.home-buyers-club.com

(1) (Reply)

Ago For Sale / Cheap Complete Desktop Computers For Sale ! / Free Online Business Resource For Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.