Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? (10044 Views)

The Proper Way Of Wearing The Hijab. / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by AbuHammaad: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2017
You're moving a 2008 thread to the front page in 2017. You people are not serious at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by abatisegun: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2017
babs787:
Salam Alaekun

May Allah accepts the Ibadah of our new sister coming into the fold of Islam. This reminds me of a sister that reverted to Islam through Allah and me years ago. She declared the Shadah first and I handed her over to sisters for the ritual bath.

If anyone has a real desire to be a Muslim and has full conviction and strong belief that Islam is the true religion of God, then, all one needs to do is pronounce the `Shahaada', the testimony of faith, without further delay. The `Shahaada' is the first and most important of the five pillars of Islam.

With the pronunciation of this testimony, or `Shahaada', with sincere belief and conviction, one enters the fold of Islam.

Upon entering the fold of Islam purely for the Pleasure of God, all of one's previous sins are forgiven, and one starts a new life of piety and righteousness. The Prophet said to a person who had placed the condition upon the Prophet in accepting Islam that God would forgive his sins:

`Do you not know that accepting Islam destroys all sins which come before it?' (Saheeh Muslim)

When one accepts Islam, they in essence repent from the ways and beliefs of their previous life. One need not be overburdened by sins committed before their acceptance, but if the sin involved usurping a right of another human, such as stealing, then they should strive their utmost to return what was wrongly taken. The person's record is clean, and it is as if he was just born from his mother's womb. One should try as much as possible to keep his records clean and strive to do as many good deeds as possible.

If One Wants To Convert To Islam, Then What Needs To Be Learnt After The Shahadah?
The term in Arabic for convert is Aslam. When Muslim scholars speak about conversion they say wal kafir idha aslama. In the Qur'an the term "repentance" (Tawbah) is also used:

", But if they (the pagans, polytheists) repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, " (9:5).

There are several steps to be discussed regarding the process:

How To Become A Muslim

For the common unbeliever to become a Muslim, he/she must pronounce the two statements of the Shahadah: "I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger." A person who has previously believed in Judaism or Christianity has to add[/b]: "[b]And I bear witness that Jesus is the servant of Allah, His Messenger, and His word which He gave to Mary, and a spirit from Him." This expression is to signify a rejection of both the Jewish misconception and derogation of Jesus, and the Christian misconception and exaggeration of his position.

The Prophet (s.A.w.) said: "Whoever testified that there is no god but Allah, alone, without partners with him, and that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger, and His word which He has thrown into Mary, and a spirit from Him, and that Paradise is true and that Hell is true - Allah will let him enter Paradise with what action he did." (Bukhari, Muslim)

Witnesses To Conversion

From a religious point of view, there is no need for any witnesses to a conversion, but for a person from a non-Muslim background to be known as a Muslim, he or she must officially register their acceptance of Islam so as to be treated as a Muslim in all aspects of life, such as civic and personal matters. This is especially important in non-Muslim countries: I am aware of the case of an elderly, hospitalised brother who embraced Islam sometime before passing away. Nearly all his visitors during this period were Muslims, but because his conversion was not recorded officially, his body was handed over to his immediate family who carried out the funeral procedures according to non-Islamic ways.

Ghusl

Once the Shahadah has been pronounced the new convert becomes subject to the rules of Islam. If the new Muslim is an adult, male or female, Ghusl is obligatory to enable the person to perform his or her prayers. It is not permitted, when a person comes to announce his conversion, to ask him or her to go and perform Ghusl first; this means delaying his conversion, and no-one knows what may happen during this delay.

Abu Hanifah (r.a.) says that there is no obligation on the convert to perform Ghusl because Allah (s.w.t.) says:

"Say to the unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from unbelief), their past would be forgiven them, "(8:38).

Many people embraced Islam and the Prophet (s.A.w.) did not ask them to take a bath. When Amr Ibn al-'As accepted Islam, the Messenger of Allah said to him:

"Did you not know that Islam wipes away what happened before, and repentance wipes out what was before."

