Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (285162 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Svenn(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

I thought I was sick. You sound sicker.

Look at you, running away like a little girl.
Was it because I said you were at fault the day you had a disagreement with ishi, is that what these is all about?

If so I apologize, I promise never to engage in anything relating to you again.

But if your taking my plead for a something else. You're on a long thing.

We both know you're no match for me.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 29, 2015
Svenn:
Was it because I said you were at fault the day you had a disagreement with ishi, is that what these is all about?

If so I apologize, I promise never to engage in anything relating to you again.

But if your taking my plead for a something else. You're on a long thing.

Look I don't hold grudges, keep malice and all that. It's too much stress on my brain.

By the way, what's your reason for saying that I shouldn't have anything to do with you ever again?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Svenn(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Look I don't hold grudges, keep malice and all that. It's too much stress on my brain.

By the way, what's your reason for saying that I shouldn't have anything to do with you ever again?
I'll tell you later.

Do you think it was an easy decision for me to deactivate, with the aura surrounding my moniker, the number of times I've made front page, my female admirers and the number of days I've spent. I couldn't bring myself to do it that's why I asked ishi, everything is not about being smart or not, I wonder if I can now remain anonymous with what you just did.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by juliettejnr: 11:38pm On May 29, 2015
Hi,am juliettejnr..nairaland keeps me going allday,everyday..lets kip this forum alive..one blood,one africa,one love..
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
naptu2:

Welcome smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Omat4real ok=34437801][/quote]
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks
stil learninq hw 2 use dis site
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sveen: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2015
angry Lalasticlala, I haven't been able to create a thread since Thursday. Why is that, sir?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lalasticlala(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Sveen:
angry Lalasticlala, I haven't been able to create a thread since Thursday. Why is that, sir?

U were not banned , I don't knw what the problem could be. I guess u may have posted much topics at a stretch
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sveen: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

U were not banned , I don't knw what the problem could be. I guess u may have posted much topics at a stretch
Okay, I'll inform you if it still persist after today.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by DangoteGroup2: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buy Dangote cement at a promo price of #1,200 per bag, for buyers above 250 bags and a truck of 600 & 900 bags.... For booking placement call the Head of sales manager- Alhaji Ibrahim on 08034147532,delivery is made to all states in Nigeria...
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by mysticgal(f): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello room
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by timothye66: 2:31am On Jun 11, 2015
my best friend's aunt makes $65 /hr on the computer . She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her check was $17329 just working on the computer for a few hours.
>>>>>>>............. http://www.Jobs-Cash.com

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by awaluma: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
hello just got here. Nice to meet youuu!!!!!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 19, 2015
On behalf of 1million I donate my 6 Children in NL.... I welcome you all to these wonderful forum, whose head office is at Sango Otta. Welcome friends!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bukason212(m): 1:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Hi everyone, although i hav introduced myself on my first thread but maybe this one is d official. I am chukwuebuka, 23, first of three sons , no girls lolz, surprised? Well , as God may hav it. As for my state =salt of d nation. Lolz, now u knw. Pls welc me!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by focus360ng: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2015
If you're old or new member of Nairaland, please try to visit this wonderful website www.focus360ng.com candly visit everyday invite all your friend you are free to
promote your Music without paid any money we do it free. Thanks

for your latest Music and Video we create dis website to help all up an coming artiste for your free music promotion
www.focus360ng.com
www.focus360ng.com

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2015
not new but surely need the needed attention and traffic to my blog..

www.lexhansplace..com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by marywm: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Hi, good morning. My name is Mary and I am new to Nairaland. I want to join in your forums and also seize this opportunity to introduce my new blog, www.historyjournaling.com to this site and help me get it advertised. I hope this is not too much to ask, especially as a new member. Thank you.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sahabg(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
My name is Qasim i from Pakistan yellow Nairaland and to all Muslims here Ramadan Kareem
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sailor90: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello, I'm new here and seriously need to know what is happening in Lagos Nigeria has been out side the country for long and noting is working out for me can some one in Lagos help?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ibrams(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Visual Impact....
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sailor90: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
This room is too dull

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ibrams(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Sailor90:
This room is too dull
as in how....elaborate pls
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by focus360ng: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Audition! Audition!! Audition!!!

FOCUS RECORDS is seeking the best HIPHOP Singer and Rpper in Nigeria who specialize in hip hop, RnB, DanceHall,Rapper.

For our Record label in Osun State. Focus Records is looking for strong Hip Hop dancers to join our Record label. Are you 18 or older and do you specialize in tapping, popping, locking or Hip Hop and tricks, then sign up for the audition and join our team for the shows.

Dancers who specialize in tap are requested to bring their tap shoes.

Auditions: August 16, 2015
Osun State.
Contact Us 08107448254, 08132941168

FORM IS 2000naira only

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by brownnyj(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
I just became a nairalander today am so happy about that please welcome me in style
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nemie: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello and welcome to nairaland, where ambition meets opportunities. Please feel free to visit our page»»» www.nairaland.com/2405383/touch-cuteness-sales-sales-sales
Welcome once again... Cheers
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ChelseaDr(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hi newly registered on board....hoping to have the best of it all
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by oochi123(f): 1:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Hey! My name is oochi.am new here.am 35. Am so happy I joined this forum. Hope to make good friends n new ones too. Pls how do I post topics here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (69) (Reply)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.