Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Need Help ! ! ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help ! ! ! (810 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help ! ! ! by mobyuser: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2008
My mobile phone has been stolen when I was traveling in the train. No matter though it happened but now I want the same number that I was using for. Do you guys have any idea what procedure do I need to follow to get back the same number. Would it be possible shocked
Re: Need Help ! ! ! by samuelk(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2008
Get a new sim card,nd wit your former sim certificate,call the customer care nd request for sim swap activation,if its celtel,dial 111 nd follow the prompts
Re: Need Help ! ! ! by sisqology(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2008
@poster, wetin u come dey use post? Lmyo
Re: Need Help ! ! ! by honsule(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2008
@poster.The simplest way for you to even know whether you can get you line back is this:call your number and hear the voice prompt.If you hear sth like,"the number you call is not available"then there is hope.But when you hear,"the number does not exist on this network" then your number is gone for good-not using your line for 90 days:3 months you will lose that line.Note:if sb is using your line you won't be able to do welcome back.I carried out a research on that before.
Re: Need Help ! ! ! by sisqology(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2008
Bt y?
Re: Need Help ! ! ! by Fadajasi(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2008
Funny,very funny
Re: Need Help ! ! ! by Holyrule(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2008
Hmmm!
Thinking, Aha!
@poster
just get a new sim,call customer care service,and follow instructions given to you as you may provide answers to some certain questions to be asked. Good luck. wink
Re: Need Help ! ! ! by mobyuser: 6:02am On Oct 18, 2008
Done. . . called up the service provider. I got my old number, thank you for the help guys! ! grin
Re: Need Help ! ! ! by Holyrule(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2008
Well i guess that says it all. Post locked. grin

(1) (Reply)

Free Sms & Bulk Sms / BEWARE Of This Guy Called Misscoffield Or Scoffiled Is A Thief O / Tokunbo Or Fairly Used Or New N Series Nokia Model Phones At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.