Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273463 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lalaboi(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2009
Gracito:

Hello,I have a question.can u guys try opening cooking part of nairaland.It can be fun u know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

welcome

Theres a food section/. . . . .you can discuss cooking there. . . wink
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lalaboi(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2009
Gracito:

and also,how 2 upload pics to show on a thread i start.

cutiedmc:

Hello everyone.am a new member n i really want to know how to use nairaland.i'll bgrateful if u putme through.Holla.dmc

Go here. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-162414.32.html

if you need help/ / / / /ask there. . . . wink
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ruthlopez2(f): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2009
Its a really good.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by onimisi: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2009
Hello,i am a new member of nairaland.please how do i use this site post question,answer and even take part in technology aspect like webmaster,programming etc.thank u
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by festogift: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
Emi okunrin meta de. keku ile o gbo ko sofuntoko. E da mi mo ni Nairaland yi.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lalaboi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2009
Welcome everyone. . . .

onimisi:

Hello,i am a new member of nairaland.please how do i use this site post question,answer and even take part in technology aspect like webmaster,programming etc.thank u

Just go to the section and click "reply" on any topic you wanna discuss on. . . .
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Lanny(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2009
I've had difficulties posting an advert that I believe would help my clients and I for about two months now.
This advert has to do with a sure,hassle-free admission to USA universities and Colleges at affordable cost.We've got the links and the full understanding of the procedure that can forstall application rejection and visa refusal.While saluting the ingenuity of the Nairaland team ,I feel a bit upset each time the site tells me my ads will be posted in 24 hours but to no avail.For advice and suggestions,please hit:08032319698
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lalaboi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
Lanny:

I've had difficulties posting an advert that I believe would help my clients and I for about two months now.
This advert has to do with a sure,hassle-free admission to USA universities and Colleges at affordable cost.We've got the links and the full understanding of the procedure that can forstall application rejection and visa refusal.While saluting the ingenuity of the Nairaland team ,I feel a bit upset each time the site tells me my ads will be posted in 24 hours but to no avail.For advice and suggestions,please hit:08032319698

contact the site administrator. . . . his contact is below the webpage
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by sporangia: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2009
I am a new nairalander my name is sporangia i am a 200 level level student of uniben .am frm abuja my no is 07034738203 nd my email is lampardsporangia@yahoo.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by OkraSoup1: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hi all.
I'm new here too. I started a thread in some forum 'cause I didn't see this thread but here I am and glad to be here.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tayoast(m): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2009
HELP ooo! I wldn't say i'm new, i'd like my user name changed please.

Changed to MaverickTayo. Pls pls pls & pls.

ori ikunle ni mo wa!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by qymekkam(m): 4:27am On Jun 29, 2009
im new here. im probably the youngest nairalander.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lalaboi(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2009
qymekkam:

im new here. im probably the youngest nairalander.

AM 7yrs old grin

tayo_ast:

ori ikunle ni mo wa!

Send an email to the admin
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by qymekkam(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
nvm than.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Henrygirl(f): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hi, I am an American woman who deeply loves a Nigerian man. My username is his name, Henry. I hope that he will join us here to discuss and connect with fellow Nigerians and friends of Nigerians. I am blessed to be here. Thanks!

PS- I love you Henry!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dominique(f): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
a very warm welcome to Henry's girl, you've come to the right place to connect with Nigerians and Friends of Nigeria though they are quite a few enemies of Nigeira here. . . you'll see wink smiley

tayo_ast:

ori ikunle ni mo wa!

you dont have to go on your knees nao. . . at least i diddnt when i wanted to change my username cool
send him an email, his address is [email][/email], he'll get right back at you, dont forget to add your old username and the new one you want to change it to smiley wink
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dominique(f): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
sporangia:

I am a new nairalander my name is sporangia i am a 200 level level student of uniben .am frm abuja my no is 07034738203 nd my email is lampardsporangia@yahoo.com
lemme guess, you're a botany student right? welcome to the land smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Keygio: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2009
Hello, I'am new, sorry very much for my bad english to all. I looking for people who's live in Efon Alaaye, specially that know baptist children Home, of Efon.
Thanks of all,
Gio, Italy
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lexandra(f): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hello, my name's Alex. & am new.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hey Alex, Welcome!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lexandra(f): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2009
@ Omo Ibo, tnx.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by gloriuss(f): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hi, im new(ish) on NL, altho ive managed to navigate and find things out for myself, I still havent a clue on how to copy someone's quote and insert it into my reply(help pls!), oh and im also very friendly, if u ever wonder who ur talking to, just visit my page, and ul c me, thankssssssss grin grin grin
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lalaboi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
gloriuss:

Hi, im new(ish) on NL, altho ive managed to navigate and find things out for myself, I still havent a clue on how to copy someone's quote and insert it into my reply(help pls!), oh and im also very friendly, if u ever wonder who ur talking to, just visit my page, and ul c me, thankssssssss grin grin grin

Officially. . . .welcome . . . . .Dnt vex for dbanj oh lol

To quote

When reply a thread, scroll down. , . . . . at the end of every message. . . .You will see insert quote. . . .click on it and it copies is automatically . . . .then make sure you write after the [/quote . . . .so you post can be outside the quote . . . . .understood?? lol
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by iou111: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2009
what about back and forth Nairalanders?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by gloriuss(f): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
@lalaboi, thanks, at least u didnt IGNORE ME this time eh? ,
Oh and 1 more thing pls, whenever i try to change my font it never successfully does so, it only states the action next to the original font without it changing, help pls.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lalaboi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2009
You have to highlight the whole of the text. . . .do you do that??. . ,

Are you serious??. . , when did i ignore you? sad
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by gloriuss(f): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
hmmm i guess i'm a right novice, i sort of assumed that it should be done automatically but point noted, i'll highlight the word! thanks
oh and i added ur YIM, not only did u NOT add me, i sort of sent u a msg and u aired me NICELY, grin
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lalaboi(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2009
Ah ah lol. . . .i'm really sorry! . . .i dont really go on YIM. . . . I make my email public if members wanto send me mails about complains and sturvs. . . .Sorry about that. . .
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by gloriuss(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
is kool mr! meanwhile thanks for all the help!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lalaboi(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2009
No probs. . . , . . .safe . . . . .
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by gloriuss(f): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2009
lalaboi:

You have to highlight the whole of the text. . . .do you do that??. . ,

erm, ive tried this instruction so many times, is there anywhere else i could be directed to in order to get this fixed pls sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.