The explanation to this apparent contradiction is that Allah will forgive sins according to a person's rights. The obligation to perform Ghusl comes after conversion, to enable the new convert to offer his or her prayers. When Qays Ibn Asim accepted Islam, the Prophet (s.A.w.) asked him to take a bath.

Circumcision

The male convert should be circumcised, as this is part of the natural manners recommended in Islam. If circumcision would pose any risk to health it may be delayed until the person is fitter and more able to cope with it. The scholars refer to the example of Prophet Ibrahim (a.s.) who circumcised himself at the age of eighty. Some Muslim scholars would not accept an uncircumcised person leading prayers. Incidentally, there is no requirement of circumcision for females in Islam.

Shaving The Head, Removing Bodily Hair

It is recommended for the new convert to shave his head (men only) and to remove body hair from the armpits and the private parts (both sexes). It is reported that Kulayb came to the Prophet to declare his Islam, and to one he told him to shave his hair, and to another convert he said:

"Clean off the hair which grew while you were a disbeliever, and circumcise yourself."

Changing The Name

If the name is an ordinary one according to the culture of the person accepting Islam, there is no need to change it. But if it has a meaning which is objectionable on Islamic grounds (such as Abd al-Masih, the servant of the Messiah), it has to be changed.

Family Matters

If the convert is in a marriage which is not acceptable in Islamic law, it is automatically nullified when he accepts Islam. For example marriage to a blood relative who is actually prohibited for marriage (Mahram) is of course null and void. If a man was married to two sisters, on accepting Islam he would have to choose between them. If a Muslim convert's wife remains a Jew or Christian, the marriage remains valid, but if she is of any other religion, the marriage is nullified.

Underage children become Muslim once one of the parents accepts Islam. Adult children are free to choose.

Wills And Inheritance

A difference of religion prevents inheritance; a Muslim cannot inherit from a non-Muslim or vice versa. Inheritance here refers to cases where a person dies in the state (without having made a will) and the estate is distributed to heirs according to the law of the land. According to Islamic law, a Muslim cannot inherit from a non-Muslim relative in this manner.

Wills, on the other hand, do make a difference: a Muslim may accept what has been left to him in a will by a non-Muslim relative. A Muslim with non-Muslim relatives may leave up to one-third of his estate to them in his will, but the other two-thirds must go to Muslim relatives.

May Allah guides us on the right way.
jazakum Allahu khearan may Almighty Allah increase u in knowledge and faith

1 Like

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by moufan: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2017
nice one op,jazakhumllahu akhiran
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by jamislaw(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2017
May Allah make things easier for us. My advice for the new convert is that they should not rush her and the husband should make sure she performs her daily prayers.
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by ngolokante(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2017
What is a "ritual bath"? Another corruption of water baptism in christendom?

this portion intrigued me a lot. Why the EMPHASIS on REJECTING the Lordship of Jesus Christ, His death and resurrection, the sacrifice of His blood for one to become a muslim? What if someone was a past Ogun worshipper? Is there a special renunciation that must be undertaken or is this rejection of the gospel another sinister but clear indication that islam is nothing but a repudiation of christianity really?

"...another sinister but clear indication that islam is nothing but a repudiation of christianity really?" well its not a repudiation of Christianity in its entirety...just the death, resurrection and sacrifice part and especially his elevation to a "God" status..other than dat Muslims accept and love Jesus Christ son of Mary as a very powerful and revered MESSENGER and PROPHET of God, but he is not God and almost forgot "ritual bath" is no corruption of water baptism...it needs no witnesses and ceremony as witnessed in Christianity but a solemn pact between the created and his Creator that he intends to wash off his sins because in Islam water brings purity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Edifyer: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2017
zayhal:
Jazakallah khayran. I really appreciate this. Even I, have gained a lot. Now, can I get any good Islamic site where this kind of information is? I want to send it to the lady's husband.
Secondly, please I need advise on how to encourage the sister more. She still wears weave-on, paints her nails etc and I don't want to seem to be rushing her and at the same time, I'm wishing she gets things right ASAP. I feel so concerned because the husband is so busy and she even complained that he's not patient enough in teaching her.

