Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tuface N His Hypertek Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface N His Hypertek Records (3932 Views)

(photos)mark Zuckerberg,fb Owner N His Wife Cilia Got A Surprise Baby Shower / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface N His Hypertek Records by aromzy4tu(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2008
dont you guys think
tuface is reasonable to
have a recording label to his
credit to me i hail him
Re: Tuface N His Hypertek Records by Emad(f): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2008
yes i hope he makes a childrens charity fund as well
Re: Tuface N His Hypertek Records by cescky(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2008
yup nice move

more dough for him
Re: Tuface N His Hypertek Records by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2008
Emad:

yes i hope he makes a childrens charity fund as well
second that. tongue
Re: Tuface N His Hypertek Records by moneygenee: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2011
my sure man for ever.
Re: Tuface N His Hypertek Records by prechi1988(f): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2011
hi hypertak record

i went to work with you at your studio i went to do music i already have some song i have wrote
pls do not turn me down i am wife,mother of two lovly kids and you can call me prechi or mama p

(1) (Reply)

A Photo Of Osaze Odemwingie & Peter Of Psquare / Exposed!!! See What Eniola Badmus Did That Made Her Big. See Here ... / See What Naija Rough Girl(maheeda) Shared On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.