Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

If You Have Something To Share, Share It, Not Your Phone No. Or Email! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Have Something To Share, Share It, Not Your Phone No. Or Email! (695 Views)

Get Paid To Share Youtube Videos / 7 Basic Steps On How To Blog From Your Phone / Put All Your Reviews Into One Place and share it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Something To Share, Share It, Not Your Phone No. Or Email! by kheme(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2008
i wonder what's up with some people!!! they come in here and say stuff like: i have so and so ebook, product, software, etc. and then they go like: here's my email and phone number, call or text or email or whatever!!!

if you have something to share, why dont you JUST post a link to the ebook, article, software etc., rather than sharing your email and phone number?
Re: If You Have Something To Share, Share It, Not Your Phone No. Or Email! by yawatide(f): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2008
@kheme

Oldest trick in the book. Chances are that they have something to sell. The oldest sales books say, "give the would-be customer a reason to come through the door. Entice him/her to do so". In other words, nothing is "free" in life. By advertising something for free, like a crack dealer, they capture the dealer's attention. If they manage call and/or email, there is a chance they can sell something.

A better questiion, at least IMHO is , "in a country like Naija where you have to pay per minute of your cell phone call, why take the chance of wasting your minutes to call someone for something you may not even need?"

As I said above, it's class capitalism. Nothing wrong with that. The bane is more on the consumer and not the producer to ignore such posts. It's all about self-choice. No need in getting upset tongue
Re: If You Have Something To Share, Share It, Not Your Phone No. Or Email! by kheme(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2008
well, people complain bout it, and it really annoys me! if i had something (even if its for sale), trust me, i'd post a link on the internet! at least, let people SEE what they're going for! to me, a link is better than a number or email address ON THIS SITE!
Re: If You Have Something To Share, Share It, Not Your Phone No. Or Email! by yawatide(f): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2008
Then I guess this is a matter for seun and/or uspry1. That is what the "Report to Moderator" button is for wink

(1) (Reply)

Help,help How Do I Change The Theme Of My Forum / Your Personal Adsense Money Making Guide. Available For Everyone! / The New Flash Cs4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.