May Allah increase us with imaan. this site might help new reverts

http://newmuslimacademy.org/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Get your PhD in IEDs. Learn how to fight with different weapons. Fool the infidels by pretending to be one of them. And make a barbecue out of them so Allah can reward you with 72 bïtches.

1 Like

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Bimpe29: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Waaleikum sallam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Alhamdulillahi for Islam and for the sister in question.
Straight to your question, what is required of her is to proclaim Sha'ada and take a spiritual bath subsequently.
May Allah keep us all rightly guided ameen.
Juma'at Mubaraq.
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Omonigeriarere: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2017
ngolokante:

"...another sinister but clear indication that islam is nothing but a repudiation of christianity really?" well its not a repudiation of Christianity in its entirety...just the death, resurrection and sacrifice part and especially his elevation to a "God" status..other than dat Muslims accept and love Jesus Christ son of Mary as a very powerful and revered MESSENGER and PROPHET of God, but he is not God and almost forgot "ritual bath" is no corruption of water baptism...it needs no witnesses and ceremony as witnessed in Christianity but a solemn pact between the created and his Creator that he intends to wash off his sins because in Islam water brings purity

This is where you always get lost: re-read what was posted earlier on by a Muslim: -

How To Become A Muslim

For the common unbeliever to become a Muslim, he/she must pronounce the two statements of the Shahadah: "I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger." A person who has previously believed in Judaism or Christianity has to add
: "And I bear witness that Jesus is the servant of Allah, His Messenger, and His word which He gave to Mary, and a spirit from Him."

From the excerpt above, the writer asserted that Jesus is the only being born without sexual intercourse: in spirit. This is further butressed by both Bible and Quran and through this Jesus's sonship is established and the sanctification of his blood to cure all sins are established as opposed to Mohammed who was not only born the same way you and I was borne.

For your information, even if Mohammed died for the atonement of your sins, his blood cannot sanctify you not only because it lacks pureness and divine endorsement, but also because he was conceived in sins and brought forth in sin just like you and i not to talk of water you believe in.

In Psalm 51:5, it was obvious that anybody born if flesh(with sexual intercourse) is a sinner even before conception: "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me".

Therefore, God is no more interested in sacrifices and burnt offerings as opposed to what was obtainable before the birth of Christ: He is no more interested in ordinary water: the blood of the 'Only One' born without sexual intercourse can do the purification.

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by bencarson007(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2017
What is a "ritual bath"? Another corruption of water baptism in christendom?

this portion intrigued me a lot. Why the EMPHASIS on REJECTING the Lordship of Jesus Christ, His death and resurrection, the sacrifice of His blood for one to become a muslim? What if someone was a past Ogun worshipper? Is there a special renunciation that must be undertaken or is this rejection of the gospel another sinister but clear indication that islam is nothing but a repudiation of christianity really?

Please how does one exit Islam
Its a genuine question with no insults intended.
Because from experience,I have observed that a lot of people can't exit without being killed...
Please educate me if I am right or wrong

1 Like

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Akious2k2(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
mukina2:
(i) God is One. He has neither a partner, nor a son or daughter. He is One in the true sense of the word that has no room for the concept of trinity, or for any other form of camouflage monotheism or a disguised polytheism.

(ii) The Holy Prophet Muhammad, Salla-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, is the last Messenger of Allah after whom no messenger or prophet of Allah (in any sense of the word) will come.

(iii) The Holy Qur'an is the last of the divine books revealed on the Holy Prophet, Salla-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, and all its contents are true.

(iv) The life Hereafter is the eternal life one has to live after his death where he will have to face the fate of his good and evil deeds.

(v) All the teachings given by the Holy Qur'an or by the Holy Prophet, Salla-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, in absolute and unambiguous terms are true and acceptable.

