Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? (2349 Views)

~You Really Need A Gun~ / I Really Enjoy Nairaland Than Facebook Or Twitter. / Does Your Birth Month Determines Who You Really Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by ushergirl(f): 3:04am On Jun 27, 2006
I enjoy only d cool discussions
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by shotta(m): 3:07am On Jun 27, 2006
i enjoy the nice ladies
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by edygirl(f): 3:08am On Jun 27, 2006
I enjoy the music on line.
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by Hotstepper(f): 3:42am On Jun 27, 2006
nuthing,
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 3:53am On Jun 27, 2006
all the yabis, all ma weird talk and i enjoy reading other peoples outlook on varied issues cheesy
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by diddy4(m): 4:19am On Jun 27, 2006
everything enjoyable
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by BABYMO1(f): 4:23am On Jun 27, 2006
Lol, i LOVE seein Diddy Online he makes ma day worthwhile, LOL,

Na Really The Discussions and the occasionaly fights@
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by diddy4(m): 4:25am On Jun 27, 2006
awwww baby mo, that is so sweet. at lest someone appreciates me.

come take some. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by BABYMO1(f): 4:27am On Jun 27, 2006
embarassed

Lol, No Problem anytime, Lol, lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2006
I enjoy da pople

svs,one good girl to talk wit she makes me smile grin grin grin kiss
toy=when am comiting sin she tells me think oo god's watching u grin shocked cool tongue kiss
badman=he didnt invit me to his wedding but that's cool,he's cool kiss kiss
esly=she says THIS MADNESS IS OUT says esly,that makes me laugh alot kiss kiss kiss kiss
Efani=he was a dreaming but now his eyes are clear now,love him kiss kiss kiss kiss
shishi=a love-vendor and playa and P.I.M.P. but coool kiss kiss
sweetnini=she's always missing her kitten or her sweetheart,she's funny kiss kiss kiss
kadee sexy lady=she's a sexy lady an african apple so dey say,i like her kiss kiss
2fine=shishi new topic,like her kiss kiss kiss
cheekee=cool and nice kiss kiss
grzzly=he was once my enemy but i like him kiss kiss
2C=good one kiss
tru mic=the luv of my life indeed,love him kiss kiss kiss kiss
babymine=love her she's cool
boom=likes him undecided kiss
mukina=jungle baby loves her kiss kiss kiss
maki=sexy i like her tato it's cool she's cool too kiss
bolex=i miss him so much,nice bors kiss
HATERS=always hating on pretty eve but i cant do nuthing am me i cant help it,love u all kiss kiss kiss kiss
playboy=once was my enemy but am cool now wit him kiss kiss kiss
beyunce=cool sis nice kiss kiss kiss
blue,nice kiss

and who i forgot again ooooooooooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided,if i forgot u i love you kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by beyunce(f): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2006
O4real -  smiley A really good friend. love ya 4 that. kiss  kiss  kiss

Eve - love her she's always her self - love ya for that  kiss  kiss  kiss kiss

Svs - Makes me laugh to. Agony sister.  grin tongue. kiss

Every one else i can't remember. love ya all smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2006
where do i start?

I love the arguments that go on
I like the laughters we get.
I love meeting cool people
I love looking for trouble
I love talking to the angels - T, d-baby, and muki - you guys are the greatest, making jokes, planning matchmaking and especially wedding arrangements.  kiss kiss kiss
I love the laughs I get from Diddy - he always gets me laughing with at least one post per day and I also like his little sting esp when he's being as nice as the devil smiley kiss
I love the way I block badman's runs and the way he challenges me. Also one funny character.  grin wink
I love the way 2fine plays her games with the guys. She knows how to do what she does. cheesy wink
I love disturbing aloib - the way T and I enjoy accusing her but she knows we got love for her grin
I love pestering zah about getting a Nairaland wifey cheesy
I love seeing posts from blue that makes us shake our heads for whoever has crossed her boundaries smiley
I love betting with hucarson over games smiley
I love arguing/agreeing with Shagari over who's winning what smiley
I love seeing Genial's incomprehensible words that makes the girl feel seriously special cheesy
I love when debosky defends the angels or starts asking after d-baby  cheesy
I love seeing ShiShi express his multiple personality disorder cheesy
I love when Rhoda starts being patriotic cheesy
I love when 2c makes statements that could make you lose a rib.  cheesy
I love seeing mamaput's answers to everything - gets you laughing cheesy
I love seeing Afeni make comments that just make you want to slap him  cheesy
I love when Shotta starts his punctuated romance with aloib wink cheesy
I love seeing Jachoz acquire wives like water cheesy
I love seeing Efani's short but painful posts. Makes me pity the person smiley
I love seeing svs' defending posts cheesy
I love seeing kadeejah's posts  cheesy
I love seeing Play-boy's posts cheesy
I love seeing Grizzly's hilarious posts cheesy
I love seeing Eve change husbands like water cheesy
I love seeing beyunce's insights to topic smiley
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2006
love ya too beyunce kiss kiss

