Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Movies That Made You Cry - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies That Made You Cry (997 Views)

Movies That Should Not Have Been Released: / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Hollywood Movies That Showcase Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies That Made You Cry by NubianQ(f): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2008
I was just thinking about movies that have made me cry like a baby, mine were Moulin Rouge,, Daddah is death , The Notebook and the Love letter, cant remember them all but tell me urs. don't be shy to admit you cry your eyes out for movies, I do. especially when they are true stories.
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Feministic(f): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2008
The Color Purple, the first time I saw it cry
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Raymond88(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2008
How many times are we going to have this topic on here?
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by MadMax1(f): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2008
Only movie that's ever wrung tears from me was The English Patient. I bawled. Well all right, when DiCaprio's delish face sank into the sea all those years ago I almost cried right there. But it was nothing like The English Patient. Beautiful, savage love.(Sigh)
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Gamine(f): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2008
@Raymond

i wonder ooo!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by NubianQ(f): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2008
Gamine:

@Raymond

i wonder ooo!!! undecided undecided undecided

YOU SEE URSELF! u just enjoy picking fights when it comes to me. girl, its ok if u n raymond re not feeling d topic, there is always an option of Zipping it or not even botherin.
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Sisikill: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2008
The first movie I boo hooed over, like hysterically I've lost someone dear to me crying was - The Champ!

Then I watched the movie recently and went. . . what the hell??! 

I guess knowing the little boy was Rick Schroder and his daddy was Jon Voight took the emotion outta me.

Okay let me not lie, saw the end again on Youtube and Yep, it's still there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-K_s-VycYQ

Champ wake up. . . please wake up, wake him up, champ, champ,champ   cry
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Feministic(f): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2008
Only movie that's ever wrung tears from me was The English Patient. I bawled. Well all right, when DiCaprio's delish face sank into the sea all those years ago I almost cried right there. But it was nothing like The English Patient. Beautiful, savage love.(Sigh)

Damn straight! , Me to! hahahaha!
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by NubianQ(f): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2008
The Champ was so sad. well, looking back , i think i will still cry again. there is something about sad movies, let me say Tearjerkers! they make u feel so helpless and really u cnt change anything when it comes to that.
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Gamine(f): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2008
han han!

Moderator u suppose lock this topic na

shoooooooooooooooooo undecided
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by NubianQ(f): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2008
Gamine dearie, stop being a miserable Cow! its really childish the way u run around looking for what i comment on. well, Miss thang Grow up and stop acting like u got part of your brain scooped up. if the moderator lcks the topic, its all good hun. atleast i don't comment on issues such as extinction. meanwhile if its becuz i dissed your convenant universty, abeg o leave me because it seems like u have a Les crush on my typing. u can print it out and lick on it hun. no harm done. but don't u think its Quite daft that u keep stalking me grin
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Gamine(f): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2008
Stalking you

LOL, its ok gal, i stalk you kiss kiss

Anything that boosts your fragile Self-esteem kiss kiss

cow eh? but im not the one struggling to fit into size 16 cloths. undecided undecided cry

pity hun. cry

Thank God i did not go to Convenant University, so quit using that line, its toooooooo lame grin grin grin grin
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by idupaul: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2008
[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:K7QKVzaUYGp2HM:http://www.qplaze.com/pic/news/stalker/2/Stalker_mobile_logo.jpg[/img]
Gamine:

Stalking you

LOL, its ok girl, i stalk you kiss kiss

Anything that boosts your fragile Self-esteem kiss kiss

cow eh? but im not the one struggling to fit into size 16 cloths. undecided undecided cry

pity hun. cry

Thank God i did not go to Convenant University, so quit using that line, its toooooooo lame  grin grin grin grin

that was mean,  grin grin grin
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Gamine(f): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2008
Stalker mobile shocked shocked shocked

lol grin grin grin
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by yongbabe(f): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2008
Titanic, legend
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by NubianQ(f): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2008
Gamine, grin grin grin grin grin

Stop being a stupid dumbass! yes i i am fat, atleast i am  not infected with the worlds diseases like your thin depraved self. stop acting stupid and get a life! problem is you is that u re probably too frigid to think or to brain damaged to make any sense. retarded children like u shld be locked up. as confirmed by other nairalnad members u re a child with nothing else to do except get off on me.sicko.stop acting like a baby grin grin grin grin

anyway kiddy, keep dissing my size, as i have told your numbskull a million times, i am not bothered. Phew!!! don't u understand English or are u some Dumb Edo girl that doesn't know when to stop sounding like a broken record,  OOoops!!! I forgot u re near extinction and u re the last breed of Imbeciles from an unknown tribe wink wink wink

get your lesbian fantasies off your head ! it aint working, my dear stalker, if anyone cared to read my threads they will find that u re always stalking me like shit. can't blame u, its probably in your genes grin grin grin grin

Last time i even commented on ur thread i was civil about it but when it comes to mine u want to just cause trouble. Gamine! Gamine! how many times have i called u? i am done with this crap. its really becomin ridiculous. if u keep goin on like this i am going to hv to find u and smack u

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

Hitv Sucks / Nollywood Loses Another: / 3 Days To Go - Auditioning For An Epic Soap Opera In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.