Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) (5111 Views)

Beyonce's New Album B-day / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by socool1(f): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2006
what do you think?
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by eveseh(f): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2006
i wanna listend to that song really
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by socool1(f): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2006
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by diddy4(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2006
well, she is doing her thang. whether its a hit or not, she still has her cash money.
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shotta(m): 5:31am On Jun 26, 2006
its okay, imma have to listen it to it a couple more times to decide if i like it or not
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2006
love the song!!!!!!!!! i think its gonna be a summer hit wink
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by socool1(f): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2006
she needs to calm down, she dances like she is possesed or something
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2006
LOL so cool she scared me too shocked when she was performing i guess she was possesed with love for jay-z undecided
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by socool1(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2006
shawna, to me all that shaking bullshit is outdated , she needs to relax, damnn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2006
that is so true she was shakin her booty so hard during the performance i was like is this girl going crazy and then jay-z tapped her butt shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shotta(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2006
that was a suprise cause they hardly ever touch eachother
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by diddy4(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2006
her song cant be a summer hit cuzz some artist are releasing their stuff this summer and its gonna be hot. so hot. so she has a lotta competition.
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by socool1(f): 1:10am On Jun 29, 2006
diddiy4

for real I agree with you, she has a lot of competition now men, her style bores me now undecided undecided
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by IBBFan(m): 3:00am On Jun 29, 2006
personally, i don't like Beyonce. and De Ja Vu, she just felt like making noise with her hubby who's still "baby-less" and is waiting for "aunty" whenever she's ready. Solange sure knows how to handle "BIG THINGS" if you know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by diddy4(m): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2006
@so cool
ya baby you know whats up. wink wink
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by Kadeejah(f): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2006
tha song iz aight. . .b wuz screaming alot tho im jus like damn we understand u havin deja vu buh wutchu want us ta do girl? undecided angry cheesy
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by socool1(f): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2006
kadejahh

lol hahahaha grin grin
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by chynes(f): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2006
you guys are killing me .lmao. I got to listen to that song.

if you think she is possesed, maybe you shld refer her to a prophet at barbeach.

He might help her out. grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2006
lol chynes but its true she is possessed with love for jay-z tongue wink tongue grin
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by chynes(f): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2006
@ shawna

if that is the case, then i hope he delivers her soon.

before she goes off the hook.

but meeeeen!!! that girl can shake something. cheesy
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2006
i know wink i wish i could shake like her cheesy
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by diddy4(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2006
not more than shakira. she tried to beat shakira but she never start.
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2006
i think she can beat shakira tongue
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by diddy4(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2006
not in this world, maybe in the next. dont get me wrong ooo, beyonce tried but nahhh, i aint feeling her yet.
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by ddizzle(f): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2006
Beyonce should drink mama kofo's AGBO and cool down haba! she almst fell dwn on stage haba! even nephew was saying" is she going to fall aunty" the song is wack plz let jayz propose and marry ha so she doesnt have to keep singing songs to him! ha ba

[Posted by 24.7.77.59 via http://algart.net/ww This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.
Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16208.0.html ]
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2006
@ diddy
whatever! tongue i still think she can beat shakira or at least tie with her undecided if they did a dance off
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by diddy4(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2006
she nearly fell dancing in the BET awards, if they do a dance off, her butt or fall or she will pass out. or her waist might even leave the joint. grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by ddizzle(f): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2006
diddy4:

she nearly fell dancing in the BET awards, if they do a dance off, her butt or fall or she will pass out. or her waist might even leave the joint. grin grin grin grin

beyonce will melt in front of shakira was that the supposed shakira dance she was doing, honestly i thought something was stuck up her end! lol beyonce i luv you, but biko do micheal jackson steps shakira no fit you
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2006
diddy ur too much grin she didnt almost fall down and i still think she would beat shakira  wink
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by BigShishi(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2006
beyonce is da epitomy of beauty, she's 2o outta 10, even her fart would smell like perfume grin
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2006
ddizzle
beyonce was doing the dance even before shakira became famous cool
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2006
shishi you are gross shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Music: Qdot – Caution (gongo Aso Cover) Leak / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List / Websites To Download Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.