humm j girl,she's da new love doctor,and i love her for that,she can tell when u are in love or not grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by beyunce(f): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2006
@eveseh

sup girl. Wats gd.
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by SvS(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2006
umn the best thing i love about nl is,
theres nothing else to do if am not on this grin grin grin
luv u all as well kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by leejay55(f): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2006
[s][/s] cheesy cheesy shocked cooli think i njoy reading peoples views as regards different topics and  it has given me an opportunity to give my own views as regards any topic that makes me happy
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by desiree(f): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2006
I enjoy the latest news on Nigerian artist and celebs.
I enjoy that i can tell their names now. grin
I also enjoy that i have a life outside this forum( A very different one) cheesy
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2006
flirting grin
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by Kadeejah(f): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2006
i enjoy reading threads like tha "match makin" one nd all da "shishi trying to get wit 2fine" onez cheesy lol
i enjoy da hilarious convoz ive had
da flirtin ive seen goin on cheesy tongue
nd tha peeps. . .

eve. . .alwayz got me laughin cheesy kiss kiss kiss
svs. . .sucha freakin cutie smiley kiss kiss kiss
blue. . .gat mad respect 4 her nd love her style wink cool kiss
diddy. . .self proclaimed mr. HOTT  - makes laugh 2 cool cheesy kiss
2fine. . .she be settin them niggaz str8 nd she frum houston - i love tx das ma 3rd home lol cool wink kiss
j-girl. . .macth maker cheesy buh niggaz be frontin*rolls eyes* lipsrsealed cheesy kiss
afeni. . .no1 pisses me off more than diz nigga*cept mayb bolex undecided. . .nah afeni'z more annoyin tongue* buh he funni as hell tho cheesy kiss
bolex. . .didnt realli meet him on Nairaland*talk 2 him on yim*buh im sure it wudda been interestin tongue wink kiss
efani. . .no comments lipsrsealed cheesy tongue kiss

nd ne1 else that ive talked 2 buh forgot . . .i gat love 4 yall too kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2006
i enjoy u too kade,sexy sexy lady kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by SvS(f): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2006
thanx kad,u cute as well kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 5:52am On Jun 28, 2006
@ svs when ever ii looked at her i smile even when am angry or sad,she got that specail smaile that makes me smile wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss,i enjoy her kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by diddy4(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2006
@j-girl and kadeejah

thanks girls, kiss cheesy cheesy wink wink cool
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2006
hahahah, j.gurl, of cos i know wat u mean, crazy gurls

i love the way i love-vendor around NL, hahahahaha joke.

i love wen there are arguements, i love seeing people dissing and yabbing, hahahah
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by diddy4(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2006
evil, kai, aloib, you are so evil. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin j/k
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by ADESUWA(f): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2006
Admin, are u still waitin, pls come and help us move this stuff to off-topic. no partiality
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2006
Hey should move it to nairaland not offtopic.

You're welcome, diddy. Aloib, with that attitude, it is you we will now start dissing just kidding but i love that answer
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2006
lol, j gurl seriously, i like teasing people, bring it on, u an dthat winchy partner in crime of urs angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2006
Man pikin don suffer. Aloib, i was joking but if you look for my trouble, i will be happy to start
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2006
and who wasnt joking, egbe, lol, wheres that ur partner in crime
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2006
she is busy oh. I miss her
Re: What Do You Really Enjoy On Nairaland? by ToyM28(f): 2:13am On Jul 19, 2006
aloib i shld ve known u love all d dissing, badbele lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Nywayz i love evrything about Nairaland. Especially the people.

I love[b] J[/b] shes alwayz got my back no matter what. She also makes me tnk God that i met her : kiss

I love the other angels, Muki, Domino. They are one of the most understanding people i've ever met. kiss kiss

I love the way badman alwayz seems to cheat on me nd ends up claiming that ever1 is hating on him. kiss kiss

I love the way Eve and SVS have the most unbreakeable bond. and the way eve plays all her guys

I love the way people all copmplain about Seuns admin behaviour, very classic
I love the way Afeni seems to get on my nerevs and on the rest of others, But he really is smart.

I love the way diddy has so much love for all the girls, and the way he seems to alwayz call almost all annoying peeps asswipes.

I love the way how if RHO and Blue decide to decent and yap someone, they completely get everyone shouting "YEPA"

I love aloib. The way she endures, J and I's teases and gives us back equally. And also the way she plays them boys.

I love Lord Genial, Debo, Ashiwaju and the way they alwayz have their girl palz backs and how they crack you up with either romatic talk or rubbish talk (debo)

And finally, i love the way 2Can and Mamaput, can alwayz make me laff and smile with their replies. They are easy going people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Owns Lagos? / The Best Blog In Nigeria Is Nairaland Not Lindaikeji Nor Bellanaija / Who Is SPONGEBACK To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.