Once a person accepts all these fundamental beliefs as true, both verbally and in his heart, he becomes a Muslim.
What can I say than

ALLAHU Akbar
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by aliyubaka: 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's a lie she was forced. No sane person will join Islam. What is attractive in islam is terrorism or marriage of babies.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by jibrilaminum: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
zayhal:
Jazakallah khayran. I really appreciate this. Even I, have gained a lot. Now, can I get any good Islamic site where this kind of information is? I want to send it to the lady's husband.
Secondly, please I need advise on how to encourage the sister more. She still wears weave-on, paints her nails etc and I don't want to seem to be rushing her and at the same time, I'm wishing she gets things right ASAP. I feel so concerned because the husband is so busy and she even complained that he's not patient enough in teaching her.
www.newmuslims.com
The above site would enable both new muslims and old muslims alike learn Islam. It is programmed lesson after lesson after registration
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by jibrilaminum: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
aliyubaka:
It's a lie she was forced. No sane person will join Islam. What is attractive in islam is terrorism or marriage of babies.
I hate cheap talks and mere assertions but if u wanna talk about facts, lets talk dude. I love to feed famished minds like u dude.

1 Like

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Alphacrissy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
isnt it funny how its halal for muslim men to marry non-muslims but haram for muslim women? Allah and his nonsense.
Praise be to Allah that you're Nobody. But if you require proper enlightenment and not just coming to find trouble, then I might be willing to give responses to your queries

1 Like

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Alphacrissy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
aliyubaka:
My name is Christopher, born into a Christian family, grew up as a Christian, attended a Bible school, accepted Islam in 2004 and have remained a Muslim ever since. I really don't think your sanity is close to mine. Didn't Jesus tell you to seek the truth and it shall set you free? Try and learn, and not just come around to display your folly

4 Likes

Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by ngolokante(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

This is where you always get lost: re-read what was posted earlier on by a Muslim: -

How To Become A Muslim

For the common unbeliever to become a Muslim, he/she must pronounce the two statements of the Shahadah: "I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger." A person who has previously believed in Judaism or Christianity has to add
: "And I bear witness that Jesus is the servant of Allah, His Messenger, and His word which He gave to Mary, and a spirit from Him."

From the excerpt above, the writer asserted that Jesus is the only being born without sexual intercourse: in spirit. This is further butressed by both Bible and Quran and through this Jesus's sonship is established and the sanctification of his blood to cure all sins are established as opposed to Mohammed who was not only born the same way you and I was borne.

For your information, even if Mohammed died for the atonement of your sins, his blood cannot sanctify you not only because it lacks pureness and divine endorsement, but also because he was conceived in sins and brought forth in sin just like you and i not to talk of water you believe in.

In Psalm 51:5, it was obvious that anybody born if flesh(with sexual intercourse) is a sinner even before conception: "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me".

Therefore, God is no more interested in sacrifices and burnt offerings as opposed to what was obtainable before the birth of Christ: He is no more interested in ordinary water: the blood of the 'Only One' born without sexual intercourse can do the purification.

Remain blessed.

Okay first and foremost, a true Muslim never gets lots because Islam (which is simply the belief that there is only one true God without partners, and He begot neither was He begotten) is the religion ordained by the Almighty and Ever Sovereign God.

Now if I get you correctly, anybody who was conceived through sexual intercourse is a sinner because sexual intercourse is a sin. Furthermore, the only reason you place Jesus Christ where you have elevated him as being your saviour and your lord is because he was born without sexual intercourse..Great!!! I agree with you a 100% that the birth of Jesus Christ is indeed a miracle, but is that miracle enough to place him where you have placed him? or is the miracle of his birth the greatest miracle? No it isn't because the birth of Jesus was definitely not the most miraculous of births...Adam had neither a father nor a mother...God breathed directly into him and he came alive. At least Jesus Christ had one half of a parent...Adam had non. Same thing Eve...she had neither a father nor a mother and was never conceived. Again if births with both or one of the parents is your criteria for elevating people to the level of worship, why then don't you worship Angels who were not conceived too but created from light?

