Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

angelkent - Psychologist Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / angelkent - Psychologist Here! (875 Views)

How Can I Find A Good Psychologist To Cure Me Of Romantic Desperation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

angelkent - Psychologist Here! by angelkent(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2006
hi everyone there's a psychologist in the house so you can send your probs and i bet you'll get your answers. Give it a try im chilling smiley
Re: angelkent - Psychologist Here! by kolahinmi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2006
hi angelkent,
diagonse this my problem.I have never walk up to a girl and tell how I feel may it is due to the fear of rejection or I seem not to have seen a girl the qualities, I desire such as beauty, brains, behaviour and finally fear of God.All what I see around me put me off
Re: angelkent - Psychologist Here! by mamaput(f): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2006
I have this dream over and over again,
I am 42 (my age now) Am still living with mum and dad .I have no jod no husband no children.
I keep wanting to get a Job, but my people try to force me to go back to school.
BUT the same schools i have already been to.
Re: angelkent - Psychologist Here! by mamaput(f): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2006
Then the second dream I am my age but am back in Nigeria In a school uniform comming back from school and trying hard to hid so noone will see me in my uniform.

PS not a joke
Re: angelkent - Psychologist Here! by angelkent(f): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2006
kolahinmi im rili sorry i didnt answer ur question ive been in school and not able to come online .well to answer your question are you a shy guy , if you are you need to fight tht then if you are not then u have not seen what you want because you dont want to see it i mean there are wonderful ppl out there tht u can get hooked up to .Take your time to study a girl you get attracted to next tym try to see what you want to see in her then when you guys start getting along, areas where you think shes founf wanting you two can correct it together.i hope ive been of help to an extent hoping to read from you soon.
Re: angelkent - Psychologist Here! by angelkent(f): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2006
mamaput sorry ive not replied your post ive not been around for a while.all i can think of now is retrogression and its quite spiritual so i recommend you talk to your pastor i believe you're born again .im chillin for a reply

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Hot-Angel / Mate1 Dating Site - Holiday Coupon Code - 3 Months Free! / Sugardaddy Around Calabar Region Here's Ur Oppurtunity.sexybabe Up 4grabsssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.