Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273676 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by easycleantips: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Am also new. I have loads of information to share with you guys. Not just anything but what will help you live a healthy lifestyle.

Cheers
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by JayPanshak(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hey am Jay jst got hia wud luv 2 mk new fwenz grin
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by funsho5566(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
I am Ola and a new member of Nairaland. I wish to learn as well as contribute/share knowledge. I wont mind if I could be directed to where I could read all information regarding all I need to know/activities on Nairaland.

Regards,
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by batu7: 5:43am On Apr 28, 2016
Hi I'm new here on this forum and I'd love to get help from all you people. Thanks
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2016
how can i reply person here?abeg help
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by CommanderZero(m): 4:37am On May 01, 2016
Hello all, I'm new on here, i'd like guidance on how to navigate the topics... post questions/requests, view responses.

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by DearWale(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2016
Am a new member here....have been seeing series of information here...am a fresh graduate (Unemployed). I hope to see recruitment posts here!
Many Regards!!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Decrypter: 10:53pm On May 11, 2016
Hi,I am new here,been on the sidelines for a while though. Hope to make the best use of it.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by hringbraut: 8:19am On May 12, 2016
Hi all.
I'm new here.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ib4uakpele: 7:51am On May 14, 2016
YOU HAVE AN ENTERNAL LIFE•. The Bible declares that God has given you eternal life. This is the life that is inside God, which make it possible for Him to be who He is. This is the God-kind of life that made it impossible for the grave to hold Jesus Christ captive and this is the resurrection life! And this life is now in you if you are born again! “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His son. He that hath the son of God hath life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the son of God” {1John5:11-13}. If you're not yet Born Again; say this words: Lord Jesus, I come to you today, I am a sinner & I repent of my sins,I accept you into my life as my Lord & Personal Savour, take full charge of my life from today, I am Born Again & I thank you Lord for saving my soul. Hallelujah!" Look for any bible believing church around you & attend, please do not fail to share and send this message to other, “for he that winneth a soul is wise” {Daniel12:3}.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by wordsmith042(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2016
[img][/img]
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Stevoohlicent(m): 12:07am On May 16, 2016
My name is stephen i am 23 I am a new member.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by SegilolaSalami: 5:52am On May 16, 2016
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks

Hello everyone,

New member here. Well I am not really that new, I tend to check out your posts from time to time as a guest but I think the time is now for me to be an official member.

I would take a bit of time to go through some of the more recent posts and connect with you all but I will endeavour to be an active member of the forum.

Here's a little bit about me:
I am an author, I write bilingual Yoruba English Children's books. You can check out my books here http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/my-books/
I host a podcast The Segilola Salami Show. If you would like to know more about it, you can check it out here http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/appear-on-the-segilola-salami-show/
If you have ever thought about being an author and want someone to guide you through publishing, feel free to get in touch.

When I first told one of my friends that I wrote a book, he asked me "can you write?" To be honest, those short words planted the seed of doubt in my mind. You see I have been writing less than a year now. Three books later, that stupid godforsaken doubt has been uprooted grin Most of the people who have read my books so far have been non-Nigerians and it has been truly humbling that they all like my books. If you would like to see the reviews, you can check them out here https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28388212-yetunde

The only test left is if Nigerians would like my books. My friends do but it would be great to get strangers opinions. My book is free on all platforms eg Amazon, itunes etc etc

OK now that my Oscar speech is over, please do say hello

UPDATE: Here are the links to my books if anyone is interested in getting a free copy

My book Yetunde: An Ode to My Mother follows baby Yetunde as she narrates her mother's ode to her grandmother.

It is free to download in all platforms:
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/603700
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1R7OVF3
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1S7GM66
Book page: http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/yetunde-an-ode-to-my-mother/
Kobo https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/yetunde-an-ode-to-my-mother-1
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/en/book/yetunde-an-ode-to-my-mother/id1072179529?mt=11
B&N http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/yetunde-segilola-salami/1123187693

Many thanks for your time and kind regards,

Segilola
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Chudichu(m): 11:45pm On May 16, 2016
Not really new, I'm like 8 days old on Nairaland wink
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Tashia66: 10:53am On May 18, 2016
officialmsright:

noo black africans

Yh
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Tashia66: 10:54am On May 18, 2016
officialmsright:

noo black africans
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by buzval(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2016
Hey guys.
I'm new here.
Ineed to know how to create a thread. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by wittyone(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2016
New here!, Hope I enjoy it here. 23 years, Location: somewhere between heaven and hell.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Juliana50(f): 7:28am On May 24, 2016
Hello guys am new here Juliana by name
Pls what is a thread
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by carmine9(f): 1:51pm On May 26, 2016
Hello NairaLanders wink, PLEASE HELP ME. i have a problem sad. I am looking for an apartment for first time and i don’t understand the whole process. how did you look for an apartment for yourself? I would like to stay in a small 1-room apartment in Lagos.
My website - https://myjobs.com.ng
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by OgbavighoAjiri(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2016
Ogbavigho Ajiri is the name, and a new Nairalander . Am from isoko south L.G.A Delta state . And I am excited to find this group . And I am interested member to following up Email Ogbajiri2016 @gmail.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 27, 2016
Hey all, I think all may read this: A platform has been made for the sole purpose of debating religion beliefs, reaching a compromise. discussing Life philosophies, National problems. it is a platform for Cross pollinating ideas to bring out the best in ourselves. the association of the wise grows wiser. The platform is hosted by whatsapp. Send a message to +2347054991910 and you will get added . The sky is big enough for all birds. it may be just your little idea that we need to move this nation forward . Join Learn Live Network. The Group name: Total Man Co-anchored: Kingebukasblog (nairaland section)
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by chuckwizzy(m): 5:14am On Jun 05, 2016
pls how will I post a blog. I'm new
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Tunechi1(m): 1:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Pls why is dat sometimes wen i comment on a post i don't see it it will only load a page with number
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by jorsmantusltd(m): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks

INTRODUCTION AS A FELLOW MEMBER OF THIS GREAT FORUM.

WHO WE ARE?
At Jorsmantus Global Services Limited, we are here to give you what you needed about properties and management. We are into Real Estate business, providing the dream properties to our most clients in this region and all over the world. We are also into Forex Trading Investment, using our most elite clients investment fund to do Foreign Exchange business and Real Estate business. Our Company is into Oil business Sector and Non-Oil business Sector. We are fully Registered Company With RC1257008..

WE ARE VERIFIED REALTOR

We are already Verified by Nigeria Property Center And Kindly also check our property listing for sell and lease below link.

CLICK HERE

OUR INVESTMENT PROGRAM
Who founded and why? Jorsmantus Investment Market Ltd., is a newly formed company whose business is based on the management of financial resources. Our company was founded by Justus Adeyemi collide with Forex trader' Sir Abraham. As an investment company we want to offer comprehensive financial services for our clients. Thanks to the experience gained around the world for many years, we can offer you a safe place to invest. To our investment fund both individual clients and companies can join. Observing the market 24 hours a day we can greatly affect the success of our company. Our strategy is based on a coherent system and asset management. Our team consists of professionals with international experience in the industry..

OUR INVESTMENT PLAN
200% Profit Plan
Investment: 100 – 500 USD
Investment term: 35 Days
Interest: 200% Guaranteed Profit, Principal Return
350% Profit Plan
Investment: 1000 – 5,000 USD
Investment term: 35 Days
Interest: 350% Guaranteed Profit, Principal Return
500% Profit Plan
Investment: 10,000 – 100,000 USD
Investment term: 10 Days
Interest: 500% Guaranteed Profit, Principal Return

To buy any properties from us and also invest your money with our company,
Kindly call +2348161719096, +2349098079266.
And Visit
www.jorsmantusltd.com
For more information.

Send your questions to info@jorsmantusltd.com And jorsmantusltd@hotmail.com
Concerning issues about our investment program,
kindly forward your messages to investment@jorsmantusltd.com
www.jorsmantusltd.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by easyshade(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2016
hello house am new,always contribute positively
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lanre56(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2016
TriOLA Inc. We carry out installation of High Quality Commercial CCTV Systems. We offer the highest quality products for all of our larger installations including our Commercial Security Cameras Systems. It can also be viewed remotely anywhere and anytime, that is you can watch, view and monitor your CCTV Surveillance anywhere. We've installed for schools, factories, homes, and businesses. For site survey and installation please call 08179145049 or 07088986103

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by IncrediblMira: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE MY NAMEIS MISS INCREDIBLE AND BEING ON NAIRALAND FOR THE FIRST TIME GIVES ME JOY AM XO HAPPYTO BE PART OF THIS NOBLE INTEREACTIVE PLATFORM
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by pyramid252: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I am pyramid252. An entrepreneur, author and small business development expert. Am glad to be part of this platform. I hope we shall learn something positive from each other.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by kiddakush(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2016
to our entrepreneurs and business owners, have you applied for Enactus Nigeria Extrapreneurship challenge?
Developed by Enactus Nigeria and implemented in partnership with Sahara Group through Sahara Foundation, the extrapreneurship challenge seeks to strengthen relevant startups whilst stimulating the Nigerian economy.

The focus of extrapreneurship is to identify innovative businesses and provide a platform that takes the participants through an enterprise development learning curve that culminates into the creation of stable, profitable, scalable and sustainable startups

Another focus area is to encourage entrepreneurship as a career option amongst Nigerian youths by providing access to training; as well as linking successful startups with willing investors for the purpose of capacity development, financing and business growth

read more and register here: http://campuseventsnews..com.ng/2016/06/enactus-nigeria-presents.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.