"In Psalm 51:5, it was obvious that anybody born if flesh(with sexual intercourse) is a sinner even before conception"...this can't be true. Sexual intercourse is a natural phenomenon like eating, breathing and sleeping. Sexual intercourse was created by the Almighty as the natural process through which humanity continues. It is not a sin. It is when we do it arbitrarily and with people with whom we are not supposed to do it that it now becomes a sin. If I sleep with a girl before marriage, I have committed fornication but when I marry her, it no longer is a sin but a blessing which God has granted me. It is impossible for God with all His mercies to create something on one hand and at the same time declare that which He created a sin...even you as a human being wouldn't do that because it would be injustice.

"sanctification of his blood to cure all sins"...Really? how can you say the blood of Jesus as shed on the cross has cured all sins?...if it really has then it means from the time of his death till now and the end of the world there is no more sin and we can as well do all the evil things we do since the blood has been shed. Again what happens to people who died before the birth of Christ? Does that mean that there is no salvation for them since they had lived before the birth and death of Jesus Christ.

"For your information, even if Mohammed died for the atonement of your sins, his blood cannot sanctify you not only because it lacks pureness and divine endorsement,"...now permit me to enlighten you a little...Prophet Mohammed never claimed he was the saviour. As a matter of fact, he admonished Muslims never to exaggerate his prophet-hood to the level which Christians have with Jesus Christ. He clearly stated stated he is a human being just like anyone of us, and that he was only sent as a messenger to convey the way to salvation, not that he grants salvation. You need to understand that we Muslims see Prophet Mohammed as nothing more than a messenger, who lived his life like any other human being but of course he was the last messenger and seal of prophet-hood who brought the last Revelation. But I am curious, if God had wished and He created Prophet Mohammed just as He created Jesus, would you accept him (Mohammed) as your Lord and Saviour just as you take Jesus Christ.

"He is no more interested in ordinary water: the blood of the 'Only One' born without sexual intercourse can do the purification."...so where is this blood now? I mean after all this years, 2,017 tears to be precise? I believe you are a Catholic, and if so could the blood which is meant to purify you be the red wine or liquid the vicar gives during Service? of course not, the truth is that no one has seen this blood and again I ask if this blood had already been shed to cleanse all our sins, why are we still sinning? why are we still asking for forgiveness?

Just one more thing, I would like for you to consider, what exactly is the status of Jesus Christ? Is he God? or a creation of God? because I am at a loss as to why Christians worship Jesus Christ as opposed to God?

Remain blessed too and I want to sincerely commend you for the calm and polite way you have put forward your issues, without insults like some people would...thank you and God bless sir
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Emtol01: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Why are Christians corrupting Islamic section on NL. Don't you people have your own section? Now if we talk you people will start throwing tantrums to us?
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Omonigeriarere: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
ngolokante:

Okay first and foremost, a true Muslim never gets lots because Islam (which is simply the belief that there is only one true God without partners, and He begot neither was He begotten) is the religion ordained by the Almighty and Ever Sovereign God.

Now if I get you correctly, anybody who was conceived through sexual intercourse is a sinner because sexual intercourse is a sin. Furthermore, the only reason you place Jesus Christ where you have elevated him as being your saviour and your lord is because he was born without sexual intercourse..Great!!! I agree with you a 100% that the birth of Jesus Christ is indeed a miracle, but is that miracle enough to place him where you have placed him? or is the miracle of his birth the greatest miracle? No it isn't because the birth of Jesus was definitely not the most miraculous of births...Adam had neither a father nor a mother...God breathed directly into him and he came alive. At least Jesus Christ had one half of a parent...Adam had non. Same thing Eve...she had neither a father nor a mother and was never conceived. Again if births with both or one of the parents is your criteria for elevating people to the level of worship, why then don't you worship Angels who were not conceived too but created from light?

