Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Have You Read The New Edition Of Hiphopworldmagazine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have You Read The New Edition Of Hiphopworldmagazine (662 Views)

no / Olamide Postpones His “baddest Guy Ever Liveth” Album, Read The Real Reason / We Are The World - New Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Read The New Edition Of Hiphopworldmagazine by SexyAjebo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2008
now, people i know how long i waited for that edition ( the ladies at the counter where i usually buy it started calling me hhw) n all the hype about it made me anticipate the more. I have it finally,  but i guess it jst didnt do it all the way for me. THEY'VE GOT ONLY ONE POSTER INSIDE, HABA! what do u think undecided
Re: Have You Read The New Edition Of Hiphopworldmagazine by edosioo(f): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2008
zip it in a pdf format and upload 4 us all.

(1) (Reply)

5 Days To Go / Have U Talked Bout It / African Kings Feat. Buddy J.k. - Be Your Buddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.