"In Psalm 51:5, it was obvious that anybody born if flesh(with sexual intercourse) is a sinner even before conception"...this can't be true. Sexual intercourse is a natural phenomenon like eating, breathing and sleeping. Sexual intercourse was created by the Almighty as the natural process through which humanity continues. It is not a sin. It is when we do it arbitrarily and with people with whom we are not supposed to do it that it now becomes a sin. If I sleep with a girl before marriage, I have committed fornication but when I marry her, it no longer is a sin but a blessing which God has granted me. It is impossible for God with all His mercies to create something on one hand and at the same time declare that which He created a sin...even you as a human being wouldn't do that because it would be injustice.

"sanctification of his blood to cure all sins"...Really? how can you say the blood of Jesus as shed on the cross has cured all sins?...if it really has then it means from the time of his death till now and the end of the world there is no more sin and we can as well do all the evil things we do since the blood has been shed. Again what happens to people who died before the birth of Christ? Does that mean that there is no salvation for them since they had lived before the birth and death of Jesus Christ.

"For your information, even if Mohammed died for the atonement of your sins, his blood cannot sanctify you not only because it lacks pureness and divine endorsement,"...now permit me to enlighten you a little...Prophet Mohammed never claimed he was the saviour. As a matter of fact, he admonished Muslims never to exaggerate his prophet-hood to the level which Christians have with Jesus Christ. He clearly stated stated he is a human being just like anyone of us, and that he was only sent as a messenger to convey the way to salvation, not that he grants salvation. You need to understand that we Muslims see Prophet Mohammed as nothing more than a messenger, who lived his life like any other human being but of course he was the last messenger and seal of prophet-hood who brought the last Revelation. But I am curious, if God had wished and He created Prophet Mohammed just as He created Jesus, would you accept him (Mohammed) as your Lord and Saviour just as you take Jesus Christ.

"He is no more interested in ordinary water: the blood of the 'Only One' born without sexual intercourse can do the purification."...so where is this blood now? I mean after all this years, 2,017 tears to be precise? I believe you are a Catholic, and if so could the blood which is meant to purify you be the red wine or liquid the vicar gives during Service? of course not, the truth is that no one has seen this blood and again I ask if this blood had already been shed to cleanse all our sins, why are we still sinning? why are we still asking for forgiveness?

Just one more thing, I would like for you to consider, what exactly is the status of Jesus Christ? Is he God? or a creation of God? because I am at a loss as to why Christians worship Jesus Christ as opposed to God?

Remain blessed too and I want to sincerely commend you for the calm and polite way you have put forward your issues, without insults like some people would...thank you and God bless sir

Nobody is claiming that sexual intercourse is a sin especially when it is done within the context of marriage.

The Bible said 'for all have sinned and have come short of the glory of God'. This means that you were conceived in sin of your father and mother and that was why Psalm 51:5 was mentioned.

However, it is worthy of note that Jesus simply means God in human form: that's why He was regarded as Lord or Son of God, and I am so glad that you attested to the fact that Christ is born of spirit. And if not God, how did Mary conceived?

When Jesus was about to be arrested for crucification in Mathew 26:52, the ear of the first person that surface to effect His arrest was cut off. But He said something which portrays His assignment on earth which is His death and resurrection. He made it clear to the disciples that the hours has come to fulfil His divinely ordained assignment on earth. That was why He told Peter that He has legions of angels that can fight the battle successfully if He commanded them.

Mohammed do not come for this purpose: that's why he married many wives including an under age girl who has no knowledge of what marriage means. He married many wives, but he didn't allow any one among his daughters' husband's to marry more than a wife. He enjoy himself to the fullest, whereas Jesus concentrates on teachings which are contrary to Mosaic laws and performed as many miracles as possible.

Also, please note that Adam and Eve do not pass through any womb and there is no where in the Bible where their specific assignment was mentioned to be the redemption of any soul from sin. Also, please note that Adam operates with Law and Jesus operates with grace. Check John 8-10 to have better understanding of how law conflicted with grace. It is about the story of an adulterous woman who is supposed to stone to death according to law just like Sharia law, but which Jesus stylishly saved.

There are many revelations that have been made known by great prophets in the Bible even before new testament was written. You can check verses like: Isaiah 9:6, Philipian 2:9-11

God communicates/manifests in three ways and that's why we proclaim Trinity:

1. He himself visited people as recorded in many occasions inside old testament.

2. Through Jesus Christ when He was on earth.

3. Now, through Holy Spirit which Jesus promised as a Great Comforter. John 16:7-8.

Pertaining those who have died before the crucification and resurrection of Jesus, they will be judged according to the existing law as at then. If you considered old testament where laws are used to judge people, God even took delight in burnt offerings and sacrifice. You can check the story if Cain and Abel in Bible for ease of reference.

But now, it is Christ's sacrifice or none ... the sacrifice of Christ, will never be repeated ... Christ will die no more. His blood will not be shed again, nor His sacrifice reiterated ... nor will any other sacrifice be offered. There will be no other Savior. There is no salvation in any other, nor any other name whereby we must be saved. That is why it is written in the book of Philipian 2:9-11 that "Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,"

Remain blessed.
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by ngolokante(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Nobody is claiming that sexual intercourse is a sin especially when it is done within the context of marriage.

The Bible said 'for all have sinned and have come short of the glory of God'. This means that you were conceived in sin of your father and mother and that was why Psalm 51:5 was mentioned.

However, it is worthy of note that Jesus simply means God in human form: that's why He was regarded as Lord or Son of God, and I am so glad that you attested to the fact that Christ is born of spirit. And if not God, how did Mary conceived?

When Jesus was about to be arrested for crucification in Mathew 26:52, the ear of the first person that surface to effect His arrest was cut off. But He said something which portrays His assignment on earth which is His death and resurrection. He made it clear to the disciples that the hours has come to fulfil His divinely ordained assignment on earth. That was why He told Peter that He has legions of angels that can fight the battle successfully if He commanded them.

Mohammed do not come for this purpose: that's why he married many wives including an under age girl who has no knowledge of what marriage means. He married many wives, but he didn't allow any one among his daughters' husband's to marry more than a wife. He enjoy himself to the fullest, whereas Jesus concentrates on teachings which are contrary to Mosaic laws and performed as many miracles as possible.

Also, please note that Adam and Eve do not pass through any womb and there is no where in the Bible where their specific assignment was mentioned to be the redemption of any soul from sin. Also, please note that Adam operates with Law and Jesus operates with grace. Check John 8-10 to have better understanding of how law conflicted with grace. It is about the story of an adulterous woman who is supposed to stone to death according to law just like Sharia law, but which Jesus stylishly saved.

There are many revelations that have been made known by great prophets in the Bible even before new testament was written. You can check verses like: Isaiah 9:6, Philipian 2:9-11

God communicates/manifests in three ways and that's why we proclaim Trinity:

1. He himself visited people as recorded in many occasions inside old testament.

2. Through Jesus Christ when He was on earth.

3. Now, through Holy Spirit which Jesus promised as a Great Comforter. John 16:7-8.

Pertaining those who have died before the crucification and resurrection of Jesus, they will be judged according to the existing law as at then. If you considered old testament where laws are used to judge people, God even took delight in burnt offerings and sacrifice. You can check the story if Cain and Abel in Bible for ease of reference.

But now, it is Christ's sacrifice or none ... the sacrifice of Christ, will never be repeated ... Christ will die no more. His blood will not be shed again, nor His sacrifice reiterated ... nor will any other sacrifice be offered. There will be no other Savior. There is no salvation in any other, nor any other name whereby we must be saved. That is why it is written in the book of Philipian 2:9-11 that "Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,"

Remain blessed.

N[b]obody is claiming that sexual intercourse is a sin especially when it is done within the context of marriage.[/b]...that was precisely what you said in your earlier post...

Just when I was commending you for been matured you had to say " Mohammed do not come for this purpose: that's why he married many wives including an under age girl who has no knowledge of what marriage means. He married many wives, but he didn't allow any one among his daughters' husband's to marry more than a wife. He enjoy himself to the fullest,"....why do you just go about saying things you have no idea of?who told you Prophet Mohammed's son in laws all had 1 wife only?why do you lie on something as important as a man's religion. Go through your history of Christianity as see just how young girls were married off in the past especially in the Catholic faith, even in the West. You just go about stating lies and half truths to try to drag the prophet of one religion down and try by all means to instill divinity on Jesus who is no more than a man and who never claimed to be God?What's the logic in one person existing in 3 other entities at the same time while each one of them is different from the other?before he was born of the spirit means he is the spirit?why not just worship the spirit whose part Jesus was created from?but of course that's impossible that will be worshipping 2 gods,1 in heaven and 1 on earth... "Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord
,"...God exalted Himself and gave Himself the name Jesus?what logic is that? Mind you,you said yourself that "However, it is worthy of note that Jesus simply means God in human form: that's why He was regarded as Lord or Son of God,...You also said God manifests in 3 ways...great...so while he ruled heaven who had command if the world?while he was in the world,who ruled heaven? and for the 3 days Jesus was dead,who was in charge? the same Jesus?...
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Omonigeriarere: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2017
ngolokante:

N[b]obody is claiming that sexual intercourse is a sin especially when it is done within the context of marriage.[/b]...that was precisely what you said in your earlier post...

Just when I was commending you for been matured you had to say " Mohammed do not come for this purpose: that's why he married many wives including an under age girl who has no knowledge of what marriage means. He married many wives, but he didn't allow any one among his daughters' husband's to marry more than a wife. He enjoy himself to the fullest,"....why do you just go about saying things you have no idea of?who told you Prophet Mohammed's son in laws all had 1 wife only?why do you lie on something as important as a man's religion. Go through your history of Christianity as see just how young girls were married off in the past especially in the Catholic faith, even in the West. You just go about stating lies and half truths to try to drag the prophet of one religion down and try by all means to instill divinity on Jesus who is no more than a man and who never claimed to be God?What's the logic in one person existing in 3 other entities at the same time while each one of them is different from the other?before he was born of the spirit means he is the spirit?why not just worship the spirit whose part Jesus was created from?but of course that's impossible that will be worshipping 2 gods,1 in heaven and 1 on earth... "Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord
,"...God exalted Himself and gave Himself the name Jesus?what logic is that? Mind you,you said yourself that "However, it is worthy of note that Jesus simply means God in human form: that's why He was regarded as Lord or Son of God,...You also said God manifests in 3 ways...great...so while he ruled heaven who had command if the world?while he was in the world,who ruled heaven? and for the 3 days Jesus was dead,who was in charge? the same Jesus?...

First of all, did Mohammed married an under age or not? Why approving things which people do but which Bible do not support? Catholic or not, did Bible support the menance?

However, God comes in human flesh into the world throgh Jesus. Thats why we called Him Emmanuel, meaning " God is with us".

Jesus is a Spirit and I appreciate you for acknowledging that. It is also worthy of note that Spirits don't die: Jesus died on the cross canally not spiritually.

Remain blessed.
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by Omonigeriarere: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2017
ngolokante:

First of all, did Mohammed married an under age or not? This I have heard more than 3 times from Islamic scholars and I will appreciate proper clarification on this. Catholic/West or not, can you show me where this was approved in Bible or can you.show me a disciple or where Jesus approves this?

About Jesus Christ, Jesus is a spirit and I appreciate your previous acknowledgement of this fact. As from today, please note that a spirit can not die, only flesh does. That's why Jesus's blood is the ONLY divinely approved means of purification from any form of sins: Jesus is the 'Sacrificial Lamb' whose blood is used for the atonement of our sins.

Jesus Christ, is our God as I have previously mentioned, thats why Prophet Isaiah foretold Christ Coming thousands of years even before new testament was written. As a matter of fact, another name for Christ is Emmanuel, meaning " God is with us".

What Prophet Isaiah said about Christ before His coming can be found in the book of Isaiah 9:6:

"to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace".

Remain blessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Vessels Of Gold And Silver For Eating And Drinking. Halaal Or Harom? / What Specifically Has Islam Contributed To Humanity As A Race. . . / Ramadan To Start On Thursday, May 17th, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.